Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: erased     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Stan has been stealing from the bank for a long ass time. We all knew that. Even the sacks knew it. You all chose to stay anyway. As Rakeen said, and has been saying forever, the kid busted his ass for that shell. He could have made a billion gil in the time he spent leading, and maintaning the site. Stan has always been greedy... even if it came in spurts it was always there. It's something everyone accepts by being a part of that shell. It's a tradeoff. If you wanted gil, ex probably wasn't the shell for you. But it was if you wanted to kill the hardest mobs, and get the best rare/ex gear pretty quickly.

Doom didn't confront Stan about it. He confronted the LS while Stan was taking a week break from the game. Quizno saw it though... and Doom was later kicked, although Stan said for other reasons.

That was when I first found out about Stan stealing. We discussed re-pearling, and me and Hmok had every intention of doing it. But the fund, I coulda cared less about. It was the threatening to kick Flaw if he lotted the RDM AF hat that set me off. It was just a downward spiral for Stan from there. After that we stole 2 Tiamat's, and intentionally flailed Nid, before I finally said fuck it and just never logged in again. Stan said the game was changing, and we had to start playing dirty to stay on top... that was how he was. He always wanted more.

I didn't agree. I quit, sold my char, stayed away for months before getting the itch to come back. Couldn't get my old char back so I bought a new one on Cerberus. It's peaceful here. No drama... 2 NA shells dominate, and they GET ALONG and actually trade off king camps and Tiamat. It's great. I do miss how hardcore excellence was though.

You are all sieves.

New Merits
    BG Level

I didn't agree. I quit, sold my char, stayed away for months before getting the itch to come back. Couldn't get my old char back so I bought a new one on Cerberus. It's peaceful here. No drama... 2 NA shells dominate, and they GET ALONG and actually trade off king camps and Tiamat. It's great. I do miss how hardcore excellence was though.
    World Migration "Yes. Please". A server that has the right amount of endgame people that each server should would be worth more than any current item my toon has. I'd do just about anything to be on a server like that while maintaining the cluster of friends I have on Asura. Are there any tradeoffs, or is your economy perfect too?

-Vyzrael (Asura)

Also Firas
    BG Level

Kainen:
    Stan has been stealing from the bank for a long ass time. We all knew that. Even the sacks knew it. You all chose to stay anyway. As Rakeen said, and has been saying forever, the kid busted his ass for that shell. He could have made a billion gil in the time he spent leading, and maintaning the site. Stan has always been greedy... even if it came in spurts it was always there. It's something everyone accepts by being a part of that shell. It's a tradeoff. If you wanted gil, ex probably wasn't the shell for you. But it was if you wanted to kill the hardest mobs, and get the best rare/ex gear pretty quickly.

Doom didn't confront Stan about it. He confronted the LS while Stan was taking a week break from the game. Quizno saw it though... and Doom was later kicked, although Stan said for other reasons.

That was when I first found out about Stan stealing. We discussed re-pearling, and me and Hmok had every intention of doing it. But the fund, I coulda cared less about. It was the threatening to kick Flaw if he lotted the RDM AF hat that set me off. It was just a downward spiral for Stan from there. After that we stole 2 Tiamat's, and intentionally flailed Nid, before I finally said fuck it and just never logged in again. Stan said the game was changing, and we had to start playing dirty to stay on top... that was how he was. He always wanted more.

I didn't agree. I quit, sold my char, stayed away for months before getting the itch to come back. Couldn't get my old char back so I bought a new one on Cerberus. It's peaceful here. No drama... 2 NA shells dominate, and they GET ALONG and actually trade off king camps and Tiamat. It's great. I do miss how hardcore excellence was though
    oh yeah, Kainen was also one of the people who quit.

If he took LS money and stayed, and lead the LS like he used to, then i wouldn't really make a big fuss about (not that its right) thats how it was before. but going and selling all that shit for his own, sole Benefit. and quitting the game as if noone owes him anything, is by far the worst thing he have ever, and will do.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cortana Windraker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

so I take it you are the "new" balakir.

