+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want one     submit to reddit submit to twitter

can't imagine what that would cost

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I want one TOO!

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

That looks like fun, I hope I can do that sort of stuff one day. I wonder how much it'd cost to get something similar done with other systems.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Looks awsome, battery life probably sucks though.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

That thing looks like it weighs a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    Looks awsome, battery life probably sucks though.
    that why he has a power cable for lol

I like one too hopefully he is selling lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    That thing looks like it weighs a ton.
    14lbs... not that bad.

Vobent

Wow, that's truly awsome. Gotta wonder why companies don't make these types of things, then sell them at huge prices.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Most of the high end, high powered gaming laptops these days weigh about 9-12 pounds, so that's not really too too bad. My new lappy weighs 9.4 lbs, and its not too bad, but thats certainly up there.

It looks pretty bad ass though.

:wink:

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That is really pimp, looks very nicely done. Damn.

I wonder what type of screen he used for it, if it is indead just a laptop frame with re-architectured xbox components.

Seem like you would need a very expensive laptop screen to even remotely take advantage of teh Hidef capability of the 360.

Not to mention the already problematic cooling problems of the 360, for as anyone that owns a gaming laptop knows, they get hot fast and performance goes down the shitter.

All and all i would say he did a good job, but with all that mobility and convienance i beleive you would be giving up some of the main selling factors of the 360: Power and Screen Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    I wonder what type of screen he used for it, if it is indead just a laptop frame with re-architectured xbox components.

Seem like you would need a very expensive laptop screen to even remotely take advantage of the Hidef capability of the 360.

Not to mention the already problematic cooling problems of the 360, for as anyone that owns a gaming laptop knows, they get hot fast and performance goes down the shitter.

All and all i would say he did a good job, but with all that mobility and convienance i beleive you would be giving up some of the main selling factors of the 360: Power and Screen Quality.

Seem like you would need a very expensive laptop screen to even remotely take advantage of the Hidef capability of the 360.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

EGM did a interview with him when he made the PSp.. guy is freaking crazy.. and need to be hired.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

It's watercooled as well.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I love my 360, but i seriously need to get that NYKO intercooler thing or something. It does get hot. Sometimes my sound for FFXI will go out, and only in beseiged has it frozen. I think its because of it getting so insanely hot.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Do you keep it in a closed cabinet or on the floor? Proper ventilation and lack of dust getting sucked into the fans helps all consoles and PCs lol. I do hear 360 gets pretty hot though.