Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Re: Fapworthy WS, SC, or MB dmg.

Boosts must be broken on my server...I stole 2, neither WS broke 900.
    SA TA Stolen Boost: 615.

Of course, if it is a byproduct of stealing a Boost that had been stacked numerous times, then I'm fucked regardless, because my LS throws in 2 Kraken Drk's as their Souleaters are ready, and they eventually pull hate and get hit for 1300 dmg.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dread spikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Dread spikes!
    lol I've actually seen a DRK get hit for like 1200 damage and Dread Spikes it all back on JoL.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

^ quite possibly the best sig i've seen in a long time =P

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafox
    Bagel made it, I wish I could take credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricen
    Dread spikes!
    lol I've actually seen a DRK get hit for like 1200 damage and Dread Spikes it all back on JoL.
    Is that even possible? Considering the cap on spikes and the magic resist JoL has? Unless it was in dark mode or something....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...wurkz/JoL2.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...wurkz/JoL3.jpg

Well the damage taken seems to match up, but wouldnt the drk have to have 2400 hp to drain back 1.2k? I know drain 2 got resisted quite a bit, and I never got a chance to see if spikes got resisted because I was constantly getting 1-shotted.
    *Yea Dark Knight spamming WS + Capped Enmity merits = Dead DRK.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    was taken from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=18845&start=0

Ruke's a 3000 HP beast that makes my taru drk cry :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Holy hell

Blackice

Anyone else find the obsession with Ruke is taken a bit far with a forum sig with his RL picture in it, a tad creepy? Stalk much...?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice
    Anyone else find the obsession with Ruke is taken a bit far with a forum sig with his RL picture in it, a tad creepy? Stalk much...?
    Haha, I also noticed that. I'm waiting for someone to post in the Irl picture thread with them cropped with him for enhanced creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mufferino
    Haha, I also noticed that. I'm waiting for someone to post in the Irl picture thread with them cropped with him for enhanced creepy.
    Although I admit the whole Ruke thing being end-all-be-all going a tad too far, I think that this sig (which created by Bagel), is all in good fun. Considering Ruke is probably the most famous player across all the servers (can you name another?), there's not really another candidate to take his position as the guy which we can make jokes about ('Rukeroll') and them be funny. If I saw <insertrandomplayer> in a sig like that, I wouldn't find it funny because I've never heard of him. I just don't see the harm in having his RL picture in a sig which enables the funnies, and I think some people are a little uptight about this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    Although I admit the whole Ruke thing being end-all-be-all going a tad too far, I think that this sig (which created by Bagel), is all in good fun. Considering Ruke is probably the most famous player across all the servers (can you name another?), there's not really another candidate to take his position as the guy which we can make jokes about ('Rukeroll') and them be funny. If I saw <insertrandomplayer> in a sig like that, I wouldn't find it funny because I've never heard of him. I just don't see the harm in having his RL picture in a sig which enables the funnies, and I think some people are a little uptight about this whole thing.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but how is Ruke or whatever his name is "the most famous players across all servers"? I've never heard of him outside of this board, and even here I don't understand what the fascination is. I'd say someone like Blacknova from Titan who was accused of molesting kids is more well known than anyone else I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by hexagram23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but how is Ruke or whatever his name is "the most famous players across all servers"? I've never heard of him outside of this board, and even here I don't understand what the fascination is. I'd say someone like Blacknova from Titan who was accused of molesting kids is more well known than anyone else I can think of.
    I suppose what I said was coming from my perspective and the people I know, and should probably only be taken into context if you browse BG... but in that case, there's plenty of people who're well known. oh well, I'm done <.<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think it would be less disturbing if it used his character model. Since it says his name right on the sig I don't think people would have trouble telling who he is, even with FFXI's limited hairstyles.

I'd contribute to the topic to try to stay on track, but I don't have fabulous melee WHM gear, so I got nothin'.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I think it's a compliment

He's a godlike FFXI player and a good-lookin guy.

No homo.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

not sure if you would consider this uber ws damage but!
    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6...avageblade.jpg

Ridill Main, Heca Head Hands Feet 1 Flame/rajas Warwolf belt and Adaberk no gorget yet!
    Mighty Strikes Warrior's Charge too. No Bard!

In regards to the sig, I really don't know what to think of it lol... I think it's funny as a picture but as a signature uhh D:

To be completely honest I'm usually pretty shy with giving out my picture as it is, and I avoided posting it anywhere in public for a long time until just recently. So seeing my picture shopped onto a sig is kind of embarressing? lol I suppose, not really sure if that's the right word. But yeah, it is kind of odd seeing my face or really anyone's face in a sig. I'd feel the same way really regardless of it was me or someone else, since well... It's a video game forum lol.

But I don't know, at the same time I can't figure out if I really care about it or not. <.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Double Ballad, Sushi, Berserk wasn't up. >.>

http://tonnberry.1337server.com/stuf...02gekkofaf.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast