Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    This proves nothing except that she died early. Where else does it say Tarutaru only live for 30-40 years?
    Every Tribune reference to an actual Tarutaru lifespan is 30-40 years worth. Hopefully, it's cause they all just died un-natural deaths, but really.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    I am a taru and I find that picture much out of line!
    Someday, I will find that artist. And he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth
    This proves nothing except that she died early. Where else does it say Tarutaru only live for 30-40 years?
    Every Tribune reference to an actual Tarutaru lifespan is 30-40 years worth. Hopefully, it's cause they all just died un-natural deaths, but really.
    Maybe Taru's just have short lifespans in general. Are there any old tarutarus that have been around a long time? I'm San d'Orian so I don't know the Windy storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Maybe Taru's just have short lifespans in general. Are there any old tarutarus that have been around a long time? I'm San d'Orian so I don't know the Windy storyline.
    That was my original point- from everything I've seen that's official S-E, Tarutaru don't live long enough to get "old". Come to think of it, I don't remember really seeing any references to Tarutaru grandparents, so maybe the short lifespan thing is already implied even without the birth-deathdates from the Tribune.

Banned.

BG Level

20 still seems to be their age of adulthood. I have my money on 60 or 70 being their max age, with dying at 40 as common as dying at 60 in real life.

This is a question which might be worth asking a dev... but don't ask Sundi. I don't think he'll... know.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That was my original point- from everything I've seen that's official S-E, Tarutaru don't live long enough to get "old". Come to think of it, I don't remember really seeing any references to Tarutaru grandparents, so maybe the short lifespan thing is already implied even without the birth-deathdates from the Tribune.
    I mean, how old are the key Tarutaru players? e.g. Ajido-Marujido, Shantotto, the current Star Sybil, etc. Is Shantotto, what, 25? 30?

I mean, how old are the key Tarutaru players? e.g. Ajido-Marujido, Shantotto, the current Star Sybil, etc. Is Shantotto, what, 25? 30?
    Good question. It doesn't list Shantotto's birthdate in the Tribune article (in fact, the last words in the article are Shantotto about to fry the interviewer for asking!), but there's a record of a Tarutaru lobbing a house-busting spell at age...three.

Banned.

BG Level

Shantotto is at least 40, not to mention her fellow professors are probably older.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shantoto was involved in the Great War 20 years ago, in fact I believe that BLM AF2 quest involves retrieving an item that Shantoto left in Castle Zvahl Keep during the Great War.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7