Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: /cheer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Hm Judah usually posts at this time of day/night wahtever it is in Americaville.
    3:40 am est, 12:40 am pst

So far this blows but I'm hoping for the best /
    LEAD LIKE A KING, WORK LIKE A SLAVE

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by GinaMarie
    Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    No, you trade it all at once to a mule on another account.

And, who the fuck is stupid enough to be in a LS that keeps eight hundred million in the bank? For heaven's sake. Just give out 10m "care packages" to everyone in the LS.

Yeah, unfortunately that never happened. Unless it was behind close doors?

Anyway what a level of hypocrisy. I mean Judah is a great LS leader in the sense of a motivational and fun person. But shit, when I quit Kinzuru in June, he was sooo fucking mad because he spent 5 or 6 hours doing CoP on my character. I mean, I hope this isn't true because I know 800 fucking million gil is such a hardcore amount of work that doesn't belong to him. And to think he bitched me out for that... Secondly he called me the biggest fagget for going to WoW. Hypocrite x100 /stab

but anyway gl in life fatass :D <3

Don't you ever shut the fuck up? You're nothing but a lying, ass kissing faggot.
    Anyone else miss the ass-kissing part of that post?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

K ..well i hardly ever post on these forums ..cos to me most of what's on here is jus retarded crap written by retarded ppl !!!!
    I.E Anoush(U was a f'kn useless moron and a shitty blm)
    I.E Janeru (ur just a retard fullstop)
    I.E Zigma (see above)

I'm using these as examples cos they play on the same server(prolly more but hey i don't know y'all so i'll leave it wit them for now!!!!!!

As for Judah quitin game,will be sadly missed within Kinzuru,which is what he spent the last yr building and making without a doubt 1 OF THE STRONGEST LS'S ON BAHAMUT(BG you've had ya day..i mean c'mon Dahann,yarmeow(sonamaa) the list of recruit's go's on and on

TTF Who the f**k are they and what exactly do they do now ,,, c'mon Zigma i wanna know?????

Sistforsokls don't like many ppl there but they are active and give us some comp , same as FI

As for all you who are sayin judah quit,stole reversed rmt'd,whatever,
    went to WoW
    your all so f'kn wrong, he lived and breathed kinzuru ls

Well to be honest i don't think judah would give a shit what any of u guy's think,because he know's the ppl in kinz trust and care for him, which is what matter's... a few post's made by idiot retards not gonna change s**t

But please believe me when i say kinzuru WILL bounce back from this,because for to damn long ppl been waitin for us to split,GOT NEWS FOR U....NOT GONNA HAPPEN ..WE'RE TOO STRONG AS A UNIT SO SCREW Y'ALL

Well gonna go start to refarm sea pop's (IF THE ASSHOLE WHO DID HACK THE ACCOUNT READS THIS ..I HOPE YOU GET AID'S AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH U CHILDISH LIL RETARD)

P.S ... Judah if u read this u know what kinz think's of you(take no notice of any1 else... we know ya, we <3 ya ...AND YOU KNOW WE WANT U STAY U FAG But if u do decide to hang up the Dalmatica take care in RL and thank you for helpin us achieve the thing's we have(which is a damn lot

<3 man

K ..well i hardly ever post on these forums ..cos to me most of what's on here is jus retarded crap written by retarded ppl !!!!
    Yeah that guy zared sounds like a total putz.

English

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I had a headache when I started reading that, now I think I have a migraine...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by zared
    As for Judah quitin game,will be sadly missed within Kinzuru,which is what he spent the last yr building and making without a doubt 1 OF THE STRONGEST LS'S ON BAHAMUT(BG you've had ya day..i mean c'mon Dahann,yarmeow(sonamaa) the list of recruit's go's on and on
    lol

TTF Who the f**k are they and what exactly do they do now ,,, c'mon Zigma i wanna know?????
    You're probably sleeping when they're killing DL.

went to WoW
    And other people in other LS's don't live and breathe for their LS?

I admire his dedication, I've seen it, but that isn't really any different than lots of others.

(IF THE ASSHOLE WHO DID HACK THE ACCOUNT READS THIS ..I HOPE YOU GET AID'S AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH U CHILDISH LIL RETARD)
    It's "I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and only you. I hate your guts... I don't even know you and I hate you" GAWD! Get it right.

P.S ... Judah if u read this u know what kinz think's of you(take no notice of any1 else... we know ya, we <3 ya ...AND YOU KNOW WE WANT U STAY U FAG But if u do decide to hang up the Dalmatica take care in RL and thank you for helpin us achieve the thing's we have(which is a damn lot

<3 man
    That was heartfelt. Seriously though, that was a good post. I'm sure Judah is happy you posted that.

I'm not knockin on ya at all. Just, you probably shouldn't go talking shit about other people who haven't said shit to you.

P.S. Could this be bigger than Monkey's "I got banned" post? I don't know anymore. Its a different Bahamut now...

Discuss.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

your headache has now reached lv. 2!

Old Merits
    BG Level

(IF THE ASSHOLE WHO DID HACK THE ACCOUNT READS THIS ..I HOPE YOU GET AID'S AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH U CHILDISH LIL RETARD)
    I'm going to go iron some shirts with this post.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

WHOS THERE TO YELL STUN NOW
    TRYON GONE
    JUDAH GONE

HOW WILL THE STUNS BE MADE??

Rocl what are you doingggggggggg
    I'm getting resisted

THATS IT ALTIMUS HOOK UP THE NAZI-COPTER

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I.E Zigma (see above)

I'm using these as examples cos they play on the same server(prolly more but hey i don't know y'all so i'll leave it wit them for now!!!!!!

Sistforsokls don't like many ppl there but they are active and give us some comp , same as FI

went to WoW

Well to be honest i don't think judah would give a shit what any of u guy's think,because he know's the ppl in kinz trust and care for him, which is what matter's... a few post's made by idiot retards not gonna change s**t

But please believe me when i say kinzuru WILL bounce back from this,because for to damn long ppl been waitin for us to split,GOT NEWS FOR U....NOT GONNA HAPPEN ..WE'RE TOO STRONG AS A UNIT SO SCREW Y'ALL

Well gonna go start to refarm sea pop's (IF THE ASSHOLE WHO DID HACK THE ACCOUNT READS THIS ..I HOPE YOU GET AID'S AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH U CHILDISH LIL RETARD)

<3 man

i need a translations please... who translated vampi's stuff?

lol... TTF has been doing it long, long before you. When all the baby shells are gone, they will still be there doing it, better than most have.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm curious as to what exactly happened...Anybody from Kinzuru care to share?(Rather than an outside source)

Its pretty unfortunate, I still liked almost everybody in Kinzuru

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

This thread has made my day.

Xavier

I.E Zigma (see above)

went to WoW

<3 man
    You just broke the fking internet w/ your combined lack of the english language and irrational rambling. I'm glad you don't post here because you would've been banned for being an idiot a long time ago.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I read 4 pages.......Can I see Judah post now?

Needs more Judah.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I like Judah his person is funny. : (

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zared
    Must I post this again, http://zigma.mrwatermonkey.com/judah.zip

You sound like some nub who's new to end game. btw, I don't even know who you are.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zared
    i mean c'mon Dahann
    Dude I'm soooo with you on this one. I hate that Dahann fag. I have no idea why BG ever let that lame-ass DRG in to their LS. Death to Dahann! Death to Dahann!

I don't see why you brought me up in this thread. I'm having trouble finding validity in your insult (also had trouble reading your incomprehensible kangaroo scribble). Don't you have Tiamat spot to be standing in right now anyway?

I am also elated that Zigma is now a believer in Yin.

It sucks that this happens after I quit, but I shall talk to Rocl about possibly making this a holy day.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wow, I never realized people on Bahamut disliked Judah so much.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast