Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sangha Earring - Any ideas?

I realise I may get 'zamed for this, but:

Where the hell does the Sangha Earring come from?

The only details that show up in any of my searches are that it was added in the July 2005 version update. As far as I know nobody has it, or has seen it.

The other items added at the same time included various ENM rewards (Kshama rings, RSE ENM rewards) and the Sea Torques. It was also the patch that added the Parade Gorget and Patroclus's Helm.

Patroclus's Helm is the only item in the same level as Sangha Earring from that patch.

The term Sangha is a Buddhist term meaning "fellowship" or "community".

Any ideas? I'm looking for Resist Charm options.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

My guess would be an ISNM, probably one with a Lamia.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    lol.........

Did you even read the first post?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Its dropped from Goblin Wolfman when you pop him with movalpolis water!.. oh wait no... its 2007...

Elemen has the Ear grey out. Guess not in at this point of the game.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/6761

Quote Originally Posted by Somepage
    Added to FFXI: April 2005

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    lol.........

Did you even read the first post?
    I guess not.

April? Patch before the one I thought it was then. The somepage "items added" list still doesn't have any comparable items (in terms of level or effects).

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What NMs are left still undiscovered?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm currently exporting all the dialouge tables for each zone, then im gona do a search for the item ID, to see if i can she any light on this. sucks you cant export all the tables in one go like you can do with item data >_<

Defoliate Leshy and Voluptuous Vilma haven't been discovered, and likely never will be.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Defoliate Leshy and Voluptuous Vilma haven't been discovered, and likely never will be.
    Wherent they killed by some team that was supposed to be doing Ballista? I remember seeing an SS of Vilma dropping that ring its supposed to drop 100%. Same with Leshy.

Searching for the method to obtaining Parade Gorget made sense, but in the topic of this particular item, I'm left asking myself this question:

Why?

Unless we simply couldn't get over the loss of the Parade Gorget mystery, and decided to move onto the next so-far-undiscovered item, I can't see any point in finding this item, since Resist Charm seems like it'd be relatively worthless, and the 1 CHR makes it no more worthwhile than the Heims Earring or a Melody Earring (much less the +1), which are both available at a level lower than this item in question.

However, if it is for the sake of filling the gap that the Parade Gorget has left in its wake, count me in.

Edit: Corrected a mistake. If you didn't see it, neglect this part and assume that my post was flawless... >_>

Resist Charm is completely worthless, up until the point where you're in line to get charmed. And S-E have been putting in a few too many Charm-using mobs recently for my liking.

So as I say, I am looking for Resist Charm gears.

I'll admit there is a certain element of mystery to it as well though ^_^

Be nice having another chunk of Resist Charm- as it is, all I have is the Assault Ring and the locket from the merrow scale quest.

Are stacked levels of Resist Charm actually effective, or is there not enough gear to find out?

JP has it on my server. I didn't bother to ask because i didnt see why. The item wasn't good enough to find infor for.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

has been poped and killed, droped the ring that other NM drops 100%. I dont know what Defoliate Leshy is but it rings a bell.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    has been poped and killed, droped the ring that other NM drops 100%. I dont know what Defoliate Leshy is but it rings a bell.
    I thoguht if noone touches colorful leshy for a certain amount of time it turns into defoliate

Defoliate Leshy and Voluptuous Vilmap haven't been discovered, and likely never will be.
    I've seen a screenshot of it, it pops if you don't kill the NM that pops there after that's popped cus you didn't kill the other Molboro.
    Quote Originally Posted by deivi
    I thoguht if noone touches colorful leshy for a certain amount of time it turns into defoliate
    What he said ^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Unless we simply couldn't get over the loss of the Parade Gorget mystery, and decided to move onto the next so-far-undiscovered item
    go find me birdman cape.

edit:
    nvm topic right below and good people are working on it as I type this. My ignorance>Me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty
    JP has it on my server. I didn't bother to ask because i didnt see why. The item wasn't good enough to find infor for.
    Pics & name of the JP please