Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ordelle Caves - Midgard     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ordelle Caves - Midgard

Looks like some sellers are reliving the days Chyme dropped Archer ring?

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0121gc1.png

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0122or4.png

[/img]

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Haven't done the bastok missions, any of them involve Ordelles?

Vobent

I'de say gogo EXP alliancy..but thats alot of 75s

GOGO FAFBORGLER

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Linsivi
    Haven't done the bastok missions, any of them involve Ordelles?
    Only mission there is for San D'oria

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Ok, so how much is brown belt on your server? >.>

ninja> ffxiah.com ftw

http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=13202&sid=29

Relic Shield
    BG Level

ZM5.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Huggo
    ZM5.
    yup. 53 people in La Thiene.

Looks like Sky's gonna be interesting soon.

holy shit 53 people doing Zms at the same time?

No its only like 4 people, running 53 toons.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    No its only like 4 people, running 53 toons.
    thats so true.

watched so many cgf parties being controlled by 1 person.

puller pulls, and dies, before the guy can swap PC's to the tank to voke.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The same team went to Cape Terrigan. I was levelling Blue at the Cape end when they trained pretty much everything but Guivre to the zone.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I dont understand how gilseller can make money. There has to be 200 gilseller for 5000 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    I dont understand how gilseller can make money. There has to be 200 gilseller for 5000 players.
    Shitty money to us is good money to them.

Go, quickly, and figure out some way to get yourself "stuck" near the Fire Headstone. Call a GM when you see them coming, because I'll bet they won't try and take that many autofollows through Ifrit's Cauldron, and will just hack up the ledge in Yuhtunga. Arrange for a GM to be there to see it, and you are golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithiani
    Go, quickly, and figure out some way to get yourself "stuck" near the Fire Headstone. Call a GM when you see them coming, because I'll bet they won't try and take that many autofollows through Ifrit's Cauldron, and will just hack up the ledge in Yuhtunga. Arrange for a GM to be there to see it, and you are golden.
    Hack? God forbid the GS gain that sort of knowledge...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    They don't need a lot of customers to make good money. Also, they don't need to do anything at all to make it, only to increase it.

Back in the days of EQ, there were some RMT that basically financed their college education selling stuff. Big drama thing. Leader of top guild on server where I was quit and told everyone about all his RMT deals and strats.

The major strategy was to buy up accounts from people quiting and then sell off the items piecemeal. He said he usually made 3-4x the cost of the character and that fit. He had competition now and then, but there were scams and such and this guy was very reliable, so everyone that wanted RMT stuff went to him. He was one of those figures where everyone knew he RMT'd but no one had proof of his connection to his mules; he was known by his mule's name -- Shanana. Those of us that fled to FFXI got a kick out of seeing a Shanana NPC in Windy. There is no escape from RMT. ; ;

After a bit he expanded from character laundering. Started deliberate CB of lower guilds so they couldn't access content his was farming. Selling off rots other guilds could not obtain. Bribes to GMs at fan-cons (not outright cash -- drinks, parties, and he mentioned girls, but I don't know if I believe that one).

It was pretty pathetic cash on the scale of a real-life job -- maybe 40-50k a year each among the two of them -- but that's HUGE to a college kid. From what I saw dropping and vanishing when I was a member (and the prices for those things on ebay), the numbers sounded about right. One person thought it might be as much as 70k/y, but I think that was hyperbole.

--

Gotta remember that one gil-buyer can support a family of gil-sellers for a year. They need so little to survive. Every little bit counts to save a gil-seller from disease, malnutrition, and lack of college education.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Gotta remember that one gil-buyer can support a family of gil-sellers for a year. They need so little to survive. Every little bit counts to save a gil-seller from disease, malnutrition, and lack of college education.
    Oxfam's latest ad. Buy a man some bread and he'll eat for a day, buy gil and he'll be set for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp
    Oxfam's latest ad. Buy a man some bread and he'll eat for a day, buy gil and he'll be set for life?
    Wins the thread.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Just so you everyone is aware of just how far $1000 US dollars goes in china...

From the lolstate dept

9% official registered unemployment in urban areas in 2004; substantial unemployment and underemployment in rural areas; an official Chinese journal estimated overall unemployment (including rural areas) for 2003 at 20% (2005 est.)

From MSNBC

Urban incomes in China now average about $1,000 a year, while in the countryside incomes still average just over $300. Other developing countries with income levels about that of China, have tended to see “social contradictions” over time, the Xinhua report noted.