Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Help a Taru out ;(     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

when i was PTing, it was full rotations of earthen ward, ecliptic howl, ecliptic growl, and curing with the rdm when people actually took dmg

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's actually better than DRG because DRK can actually use accuracy gear.
    Yeah because dragoon doesn't have any kind of accuracy bonus or A+ Weapon........ohwait.

I've had good experiences with SMNs main pulling. Worked especially well in the second room in Aydeewa Subterrane because Mr.Carbuncle does not get Chigoe aggro.

Having a linking mob auto pulled solo and with a % or two knocked off the top, just sitting there waiting, and (critically) without it trying to go and eat the RDM or BRD for sleeping it is priceless. Works on Qutrub at Dvucca as well - and those don't sleep, ever.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras
    It's actually better than DRG because DRK can actually use accuracy gear.
    Yeah because dragoon doesn't have any kind of accuracy bonus or A+ Weapon........ohwait.
    Whoosh with an explination:

There was a joke "DRG Guide" that was made a while back and posted on a popular site [GameFaqs IIRC], that basically said DRG can't wear acc gear, Averages one hit out of 4 on IT Mobs and gives the worst possible advice while bashing the job, But under the guise of professionalism [i.e. talking about how DRG can overcome it by equipping all dex gear]

Probably the most unfair shot that made DRG into lolDRG aside from parser results that don't include wyvern damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5