Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level

Someone familiar with claim bots explain this to me please

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    If you think the people botting in BG was limited to only the people who left for wow - you're pretty fucking ignorant. no offense.
    get me some proof and i'll get with the breaking of the pearls. since you obviously know the LS better than the LS members do.
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...bottingdz2.jpg

I decided to PM you and try to be civilized before I smear the shit out of your linkshell. If I see him in Aery tomorrow, I'll assume that you do not care about your linkshell members choosing to bot.

You can try to argue this one - but its pretty fucking obvious.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA SOON (*'3')
    -Judah

I don't see it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

I see it, but why is layoneil posting something that smears his own LS?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I think it was Tonko casting Dia 3 times in a row without having to deal with the delay everyone else gets when our spells are interrupted.

I THINK.

Maybe because he doesnt' understand what the fuck he's looking at. I don't either, tbh lol. Anyone who goes RDM/WAR is automatically a bot? lol

You sure he's not just mashing macros / using a turbo gamepad?

Xavier

Smear the shit out of us you innocent, innocent man.

Sorry you went 3 days w/o a fafnir, cry some more. I know Fafnir has a better loot pool than Tiamat, but I'll send you a few fire crystals if it'll get the sand out of your vagina.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Maybe because he doesnt' understand what the fuck he's looking at. I don't either, tbh lol. Anyone who goes RDM/WAR is automatically a bot? lol
    I agree with rdm/war not being solid proof...but the instacast dias are pretty awesome.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

the triple-cast dia looks pretty sketchy to be honest....

rdm/war isnt anything to oogle over however.

It seems obvious that all three dia casts occured after the claim delay when Fafnir was claimable, so the spells shouldn't have been interrupted. They probably all landed, but he has damage by others filtered.

The way you know it occurred after it was claimable is because the first one started after Alleya's Flash started, but Alleya's Flash landed (and probably claimed) Fafnir, and Flash has a faster casting time than dia.

They were gonna TP burn it so they kept diaing that bih

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dusky
    I think it was Tonko casting Dia 3 times in a row without having to deal with the delay everyone else gets when our spells are interrupted.

I THINK.
    I agree - I assumed it was because Tonko casts Dia three times in a row as well. To me the SS is insinuating that, as Dia only needs to be cast once (unless resisted - lol), the continuation of casting Dia on the mob over and over again shows that the PC is botting Dia over and over.

Edit - Christ you guys type fast, yeah the lack of a delay would be something to add, too.

As for the RDM/WAR vokebot thing... well, it doesn't seem to be spamming so there's no exact "proof" it's a bot either way imo.

Xavier

How is it sketchy. Look at the screenshot. He had the fast cast earring on, its something like a 2? second recast.

The screenshot shows him casting Dia on Fafnir. He got stopped. It then shows us claiming w/ provoke. It then shows him spamming Dia twice. Is it really that hard to believe that hes in the log twice on a 2second spell with nobody else casting after we already claimed?

Black Belt
    BG Level

okay, here's the noob question, is it impossible to cast Dia on a mob 3 times without a bot?

Or, he could be holding a turbo controller over a /ma Dia <t> macro?

It's not clear that the claim delay is stopping his casts in the pic, if the finished dia cast goes under "Attacks by others" it might be filtered. To me it just looked like chainspell dias landing <.< There is another person casting before him who also lands a spell(flash).
    (if he used chainspell, but then again dia has almost no recast anyway)

sorry for the delay but, leave abood the fuck alone.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Or, he could be holding a turbo controller over a /ma Dia <t> macro?
    I thought that got fixed a while ago or something?

You needa be really careful when looking at order of events in a chatlog.. they are very unreliable and many times compleatly out of order with what actually happened.

Its not uncommon to even claim something and watch 3-4 people who are not in your alliance start casting after you did the claim move.

Or back in the day when we could get 100% claim it wasn't uncommon to see a name in the chat log first that defiently wasn't botting.

Or even today to see 5-6 people think they won claim because in THEIR chatlog it showed them claim before anyone else in their alliance. (Always the start of noobish "I can win claims without bot" arguments.)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast