Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Domo
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Are those Dia's 1-2 or 2-3?
    does it really matter? the first dia on the screenshot didnt go through so the bot kept spamming through until it landed and had delay?
    <3 people who only believe what they want to

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    does it really matter? the first dia on the screenshot didnt go through so the bot kept spamming through until it landed and had delay?
    <3 people who cant accept they are caught

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    weren't you going to bed?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kailyn
    weren't you going to bed?
    Was woken up to suck some BG WoW cock obviously.

dont like to leave things unfinished.

dont like to leave things unfinished.
    Without any conclusive evidence, prepare to stay up for a long time. However unlikely you think it is to have a claiming macro, it still remains a possibility. The chat log is filtered, so time gaps can occur. So your so called evidence proves nothing. And yes, we are 3/3 on Fafnir for 3 days, its luck. Most likely it won't keep up, and I can assure you all of our claims have been legit.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is great. I just went to the bar for 3 hours... and i come home, and there are fresh posts... GG on not having a life. (That was directed at the people mathematically calculating the appropriate time difference for spell cast timers). This is CLEARLY an odd chat log display.

Agreeing with Sendoh, yes, I have seen ws's go off after mobs were killed. The lag in the pit is crazy with 50+ people. I usually don't even see any text of claiming.

It was an unfortunate event... so the chat logs we saw hint at a possible bot. Good job, really... But I'm just not going let people say Tonko bots... Becase he just doesn't. I have SEEN his computer... I have BEEN to his house. I STAYED there for a weekend. I USED his computer. I SAW NO BOTS! Is there really anymore to discuss? Wtf people. Let it go... Go to bed...

Demosthenes11

I just read through 14 pages of complete and utter shit...

I want my 10 minutes back

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I just read through every page of this thread, and from the very beginning I had one thing in mind. After finishing up the entire thread, it seems only one other person thought the same thing as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    I guess no one here has found the magificent recast glitch thats really awesome for ninja. If you change gear right after casting, you can recast dia if you get interupted, right away. It erases the 2second delay before casting again.

Who is to say he doesn't swap gear in for Dia, and was just spamming it? Perhaps he jumped at first and the the casts were interrupted, also not showing in the log due to a gear swap.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bludwulf
    Who is to say he doesn't swap gear in for Dia, and was just spamming it? Perhaps he jumped at first and the the casts were interrupted, also not showing in the log due to a gear swap.
    I'm sure he does have gear swapped for Dia.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog
    oh man time ot change the story.. someone else came up with another scenario to protect BG.. COVER COVER...

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog
    oh man time ot change the story.. someone else came up with another scenario to protect BG.. COVER COVER...
    *rolls eyes*

Relic Shield
    BG Level

got stopped on dia. his 3 dia in one macro thing is bullshit. its spam with delay. bot.
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1472/zoomoutud4.jpg

It doesn't prove that he got stopped on Dia. It can very easily be that the message that 'Tonko casts Dia' is from the first Dia and not the second.

Ever cast Frenetic Rip on BLU? I can cast Frenetic Rip, Hysterical Barrage, and Provoke in that order and Frenetic Rip landing happens after the other 2.

Now I don't know nothing about no bots, so I don't pretend to understand what is going on or how it would let you cast dia 3 times without delay, I'd leave that to people who actually use those bots and know all about them.

Good point with a triple negative, awesome.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Now I don't know nothing about no bots
    Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    Good point with a triple negative, awesome
    I must be tired because I lol'd heartily at that...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Actually, I know not you Judah, nor anyone in BG. I was simply just stating, that when I first saw the very first post, that was what first came to mind. I'm not taking sides, because frankly I don't give two shits if it was a bot. I was just stating my personal opinion on the matter.

However since my previous post may have come off like I was taking the BG side, it could have very well been a bot.

Though in conclusion, who the fuck really cares? Was someone botting really worth making a thread over?

EDIT: lol @ the triple negative thing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

but Tonk hacked in our COP missions with zigma, why not hack again? WAHHWAHWHAWHHAWHA

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Do bahamut LS's kill darters or are there just none in all those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    my ls kills them on every window.

supposed to even the playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    my ls kills them on every window.

supposed to even the playing field.
    Evening the field is funny, but at least it lightens the burden of claiming via macro or menu.

Then again, rival LS can just kill darters early so they repop within a minute of the window, hold one, or even drag a spider up to CFH on to irritate you.
    Diaga on sleeping darters is always fun and exciting.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast