+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

/wave to old friends (Siren and Remora)

Heya. Im new to posting but have read the forums alot. I used to play 75 WHM, SMN, BRD on Siren (Serenity) and Remora (Reneia).

I quit FFXI around March to make time for school. But have recently freed my days up and decided to play online again. Been thinking of the good ppl I met on Siren and Remora. I want to say hi ! to my old friends and my best bet is to contact ppl on these forums (Ive seen some of the ppl post here )

Anyhoo, I've decided to check out WoW. It's alot greater than I thought (SS don't do it justice). I'm having a good time (w/ Spicoli aka Elius) yet wonder about old friends and who might have made the jump to WoW too. I'd love to hear from anyone (FFXI or WoW), so gimme a shout anytime if ya like.

It's crazy to start anew and be a newb again lol. But fun too! Better yet with a bunch of your friends I look forward to hearing from you guys and what you are all up to now! Hope u get my message =)

Ren
    aka Serenity
    aka Reneia

email/msn: mailto:[email protected]
    xfire: seren001

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I moved to wow and like it better here. Nice to see you and spic are having fun, take care.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Hiya Serenity! I'm glad to hear you are doing well! I miss the old Alaris days sometimes. =) Both me and Raineer are playing WoW too, much fun! :D
    Good to hear you and Spic are having fun on WoW. =D

Wow, havn't seen you in a long ass time, probably over a year or two. Not sure if you'll remember me though, lol. I might pick back up on WoW sometime soon, still trying to decide if I want to get back into another MMO though. Very nice to see you again, hope you have fun in WoW :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey Raineer and Sirenia!

It is sweet to see you guys are still online and playing WoW now too! I am glad to hear you are both enjoying it. It has been a long time since we spoke and it's great to hear from you. I have good memories from our days on Siren

Spicoli and I started characters on Burning Legion and Azshara. I seen alot of ppl from these forums are on those servers so I thought it would be a nice choice Maybe we can meet up again

Unkle: I'm sorry I don't remember you What race/job etc were you? =)

~Ren

kalidor

I still lurk on siren still play here ad there, but
    I mostly play on WoW Server Mug'thol - Alliance - Kallador

Quote Originally Posted by Ren
    Unkle: I'm sorry I don't remember you What race/job etc were you? =)

~Ren
    Lol, figured. Was a long long time ago. Was back before Alaris I think. But I was an Elv War.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Where is my shout out?

Lujan

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Hey Raineer and Sirenia!

It is sweet to see you guys are still online and playing WoW now too! I am glad to hear you are both enjoying it. It has been a long time since we spoke and it's great to hear from you. I have good memories from our days on Siren

Spicoli and I started characters on Burning Legion and Azshara. I seen alot of ppl from these forums are on those servers so I thought it would be a nice choice Maybe we can meet up again
    Cool! We have characters on both servers. Alliance on Burning Legion, Horde on Azshara. Thou we mainly play on Azshara. Do a /who Ciren next time you're on Azshara and drop me a line! :D

See you in game!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Kalidor: Hey! How have u been? It's been a long time :D Thanks for saying hi! What ls are u in on Siren? How is everyone? Does anyone else play WoW?

Unkle: Hey, sorry I didn't remember I bet we merited with ur WAR :D It is hard to remember days before Alaris. If u do come to WoW lemme know :D Im on Azhara (Serenn) and Burning Legion (Serenn + Sereneia).

Lujan! Hey! How are u? Still playing FFXI alot? Are u in SP? I miss u guys alot! I wanna come say hi on the SP forums but they been down ; ; How is everyone? :D Elius says hi to you , Further, Anz, and anyone else that reads this website from Remora. We miss u guys and wanna say hi to everyone when ur forums are back :D I look forward to playing with u all again someday, maybe the new FFXI hehe.

Sirenia: Ya atm we play on Burning Legion most but Id love to say hi on Azhara as soon as I decide what my char should be orz (I admit I'm too girly and want a nice looking char haha). Id love to be BE and will when they come out. I bet alot of other ppl wanna be too tho, doh!

~Ren

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Sirenia: Ya atm we play on Burning Legion most but Id love to say hi on Azhara as soon as I decide what my char should be orz (I admit I'm too girly and want a nice looking char haha). Id love to be BE and will when they come out. I bet alot of other ppl wanna be too tho, doh!
    Ya haha, as you can tell I already have my BE picked out. >_>
    It was really hard for me to choose an undead, but I wanted to play with friends.

kalidor

Kalidor: Hey! How have u been? It's been a long time :D Thanks for saying hi! What ls are u in on Siren? How is everyone? Does anyone else play WoW?

~Ren
    Not in one on siren, which is why I don't login much with nothing todo other then grind a level or farm for some gil.

only other people I know that plays wow is Jenovia he's on bloodscalp as horde.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Hi ren :D

Hey Ren, good to hear from you and Spic again, I've been out, but the remains of Alaris are still kicking ass on Siren, hope you have fun on WoW.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey Wilimac How are u? What have u been up to? Still play FFXI lots?

Locke: Hey man. Its good to hear from u too! How are things? When did u quit FFXI? Are u playing any MMO? I def miss some good days from back on Siren and wonder about everyone from Alaris. Id love to hear how everyone is :D

I am having fun on WoW, but its a huge shock from the good days on FFXI lol. Starting from scratch is kinda hard, but exciting too. But I miss alot of friends from FFXI and would love to hear from old friends again ^^ .Tell them to say hi if u get a chance! The game is not the same w/o them A couple of ppl are interested in hooking up, and I hope to find more the same! (maybe Sirenia/Raineer too!? ^^) I'm sure Spic would like to say hi Locke, but he's in bed and Im up late with no resposiblilites tmr lol. Just like the good ol days =P I'll tell him u say hi.

~Ren

No, I haven't quit, just out on work, keeps me from playing for months at a time, but I'm back home in about 3 weeks. Good to hear from you guys, you should make a mule so you can say Hi to everyone on Siren. IN is decked out, I think you'd even be surprised to hear how well we're doing even amidst this shitty lull in FFXI. (sup 25 man DL kills)

I dunno about me starting another MMO, the people in FFXI are the only thing keeping me connected to it, I think Im past the point in my life where I'd start up another one.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    No, I haven't quit, just out on work, keeps me from playing for months at a time, but I'm back home in about 3 weeks. Good to hear from you guys, you should make a mule so you can say Hi to everyone on Siren. IN is decked out, I think you'd even be surprised to hear how well we're doing even amidst this shitty lull in FFXI. (sup 25 man DL kills)

I dunno about me starting another MMO, the people in FFXI are the only thing keeping me connected to it, I think Im past the point in my life where I'd start up another one.
    lol I just checked the site the other day and you guys have gone insane on drops. I feel the same way Locke, I went to wow but don't live on it like I did with FFXI, mmorpgs are just too damn much of a timesink. They're ok in your teens and early 20s but feel a little wasteful once you get to 28 (near death) like me.

ArtistFrmerlyKnownAsElius

Sup, Locke, Raineer, Lujan etc. etc.

Good to hear from you. Totally agree on the whole cant start another MMO thing. Ren is playing WoW alot because shes not in school or anything atm, but Im still in college working on my Power Engineering cert. so I dont really have the time. I play occasionally just so do something with Ren that dont cost loot, but its not the same. You get older, and maybe wiser, and I just cant see myself getting immersed in a video game like I did with FFXI. Besides that, my friends still give me a hard time about all the time I spent playing FF, which i take as a constant reminder to not go down that road again.

Good to see that IN is doing well. Really, I know that shit went a little bad just before I migrated with a few of you and for that I apologize. I think those that knew me for a long time knew that alot of that shit was out of character. I think I just got burned out, too many long nights and drama and shit and I just started to snap. So yeah, to old friends that I may have parted with on perhaps not the best of terms, my apologies. We had some good times, and the old crew still proves to this day that we were/are the best.

I really enjoyed my time on Remora though. Hidden Power was great for a time when I first arrived. Met alot of great people and managed to do all of the things I wanted to in FF before I quit. Shout outs to all the friends from Remora too.

Well, this is turning into a fuckin book so I better wrap it up before I take up all BGs server storage space. Maybe Ill log on and say hi to whoever is on WoW, but unfortunately I tossed my FF dics so I cant come back and say hi, so I guess this is it. Later~

Good to hear from you again Spic, I don't think anyone holds any grudges from the old days, as judging someones character from a game isn't the wisest thing to do. Glad to hear you got something substantial going on, and that you and Seren are still together and going strong. Thanks for all of the kind words and I hope you don't regret your days too much in FFXI, it had its time and place. No reason to regret that. Just take what you can from it and move on.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah, there is no hard feelings here I did def burn out, but I have many good memories! I would love to hear from more of the old Alaris. Does everyone still play? Id like to say hi to some of them, but kinda feel out of place ; ; So tell everyone I send my best wishes , and maybe come say hi here sometime ^^

Oh, I would make a mule on Siren to come say hi, but I deleted and sold my game a year ago XD Maybe I could say hi on ur forums?

Take Care,
    ~Ren