Also Firas
    BG Level

im guessing your reffering to me as the new Excellence leader?

if so, no im not.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cortana Windraker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

was refering to kainen

Old Merits
    BG Level

I wasn't arguing morality of cheating, I was saying you can't do anything about it. Why is something beyond your control such an issue? Crying about this guy cheating and robbing his LS won't do anything to stop it from happening again to another LS. The system allows such things to happen. If the rule can be broken, it will be broken. It does suck that this type of thing can happen in any game, but worse things can happen in real life (and they often do happen).

I was stating that no person is innocent, so arguing over who is worse really isn't going to do the end game community much good (I agree it is fun). The whole "who is guilty of no sin, may throw the first stone" bit makes more sense to me these days. Maybe we can be productive and think of more ways to improve the game and make it so botting/cheating will not even give you any advantage. The whole monster claiming the alliance idea was a step in this direction as well as doing tiered instances. Thinking up ideas to fix the game is more productive than crying about some broken up LS that had their leader fuck them in the ass. We all know end game LSs bot, people RMT, people MPK, etc. I find most of it hilarious and I don't even see it as big a deal as most of you. Almost everyone in this game has done their part, (no matter how miniscule it may be) to screw up FFXI.

I laught at drama topics, but I find the ones where people try to figure out solutions as the best threads. Drama is fun and all, but it will only entertain you for a while. I have more fun fucking with the die hard video game moralists myself (I troll whatever side I find more entertaining to troll). This game needs fixing so less of this crap happens, that will lengthen its life. I think SE is seriously contemplating some major changes (ones they can actually implement) in an attempt to do what people want. Hopefully it works to make a difference in whatever area that matters most to you.

Yeah, I'm Balakir v2.4 as dubbed by phrosty lol.

And stan finally quitting with the LS fund was inevitable is what I was trying to say. When we were gonna re-pearl, we figured the LS bank would not be returned. It was a loss we were willing to take at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by doofy
    World Migration "Yes. Please". A server that has the right amount of endgame people that each server should would be worth more than any current item my toon has. I'd do just about anything to be on a server like that while maintaining the cluster of friends I have on Asura. Are there any tradeoffs, or is your economy perfect too?

-Vyzrael (Asura)
    Well according to ffxiah.com, Cerberus is one of the poorest lol. It seems for NM drops and farming it's really bad... but I'm having no trouble making money doing bonecraft.

The tradeoff I'd say is the RMT here. They are everywhere! Even at KB. Never had that problem on Hades. Only Ulli was a problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Your going to tell me there are people in the world who have not used some type of cheat or bug?
    up up down down left right left right A B A B
    Cheating in Contra, Super Mario Bros, Pokemon, etc. doesn't matter for shit. There's nobody else you're affecting. Once you take cheating to an MMORPG, you're affecting other people.

Nobody cares if you masturbate while standing on your head with a trombone in your butt while in the privacy of your own home. People will care if you masturbate while standing on your head with a trombone in your butt in the supermarket. Same principle applies.
    LOL made my fucking night

Woot, now I am gonna take my turn on this :D

Kainen, things have changed here too
    RMTs are standing at Behe each single day. Of course if KB would pop, they would wipe, but they are not there for KB, they are there for Behe. Well but I have yet see any Claim by them. The real HNM LSs got far better bots than RMT it seems

To aurik. Seriously...you're telling to do other things if you want to avoid botting at HNM Camps...but seriously, how low of an Event based LS is your LS, that you say there are lots of other thigns to do besides HNM Camping??

