BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Nintendo has God's blessing.

It's kind of hard to actually think of a negitive when it comes to the Wii, right now its 'will 3rd party support them?' and thats the only negitive feed back ive seen pretty much anywhere.

Theres probably the 'its graphics might not be good' card, but damn, look at zelda, that picture is what GC is capable of, and thats just touching Wii potential.

Nintendo: Sony is only making 500k units, guess what bitches, we have 4m for ya.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Nintendo has God's blessing.

It's kind of hard to actually think of a negitive when it comes to the Wii, right now its 'will 3rd party support them?' and thats the only negitive feed back ive seen pretty much anywhere.

Theres probably the 'its graphics might not be good' card, but damn, look at zelda, that picture is what GC is capable of, and thats just touching Wii potential.

Nintendo: Sony is only making 500k units, guess what bitches, we have 4m for ya.
    at 1/3 of the price mindyou.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What about these screenies for Super Mario Galaxy...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 52&page=58

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    With a 250$ price point, cheap controllers, and other nifty addons that all seem within a reasonable price range, this system is a clear winner for me. I'm very, very excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    Wii Remote - 40 bucks. Nunchuck - 20 bucks.
    $60 is cheap? Or do you only need one of those...? I don't actually know myself. Even if you only needed the remote, $40 isn't cheap either IMO.

Yeah, Galaxy looks mad fun.

I'm not really worried about third party support for the Wii, because they have enough first party launch titles to boost the system and keep it afloat. If all the Wii had was Sports/Zelda/Mario, I would still buy it.

When thirds parties realize "Holy shit, there are a whole mess of these systems out there and they are cheap, people will buy our games!" its just a matter of time before they will want a piece of the pie.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Remembrance
    Yeah, Galaxy looks mad fun.

I'm not really worried about third party support for the Wii, because they have enough first party launch titles to boost the system and keep it afloat. If all the Wii had was Sports/Zelda/Mario, I would still buy it.

When thirds parties realize "Holy shit, there are a whole mess of these systems out there and they are cheap, people will buy our games!" its just a matter of time before they will want a piece of the pie.
    Not to mention that it's cheaper to develop for than the blu-ray home entertainment system.

Well.. yeah software devkits are only going to be about $1700 for Wii, they are $20,000 for PS3.. and that could just be the API. So they are encouraging alot of indie game producers to come out and play.

That aside.. PS3 does seem to be having some technical trouble with the almighty blu-ray.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Remembrance
    That aside.. PS3 does seem to be having some technical trouble with the almighty blu-ray.
    Yeah, its probably a bad sign when it spins so fast because of disk read errors, the PS3 catches on fire.

I am seriously joygasming right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    I am seriously joygasming right now.
    I tried to preorder Wii yesterday, the guy said come back tomorrow...and I come home for lunch and see this thread...and I'm so happy.

I can't confrim this but I heard something somewhere about how the downloadable games might be those made by Nintendo only (so things from like Square or other companies might not be able to download at the very beginning) and I also heard that the downloads might also be free.

You know what makes me really happy about this Zelda? Its gonna be longer then Ocarina! OHEMEFGEE so happy. Can they seriously make a Zelda better then ocarina, the near undisputed 'best game of all time'? The Wiimote will make the minigames so fucking fun I bet also.

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    I can't confrim this but I heard something somewhere about how the downloadable games might be those made by Nintendo only (so things from like Square or other companies might not be able to download at the very beginning) and I also heard that the downloads might also be free.
    Its gonna cost 5 for NES, 8 for SNES, 10 for N64. 3rd parties are able to put their games on the system, nintendo's are virtually guaranteed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I tried pre-ordering from EB Games. Home office STILL won't allow it.

One of my LS mates is a GameStop store manger however soo..i'll bug him,

I just cant wait for SSBM: Brawl..... I am going to faint just watching the intro FMV. I am going to wait buy Gamestop's door around 6am to get the Wii lol

I want a confirmed date for Super Mario Galaxy ;(

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I seriously hope that's not a mask on the upper d-pad button. Masks suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I seriously hope that's not a mask on the upper d-pad button. Masks suck.
    A) Masks rock
    B) That's midna, the little imp dude who rides link in the twilight realm.