Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level

Destiny's interview with dev team on TSG

seems like a japanese person would be able to get some real answers?

it's on her blog:
    http://ff11creatersvoice.cocolog-nifty.com/fanfes/

highlight:
    Q: are there plans to add more ways to obtain relics (unclear whether this means AF2 or relic weapons) or abjurations?
    A: yes, we are planning to increase chances (or add more ways?) [for people to] obtain abjurations in the near future; and there will be items equivelent to relics (unclear whether this means AF2 or relic weapons) in future additions to ToAU

Q: how do you obtain parade gorget?
    A: you will require a lv80 cooking skill to craft "goblin drink" which contains 8 different materials, two of which are: ギサールの野菜とラテーヌキャベツ (not sure what they are in english atm cuz i run japanese client) and there are 6 more

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

The Japanese part is "Gysahl Greens" and "La Theine Cabbage".

Which renders the whole thing very suspectful lol.

Well, assuming it means "8 different ingredients", that means everything in the recipe would be 1 item only, as there's a maximum of 8 items per synth recipe.

The relic thing... well, one has to assume that there will be advanced quested weapons for at least the 3 new jobs, and they need relic-esque armour. It would be ace if there was a set of weapons from the different... I think the term is "type"... that is to say, a Relic-esque sword that was a Cutlass type, a Polearm that was Couse or Yari type and so on.

I'll bet the relic-esque Cutlass would suck comparted to Ridill tho

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Q: how do you obtain parade gorget?
    A: you will require a lv80 cooking skill to craft "goblin drink" which contains 8 different materials, two of which are: ギサールの野菜とラテーヌキャベツ
    f5f5f5f5f5

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re-reading the thing, what I understand is (please bear in mind that my mastery of japanese is sketchy at best) that you need to trade a Gobling Drink to a "???" in Movalpolos (said Goblin Drink requiring level 80ish Cooking, Gysahl Greens and La Theine Cabbage, but the remaining 6 ingredients are left out) to pop the NM.

Someone who actually understands japanese should check! :D

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

highlight:
    Q: are there plans to add more ways to obtain relics (unclear whether this means AF2 or relic weapons) or abjurations?
    A: yes, we are planning to increase chances (or add more ways?) [for people to] obtain abjurations in the near future; and there will be items equivelent to relics (unclear whether this means AF2 or relic weapons) in future additions to ToAU
    Fuck I hope so.

Add them to Hydra, someone might actually kill it once in a while.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

incase someone doesn't wanna try skimming that page for parade gorget shit

MC:パレードゴルゲットの入手方法は?

松井:NMを出すには調理80くらいで合成できるゴブリンドリンクが必要。
    (ムバルポロス旧市街の???にトレードする)
    ゴブリンドリンクは合成に8個材料が必要です。
    ギサールの野菜とラテーヌキャベツとあと6こ。
    のこりは明日明後日。皆さんも調べてみてください!

Honorary Wanglad
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaist Vaughn
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

That first question's answer sounded so nice and yet so vague at the same time... Fucking cock teases.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Nidhogg spawn range will be wider next time.

Goblin drink is hot stuff if it's real. 6 random ingredient however is still going to take a freaking luck

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Looks like the quote says she'll reveal more ingredients tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, unless I'm reading that all wrong.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The fact that we know 2 items in it, and know how many items are in it narrows the possibilities down a TON though. Also, it confirms that Goblin Drink is indeed the pop item (assuming this interview is legit). This will probably motivate a lot of people to try to synth goblin drink (either for the first time or start synthing again). The thought is a lot easier to bear when you know your synth is at least in the right ballpark and not way out in left field.

EDIT: If you're right about the revealing more ingredients... <3

Both of the items mentioned are green-leaf vegetation. How many other types of green-leaf vegetation are there (that were in the game during CoP)?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Narse
    The fact that we know 2 items in it, and know how many items are in it narrows the possibilities down a TON though. Also, it confirms that Goblin Drink is indeed the pop item (assuming this interview is legit). This will probably motivate a lot of people to try to synth goblin drink (either for the first time or start synthing again). The thought is a lot easier to bear when you know your synth is at least in the right ballpark and not way out in left field.

EDIT: If you're right about the revealing more ingredients... <3

By a couple of millions year...doesnt meant you have more chance than win at the loto

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

*Question is asked*

Sage Sundi : I dont know
    *Sage Sundi uses perfect dodge*

Destiny : Oh here's the answer, I know everything ! :D
    *Destiny smothers you between her breasts*

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Lithiani
    Both of the items mentioned are green-leaf vegetation. How many other types of green-leaf vegetation are there (that were in the game during CoP)?
    Not sure which of these came out around CoP time, but this is what i got back from POL Utils, for green things. >.>

Green Pot
    Windurstian Flag
    Green Chip
    Gausebit Grass
    Supplies Order
    Green Rock
    Jadeite
    Emerald
    Peridot
    Tourmaline
    Jade Cryptex
    Beryl Memosphere
    Viridian Urushi
    Sylvan Stone
    Carap. Powder
    Hunter's Cotton
    Shagreen File
    Lamp Marimo

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Isn't Destiny employed by SE?? I see that player in all the special events that SE holds. SE is pretty pompus if she is an employee but the silver lining is that people won't need to waste their time and money setting up future interviews with SE about FFXI.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    Isn't Destiny employed by SE?? I see that player in all the special events that SE holds. SE is pretty pompus if she is an employee but the silver lining is that people won't need to waste their time and money setting up future interviews with SE about FFXI.
    Destiny is the leader of the QA team, before content gets released, her team tests it.

In the past, she's known to turn the Vana cam onto herself while showing everyone what new things are gonna come out.

She's had videos of Dynamis - Sandoria, vids of Ballista, vids of Aht Urghan when it was 3 days prior to going live, etc.

That's why she knows more than sundi, she actually plays, Sundi doesnt do jackshit. I have a feeling the only reason SE doesnt send her out is because she might not be as fluent in english. Shame though, she really knows everything that's going on, and would be much more of a help.

If BG interviewed destiny about JoL back in the day, or even AV, we'd get more direct answers and maybe things would have actually changed.

Sundi's comments are always a frigging opposite of what they actually are doing.

BG interviewed Sundi about ToaU, asking if it's going to be end game or what, and they said it was entirely low level and single player.

Bercus asked about abjurations to sundi, and he said "We dont want to make abjurations too easy", now destiny says something entirely opposite, that they will make alternates to them.

/shrug

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    Destiny is the leader of the QA team, before content gets released, her team tests it.

In the past, she's known to turn the Vana cam onto herself while showing everyone what new things are gonna come out.

She's had videos of Dynamis - Sandoria, vids of Ballista, vids of Aht Urghan when it was 3 days prior to going live, etc.
    Yeah, I've seen those. So being on the QA team makes her a employee of SE, no? I'm betting she'll reveal what she's been told to reveal, nothing more nothing less. I guess SE thought it was time to reveal the secret to parade gorget :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast