Ragnarok

post 1000

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek
    Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Maybe it's just me, but what you wrote in parentheses doesn't seem to make sense.

-Linderman thought to be dead?
    -"the dude looks more related to Claire" is referring to who?
    -what about Nathan and Peter looking alike?

1000th post! >_>;
    1. he was quite obviously talking of invisible man, not linderman.
    2. what epical said.
    3. .......niether is blond...?
    It's not quite obvious since BRP said "both" like Foustian mentioned. Something about the way BRP wrote the stuff in parenthesis makes it hard for me to make sense of... pronouns/subject aren't matching together when I read it. So, I just wanted clarification.

Banned.

BG Level

Oh hmm, let me clarify what I said lol.

When I said "Both are meant to be dead" I mean Claire's mom and the Invisible Man, I probably should have mentioned that. The Invisible Man looks more like Claire than Nathan does(despite being British ;o). Nathan and Peter were casted really well and look related. Nathan looks virtually nothing like Claire, but that isn't a big point. It would have made more sense that The Invisible Man was Claire's father... or Linderman.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

http://deadlinepublishing.typepad.co...ed/heroes1.jpg

http://www.heroes-tv.com/modules/xcg...Panettiere.jpg

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/images/pho...O_1014_053.jpg

That was the best picture I could find of Adrian Pasdar, but I can see the resemblance in them. More than in Peter/Nathan atleast.

Banned.

BG Level

Only the lips ;/

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

added a picture of Claire's mom to the previous post. Best one I could find from this week's episode. I think if you put the two together it works out.

Better than putting the mom and the British guy together atleast lol. Think about it though, an invisible, indestructible teenager with firepower. That's hot.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

That would be hot. >.> Also, the way they resemble eachother to me (Nathan and Claire) is their strong faces. I dunno, just something I caughed when I glanced at the picture. Maybe their eyes too. Who knows.

The way Nathan has been portrayed, I was at first surprised that he was her father, but at the same time, not too surprised(sleeping with Nikki/Jessica in Vegas-the excuse he used to Peter that he needed to be with someone he would not feel guilty about-since his wife on wheels was his fault for flying off while his car and her crashed, lol).

Would have to consider, his relationship with Claire's real mom was well over 16 years in the past, he may have not been married to his wife-on-wheels yet, and by thinking that they died (Claire and her pyromom), he tried to move on with his life and got married, etc. If anything, this revelation that his ithoughttheyweredeadwomananddaughter all of a suddenly are showing back up in his life, specially at a time when he is trying to run for public office, would be very shocking as well as difficult for him.

I would definately love to find out more about all that happened, seems obviously that Mr. Bennet was involved in it all, since he took baby Claire and raised her; but it would all obviously lead back to whoever is Mr. Bennet's boss (Linderman??? still a mistery), and why it was all kept hidden from Nathan.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Now that I think about it............................

remember that one episode Mr. hotsexy Bennet was trying to talk to Nathan and he flew away? I JUST remembered it right now. Perhaps HRG knows Nathan is her real father? ooomg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Now that I think about it............................

remember that one episode Mr. hotsexy Bennet was trying to talk to Nathan and he flew away? I JUST remembered it right now. Perhaps HRG knows Nathan is her real father? ooomg.
    Or he wanted to get him so he could erase his memory of ever saving Claire's Mom or possibly having Claire.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think this is the first time in history I can't wait for the weekend to be over, and I'll be damned if this falls to any page but the first.

http://www.nbc.com/Schedule/schedule_day-20070212.shtml

Conan O' Briens guest include HAYDEN PANETTIERE.

Let see how much makeup she has on the show, Conan's show is really shown in High Quality HD

I wonder if Nathan's other two kids have any powers.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by RuBP
    I wonder if Nathan's other two kids have any powers.
    Her wife don't, so I supose they are also normal. Well, who knows, but I think there is enough "heroes" in his family

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dat?
    http://www.nbc.com/Schedule/schedule_day-20070212.shtml

Conan O' Briens guest include HAYDEN PANETTIERE.

Let see how much makeup she has on the show, Conan's show is really shown in High Quality HD
    Martin Lawrence too... that'll be a good show.

E. Body
    BG Level

I wanna know how they'll play out that young romance. Like, it seems that Nathan hasn't known about his powers, or how to control them. It could be a misconception, because he doesn't want to admit them to himself. Or perhaps, he tried not to use them after some event. It did seem that when he started flying during the car crash, was the first time(or so I thought) that his abilities had showed up to him.

To me, it'd be a lot cooler if those two crazy teens were fucking around because they both had super powers. Opposed to randomly being together, then later on finding out they're both "special".

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    added a picture of Claire's mom to the previous post. Best one I could find from this week's episode. I think if you put the two together it works out.

Better than putting the mom and the British guy together atleast lol. Think about it though, an invisible, indestructible teenager with firepower. That's hot.
    I think she's hot either way.

Tomorrow is MONDAY!!!

Sweeps Week! SOME ONE IS GONNA DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!

Weird thing I just saw (Did not want to create a new thread)

Was watching the grammys, Nathan was with the Dixie Chicks, they showed him for a split second (showed all 3 guys of the DC)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dat?
    Weird thing I just saw (Did not want to create a new thread)

Was watching the grammys, Nathan was with the Dixie Chicks, they showed him for a split second (showed all 3 guys of the DC)
    Pretty sure he's married to the lead singer.