+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Universe     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Phantasy Star Universe

So anyone else excited for PSU? Looks really fun! :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... r+universe

Really thinking about it. Not sure if I wanna do LoTR Online, stick with WoW through expansion, or do PSU. Nor do I even know if I'll have time anymore for online games ;-;

PSU is looking mighty sweet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Really thinking about it. Not sure if I wanna do LoTR Online, stick with WoW through expansion, or do PSU. Nor do I even know if I'll have time anymore for online games ;-;

PSU is looking mighty sweet though.

Ah I know I was thinking about going back to WoW and play a little Bloodelf on expansion, but PSU is looking promising :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I can't wait to get it.

Running through the same four levels for two years never got old, how can this possibly be anything but a colossal improvement to me?

It looks really nice, I might pick it up when it comes out if I start getting some more time off.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I can't wait to get it.

Running through the same four levels for two years never got old, how can this possibly be anything but a colossal improvement to me?
    QFT. I still play PSO offline with friends on a weekly basis, or did before I moved last month ;_;

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    I can't wait to get it.

QFT. I still play PSO offline with friends on a weekly basis, or did before I moved last month ;_;
    Getting the most out of PSO in both fun and longevity is all about playing with friends. Because of this, I've spent the last year encouraging the people I'm closest too in FFXI to invest in PSU when it comes out. I can't wait to play with all the friends I've made across FFXI's servers without that apartheid.

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    I can't wait to get it.

Getting the most out of PSO in both fun and longevity is all about playing with friends. Because of this, I've spent the last year encouraging the people I'm closest too in FFXI to invest in PSU when it comes out. I can't wait to play with all the friends I've made across FFXI's servers without that apartheid.
    YES, Friends make this game. I played PSO since DC days and it never really got old. I quit it to play XI when it came out, but I am deffinatly seeing myself getting this game.
    My first character on the gamecube version(When you could start to do offline multi) was one of the best time Ive had in a videogame. I got to level 101 before I felt that I could go online and start playing... Then It happened... First time logging in CORRUPTION. . . But the best part about the game is... you could lose a character and with in a couple weeks be right back up to where you were.
    hahah sorry rambling on. PSU RWAR!!!!!

PS. Anyone know what they wanna be yet?
    I was HUcast in DC and FOmar in GC. Beast is looking intresting.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I'm doing it.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

yessssss

i cant wait for my little robot maid chick to have a fucked up deep man voice

Honorary Wanglad
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaist Vaughn
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I've been waiting to play this game for a long time now so I'll definantly be getting it when it comes out. Speaking of which Sega just confirmed the release date as Oct. 24th on the new official english site they just put up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dein
    I've been waiting to play this game for a long time now so I'll definantly be getting it when it comes out. Speaking of which Sega just confirmed the release date as Oct. 24th on the new official english site they just put up.
    SOOO SOON YESSS

Xavier

The game was released on Aug 31st in Japan...and a week later they took down the servers and apologized for them being so buggy, and said they'd be back up in October rofl.

I'm really looking forward to the game, but they need to get their shit in order.

Unlike PSO, this is pay-to-play yes?

So, will this board have a PSU section?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    lol that would be very ironic

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I'd wager making a section for any other game would result in a great sense of deja vu

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FFXI > WOW was last years fad.

This year it will be FFXI > PSU.

Ill be joining that wagon this time around, however PSU doesnt have the hold a real MMORPG has, so I will still be hooked on FFXI ;-; Most people that play FFXI have played PSO, and it's not like leaving FFXI for a new home, it's like leaving to go back to your renovated home.

God I miss PSO, I want PSU now, it's improved so much too. I <3 that game so much <3<3<3 I end up playing it for three days strait, beat the game, get burnt out and never play it again. I think I wont do the same with PSU this time around, it must have lasting quality! PSO lacked that.

PS. George Feeney, please shrink this and use it for your avatar.
    http://content.answers.com/main/cont...orge_Feeny.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    It would, but it'd be a shame to see the board die because no one is interested in FFXI anymore.

That game looks like fun.