+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Unshaved = lose.
    q f t
    Hearing girls say this makes me very happy.
    Quoted for the fucking truth, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    You know, your right.

Except that clip wasn't all that amusing.
    ^

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Made me smile, but it was kinda weird to see what people would do to have attention lol. Being naked in front of I don't know how many hundred people and doing stuff like that isnt something I could do.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I bet she was like "you know, I'm going to one stupid fucking weak magic trick over and over, but I'm going to strip completely naked and people will love it."

and it worked, lol. Here we are discussing it over the internet.

Kinda' reminded me of:
    http://www.dailyhappypill.com/Animat..._guy_jesus.jpg

Banned.

BG Level

It was a stupid video, I don't even care how ugly she was. Just because you find something on the internet, doesn't mean you need to make a thread about it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    It was a stupid video, I don't even care how ugly she was. Just because you find something on the internet, doesn't mean you need to make a thread about it.
    Readers beware, the internet police have arrived.

I dont get the whole thing of hands jigling up and down as if she's some freaking muppet everytime she's trying to show she isnt holding it in her hands. She looks stupid as hell doing so... erm.. well even when not doing it too.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yah gotta love the internet.

love or hate the content at least you get to talk about.

but no matter what it is. someone has to light up their flame thrower.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3521/kimmo2la1.jpg

Dude y'all need to get the fuck over yourselves. Every time something about some woman on the internet, famous or not, comes up people start wagging around their 'she's below MY standards' bullshit like it really changes the fact that this clip is pretty amusing.
    QFT

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

trim > shave it all off

at least for guys >.> looks weird if you shave it all off!

Little Mother
    BG Level

Nah, I don't even like when guys trim it, then it looks retarded. Girls ok maybe, but guys, just take it all off :O

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i like them there its part of the package!

Little Mother
    BG Level

No its not, pubes are gross, especially on guys. Clean shaven please :O

I could see maybe a girl trimming, but a guy, no, just no.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Nah, I don't even like when guys trim it, then it looks retarded. Girls ok maybe, but guys, just take it all off :O

I shave my nuts, taint and the sides. But I just trim the bushy area on top real close, cuz it sould look dumb to shave it completely since my stomach is hairy.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer

I shave my nuts, taint and the sides. But I just trim the bushy area on top real close, cuz it sould look dumb to shave it completely since my stomach is hairy.
    Ok, that is acceptable

Ok I apologize Niro, you can trim as long as you know what you're doing, which most guys don't, which is why there's nothing wrong with taking it all off :O

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Ladies(Silverbreeze) you have to understand why many of the chaps(lolthiswillbeapuninamoment) are reluctant to take the hair on their garbage completely off. For a lady, you don't have to worry about a lot of chafing. We have all that trash just hanging there, flopping around(Niro and Septimus are probably getting hot now). When you take it down to the skin, and it begins to grow back, in about the space of an hour, it HURTS. That shit grows back with little razor edges on it, and pubic hair itself is stiff anyway. It can be likened to wearing 40-grit sandpaper underwear. That's why a lot of guys will closely trim as opposed to wearing the 8-year-old cut. But I do agree, a goddamned jungle on anyone is just gross. Trimmers are cheap, everyone needs to make with the hair removal.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

It itches like sandpaper for ladies too after a day or so, and I disagree with SB. Ladies should shave it all too. I don't mind a trimmed guy though. Hottest thing though is the happy trail, don't shave that!

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    It itches like sandpaper for ladies too after a day or so, and I disagree with SB. Ladies should shave it all too. I don't mind a trimmed guy though. Hottest thing though is the happy trail, don't shave that!
    The Happy Trail...?

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by SupHammer

Ok, that is acceptable

Ok I apologize Niro, you can trim as long as you know what you're doing, which most guys don't, which is why there's nothing wrong with taking it all off :O
    yeah, hairless balls are fun to play with >.> but dont shave the rest completely off, its part of the look >.> makes you look prepubescent

SB has pedo-tendencies!

trim for the win~ :D

Pff man! Thats half the fun of it! Rubbing your sandpaper balls on some hoe.

Just kiddin! Honestly don't even notice it now, the first couple times it was mildly annoying. Then again, im not a very hairy guy to start with, aside from my flowing locks ;o