Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    "Sorry guys my girlfriend's reeeeeally horny right now, you might as well just find a replacement for me."

Works like a charm '-')b
    id just say "ok PT lets take a 2 min break" ^^;
    Wow not even 5 mins eh? Bet your girl loves you

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This wasn't in FF, but I had a party in Everquest Online Adventures and one of our members mentioned that she was pregnant.

She would stop playing and go afk periodically, then would come back and say, "Sorry guys, it just really hurts for several seconds and then goes away."

We finally convinced her to go to the hospital.

My other favorite party member was a ninja in an recent exp party in Qufim. He asked us all for gil, so he could buy Utsusemi:ichi.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Spend the entire party talking bad about the American Government. Then "Brb FBI".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

oh shit, GUN SHOTS!

had to use it once or twice, you know how it is here where i live.

roly poly
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

"my water broke."

i didn't use it, but a ls mate had a whm use it before in pt.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

afk gotta wash my hair at the airport

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

i had to leave a PT once, because my dad's bees swarmed and i had to help him catch them. actualy did happen >.>

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

One I had to use about a week ago. "Sorry going afk, my dog just shit on my PS2." and yes, she acually shit *on top* of my PS2 >_>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ael Finn
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

a friend had to leave a pt once cause the cops showed up at his house telling him some punk kid stole and trashed his car...

then there's my personal favorite: AFK Carwash

Quote Originally Posted by Krenna
    One I had to use about a week ago. "Sorry going afk, my dog just shit on my PS2." and yes, she acually shit *on top* of my PS2 >_>
    That's one way your dog tells you "Stop playing FFXI and gimme a fucking walk before I piss on it.". Either that, or she's a huge Triumph fan. "FFXI is so good...for me to POOP on!"

Somehow, I have seen this once to many times, or variations of it, sadly they were all true >.>

"AFK I JUST SHIT MY PANTS!" (friend in exp party in Boyahda tree)

"Sigh, I was trying to fart and I sharted instead, brb, need to clean up" (random party member in a merit party)

For some reason, alot of people seem to play so much, they forget to go to the bathroom until is too late, lol...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

this thread was actually pretty funny lol

My house was actually on fire once. Had a kitchen fire and had to run off, just said "fire, brb"... guess I should have been more specific about it because apparently I'm still blacklisted for leaving a mission group for that. LOL "Yeah your house nearly burnt down with your family in it but YOU LEFT US WITHOUT A WHM GTFO"

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo
    Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcloudz
    "Sorry guys my girlfriend's reeeeeally horny right now, you might as well just find a replacement for me."

Works like a charm '-')b
    id just say "ok PT lets take a 2 min break" ^^;
    Wow not even 5 mins eh? Bet your girl loves you
    lol that came out wrong, i was trying to razz him :3

This guy was completely serious when he said this, and I quote, "Guys, I need to go feed my diabetic grandma cake"

I spilled terriyaki sauce all over my keyboard one time...took awhile to clean it all off. Had to pop keys and shit.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    I spilled terriyaki sauce all over my keyboard one time...took awhile to clean it all off. Had to pop keys and shit.
    my ex spilled coke on my keyboard, didnt tell me for a week (I was out of town) so I get back, all my keys are sticky, I ask my gf if she had been fapping on my keyboard (a running joke since she was ill equiped for such stuff) and she said no, she didnt do anything to it, I upend the kb and coke dribbles out "did you spill coke" "oh yeah, but I wiped it off the keys"

so yeah, you can take a keyboard apart and put the non computer parts in the dishwasher, take them out after about 5 minutes and keep the water as cold as possible, itll get it clean, dry in towel for one day
    keyboard worked like a champ untill my brother broke it (with violence)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

We were doing a Gration run in the LS once and this one kid out of the blue:

"OMG! I have to go guys, wedding I totally forgot about!"

Because you know weddings are last minute affairs. Anyway ever since then whenever someone asks us to do something we don't want to do.

"Emergency wedding! {See you again.}"

ive used fire brb excuse befor lol

was cooking while playing then all of a sudden i smell somthing burning i go out into the kitichin and nothing go sit down agen smell it agen go check agen and nothing 3hrs later my mom gets home shes like did u even notice the house next door burnt down

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Had a dunes party on my WHM waaaaaaaaay back when and it sucked so bad and the people in the party were such douchebags, I just gave my controller to my baby nephew and watched some TV

It was fucking hilarious.