+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WTF WISCONSIN IN THE NEWS AGAIN!

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.

"It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.

The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which authorities said took place on Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbeson.

Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot.

Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 -- assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.

According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.

The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.

The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.

The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbeson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.

Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.

A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.

On Thursday, Alderman Mike McGee Jr. walked through the neighborhood where the alleged sexual assault happened and talked to residents.

He later declared there is a crisis in the city's neighborhoods. "We have to have the community held responsible, parents held responsible. That's the bottom line," he said.

Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area of the alleged sexual assault, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.

"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming."
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/07/gang. ... index.html

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

lol

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

damn fudge-packers (no pun intended)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Bad cheese.

The 15 and 16 year old will most likely get light slaps on the wrists, followed by a sealing of their records and be no worse off. The 40 year old uncle however gets to spend some time in jail and they love child molesters there.

Why does it read like the 11 year old pretty much just did as she liked? I'm not doubting that the 16 year old girl most likely urged her on, more so if she had the hots for her, but still, something about this doesn't scream "Rape" so much as "Honry kids"

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Zig you're not from wisconsin are you?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I never realized Milkwaukee was so fucked up...

That's really messed up That 40 is going to get it bad, and he damn well deserves it

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    Zig you're not from wisconsin are you?

New York City

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

they all need to fucking burn alive

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I moved to WI last month. Thankfully I didn't move to wacky Milwaukee.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Wisconsin is a very white state. Except for milwaukee, its like a different state almost with the significant population of blacks there.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Wisconsin is a very white state. Except for milwaukee, its like a different state almost with the significant population of blacks there.
    Depends on where you live in Milwaukee... West side near Wauwatosa is nice, east side by lake michigan is great, especially the 3rd ward. Everything in the middle and to the south is black and mexican and yeah it's shitty (fuck it, call me a racist if you want). Personally I grew up in the ghetto, but it was the pre-gangsta rap ghetto, now there are ten year old kids in my old neighborhood riding bikes and packing guns... Fucking rap.

Anyways it's a much better city then Madison.. I swear Madison is 50% white trash.. not just run of the mill white trash, I'm talkin missing at least 10 teeth and never seen without a beer white trash. Then about 10% homeless, 20% welloff, and 20% college students. Pretty shitty city all around aside from the halloween party and the university.

Anyways Milwaukee isn't that bad if you don't live in the bad areas I mentioned above. Crime is bad here according to the intraweb, in fact the ONLY crime we don't exceed the national average on is rape, cause nobody wants to rape fat chicks.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu
    Depends on where you live in Milwaukee... West side near Wauwatosa is nice, east side by lake michigan is great, especially the 3rd ward. Everything in the middle and to the south is black and mexican and yeah it's shitty (fuck it, call me a racist if you want). Personally I grew up in the ghetto, but it was the pre-gangsta rap ghetto, now there are ten year old kids in my old neighborhood riding bikes and packing guns... Fucking rap.

Anyways it's a much better city then Madison.. I swear Madison is 50% white trash.. not just run of the mill white trash, I'm talkin missing at least 10 teeth and never seen without a beer white trash. Then about 10% homeless, 20% welloff, and 20% college students. Pretty shitty city all around aside from the halloween party and the university.

Anyways Milwaukee isn't that bad if you don't live in the bad areas I mentioned above. Crime is bad here according to the intraweb, in fact the ONLY crime we don't exceed the national average on is rape, cause nobody wants to rape fat chicks.
    Madison is more like 60% college kids, 20% well off, 15% fat friendly dudes, 5% white trash. I live 4 blocks east of the capital and love it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.
    That disgusted me more than anything. Seriously wtf?

Groovebox

Milwaukee is a shithole.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.
    That disgusted me more than anything. Seriously wtf?
    I was going to quote that exact same line...

This is where I throw in the WTF flag.

i like how CNN toned down the report

http://www.todaystmj4.com/_content/news ... y_4246.asp

THEY ALL GOT AIDS! ROFL fucking owned

Banned.

BG Level

Why does this sound like Hentai?

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai

Holy karma. HA! HA! That is rightous... minus the girl getting gangraped and all... but hey, justice served.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai

WOW LOL. OWNAGE AT ITS BEST.