Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cerberus Mantle Desynth     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cerberus Mantle Desynth

*NQ* result is Cerberus Hide. Might be OFN, but just thought y'all would like to know, just in case anyone was curious.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Damn, what do HQs and NQs sell for to justify doing that?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Dunno but I'm quitting and i had 3 NQ mantles, so I figured why not.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Ahh..

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Brennon why are you quitting

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels
    Couple reasons, not the least of which is, I've done everything that I ever dreamed of doing in FFXI and more, and I've had a blast doing it, and, its just time to move on. Everyone quits *eventually* and, my time has come, heh. It's sad, Ill miss playing, and Ill miss my guild and my friends more than anything, but, its just time to quit. I've had a good run though

Anyway, Dont mean to derail this into a goodbye thread. Anyone else desynthed any of these? I'd wonder if HQ result is *also* a hide, or possibly multiple hides. I got only breaks and NQ results so far. Anyone else tried this de-synth?

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    Couple reasons, not the least of which is, I've done everything that I ever dreamed of doing in FFXI and more, and I've had a blast doing it, and, its just time to move on. Everyone quits *eventually* and, my time has come, heh. It's sad, Ill miss playing, and Ill miss my guild and my friends more than anything, but, its just time to quit. I've had a good run though

Anyway, Dont mean to derail this into a goodbye thread. Anyone else desynthed any of these? I'd wonder if HQ result is *also* a hide, or possibly multiple hides. I got only breaks and NQ results so far. Anyone else tried this de-synth?
    Not all of us are made of money

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

That's good news for crafters if/when NQ is no longer profit to synth, they can buy a few and spam desynths till they get a HQ.
    Most likely HQ is same result unless you use 2 hides per mantle? I think it's a mistake from SE, the NQ should be a thread like most other cape desynths.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's damn sweet.

Banned.

BG Level

your a liar, BY MY TESTING I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ALL MANTLES DESYNTH INTO BREAKS OR WOOL THREAD.

i'm a desynth noob, i've only done a few with leather.... is there any desynth in the game where you can obtain an item that wasn't initially used in the synthesis? if not, i can't imagine the HQ being anything other than the hide+ kakarul thread.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Angel's flute desynth can get angelstones, but thats WW.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by phirien
    i'm a desynth noob, i've only done a few with leather.... is there any desynth in the game where you can obtain an item that wasn't initially used in the synthesis? if not, i can't imagine the HQ being anything other than the hide+ kakarul thread.
    For a long time (its been fixed or changed recently though) you could get undead skin from tiger mask desynths.

update: after synthing/desynthing the same mantle > hide > mantle > hide etc about 8 times now, confirming that NQ and HQ results for this desynth are all cerberus hide

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

For a long time (its been fixed or changed recently though) you could get undead skin from tiger mask desynths.

update: after synthing/desynthing the same mantle > hide > mantle > hide etc about 8 times now, confirming that NQ and HQ results for this desynth are all cerberus hide
    That's pretty surprising, all the other mantles including behemoth have returned wool thread as one of the desynths. I guess this is alot better. Oh yeah, stop quitting

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly

That's pretty surprising, all the other mantles including behemoth have returned wool thread as one of the desynths. I guess this is alot better. Oh yeah, stop quitting
    You're just like Lance Armstrong... Just a big quitty, quit, quitter.

Desynth your haidate Brennon!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkorosu

Not all of us are made of money
    Coming from someone with an RMT'd account and millions in bought gear lawl. *cough FURIEX cough*

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

Desynth your relic Brennon!
    Fixed, for the good of science of course!

just kidding don't hurt me ; ;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik

Desynth your haidate Brennon!
    Pfft, there's easier ways to get sheep leather

Besides I want to keep the character intact, even if I never use it again, other people may Watch out for Melchor in KRT using my toon lol...

It's the curse of the relic.

Next Up: SE removes the relic system, as it seems to cause a monthly profit decrease.