Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

[quote="Flash"]
    Try not to be so damn sensitive and take what people say w/ a grain of salt, i am Canadian, we get made fun of all the time for our little idiosyncracies whether they are true or not Suck it up.
    quote]

you're stupid. When was the last time a canadian was harassed near their home because of a renegade group of extremists? whooooosh

Tonko

Now there's a Pot Kettle moment if I've ever seen one.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Janeru
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Try not to be so damn sensitive and take what people say w/ a grain of salt, i am Canadian, we get made fun of all the time for our little idiosyncracies whether they are true or not Suck it up.
    quote]

you're stupid. When was the last time a canadian was harassed near their home because of a renegade group of extremists? whooooosh
    Celine Dion....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It is a sterotype Janeru. You guys(americans in general) depict Canadians as imbeciles, and even your edgy comedy shows do the same thing (ie. just about any late night show). I am just curious how you draw the line between too offensive and funny? The point is that unless you can shrug off something that to be honest wont go away you just set yourself up for a lot of heartache and anger. Offensive is offensive, whether you call me a terrorist or you tell me i smell like maple syrup.

Would you prefer i busted out my crayons and drew a picture for you Janeru to make the point? There was no "whoooosh" and there very rarley is.

It is a sterotype Janeru. You guys(americans in general) depict Canadians as imbeciles, and even your edgy comedy shows do the same thing (ie. just about any late night show). I am just curious how you draw the line between too offensive and funny? The point is that unless you can shrug off something that to be honest wont go away you just set yourself up for a lot of heartache and anger. Offensive is offensive, whether you call me a terrorist or you tell me i smell like maple syrup.

Would you prefer i busted out my crayons and drew a picture for you Janeru to make the point? There was no "whoooosh" and there very rarley is.

hey man meet me in stanley park 6 o clock smoke some weed, then speak some french and go camp in my dad's arab igloo's!! kkkkkk!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I'm sooooo there. :D

----
    -Long time troll - new poster.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

only if they are crayola, and i like maple syrup

Quote Originally Posted by Janeru

only if they are crayola, and i like maple syrup

I too, like maple syrup. It's best on homemade waffles.

Okay now seriously. While Flash brings up a point, racism/discrimination is wrong, no matter what it is and can always offend. But from the vantage point of someone who is a citizen of Canada, America and Iran. When people bring out the serious terrorist jokes they are pretty offensive on me, considering it is the hot topic right now. Also muslims make 1 billion of the world population, while (us) friendly canadians make up a mere 33 million? While I know the insults are fair revenge, I just want to make the point terrorist and maple syrup jokes don't really compare.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    While I know the insults are fair revenge, I just want to make the point terrorist and maple syrup jokes don't really compare.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just an observation...

they're mad that you (supposedly) called them terrorists, so in turn they make an attempt at killing you that would at the same time kill them. A suicide flail, if you will. The only thing that would help them perpetuate the stereotype more would be if they were wearing Walahra Turbans while they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Just an observation...

they're mad that you (supposedly) called them terrorists, so in turn they make an attempt at killing you that would at the same time kill them. A suicide flail, if you will. The only thing that would help them perpetuate the stereotype more would be if they were wearing Walahra Turbans while they did it.

ROFL.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Okay now seriously. While Flash brings up a point, racism/discrimination is wrong, no matter what it is and can always offend. But from the vantage point of someone who is a citizen of Canada, America and Iran. When people bring out the serious terrorist jokes they are pretty offensive on me, considering it is the hot topic right now. Also muslims make 1 billion of the world population, while (us) friendly canadians make up a mere 33 million? While I know the insults are fair revenge, I just want to make the point terrorist and maple syrup jokes don't really compare.
    you arabs need to stop fucking then.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    you arabs need to stop fucking then.
    you arabs? no beef but i dance around when i see irak get bombed personally but I'm just speaking from a third party and the logical view.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

arabs need to stop fucking then...

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    arabs need to stop fucking then...

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    What the fuck took you all so long? At this point I don't even care, the stupidity shown has just made me lose interest in being politically correct. Does it take an extended period of time to draw up plans to attack someone when you're forced to sit on rocks inside a cave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Just an observation...

Two funniest things I've read on BG in a long time.

I'm sorry of what happened, I didn't want my LS to MPK anyone for any reason. If I was there I would've stopped him or anyone. I talked to alawadi especially and to the LS and made sure there wont be any more MPK.

if there's anything else, please PM me.

Hmm. world peace alas.

Xavier

Apology accepted, thread over.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12