Seriously, I can tell you Excellence is prolly the only LS on whole Hades who does and did EVERYTHING the Endgame offers as LS only w/o any outisde help or anything and still, if we would stick to normal Events only and don't camp Kings, we would be doing nothing like half the day. We got a set schedule for everything. But if we would do that alone, we prolly wouldn't play anymore...because it would be just too boring. If you're LS is so lowly standard, that you can go on with this boring shit forever, then hell do so...but don't talk shit to us, because we bot on Kings. Unlike others we're here to have fun and do the things we WANT to do. If that means we need to bot to actually fight the real things in FFXI, then we do so. We don't care a shit on Claim Bots, we want to fight the real HNMs, not that 150th lolGenbu...

Besides there has to be something REALLY wrong with a lot of people here. Who is seriously comparing Claim Botting with raping or murdering persons Oo
    You guys really need to get your shit sort out and think a bit more before you start comparing such things.
    This is a fucking Game, not RL. Hell if you complain about other LSs claiming with bots, that can only mean, your LS gets no claims at all and you're pissed because of that, because you know, you will never get that King Abj, you always wanted since you started FFXI...

Comparing to rape/murder an actual living person, with claiming some polygons on your Screen is just so retarded, I really think its not us who got no RL, its you, who really even think things like this could be compared...

And always those shit talking like, "If someone jumps out of the window, do you jump too?" Guys, this is getting old and not to mention how dumb this sentence is, since it was first said...
    There is something in life called "COMMON SENSE"! If someone bots to get a claim and you decide to bot too, to actually have the SAME chance to get a Claim on something like others do, you don't hurt someone. If someone jumps out of a window and you jump right after, do you jump to have the same "chance" of clashing your face on the ground? Thats gonna hurt you, your family and everyone you know, so everybody who got this thing called "COMMON SENSE" would probably not jump out of the window, just because someone else did, so PLEASE stop trying to be smart and act all cool with some shit like this. You're neither smart nor cool...you're just beind dumb and don't know how to actually bring valid arguments into a discussion!!

I am tired of all this shit...people talking and judging about things, and actually do nothing to benefit the discussion, except for talking shit.

@Rakeen: You seriously think Stan is the one who deserves the money most, he took for his personal benefit to get himself a new car??
    I can still hear his dumb fucked up arguments, like FFXI is already dead to him, hes sick of all that shit and nothing changing blah blah. "I will miss all Excelllence so much, you're all some really good friends to me, but I rather fuck you all up, sell all the money WE earned, to get myself a new car"
    And then when he found out, that no other MMORPGs is the same as FFXI...and everybody finds out once he quit FFXI for a while...and wants to come back and seriously wants US to fund him his new start?

Its not like Stan created it and made it to what it is now. He just took over Leadership over several people and organized things. Its nothing someone should be praised for. He's not mother brain. He was just a person who was able to take over a leadership. It's not like that is something special. Several people can take over a leadership.
    Actually, since Stan is finally gone, the whole atmosphere and mood in Ex has completely changed. Everybody seems to get along a lot better, especially since Rak and Quiz are gone too, because those two were probably not the ones sucking Stans dick just to not get into trouble, they actually enjoyed sucking Stans dick and did it with passion!
    We still get things done the same way we did, when Stan was leader, except for the change, that everyone in Ex likes it to be in Ex now a lot more than before, because old fag Stan and his asscrawling pawns are gone.

Oh...there is one important thing I wanted to mention. Stan was one of the first NAs to hit 75...and he was the Leader of one of the most successfull NA LSs in the World probably...but he actually got no skillz in playing. He is one of the crappiest RDMs you will ever find, same goes with WHM he lvld to 75 as last Job before he quit. As Meele he was ok...but RDM...omfg...he wasn't even able to Refresh 5ppl, when he had nothing else to do than that. And yet he complained to change Pt with another RDM...because he admitted he couldn't handle to Refresh the BLM PT himself...seriously Stan...you should have learned how to play a long time ago...I even PTed with you once when you lvld your RDM...and hell yeah...you were one of the most sucking RDMs I met above Lvl 60 for sure-_-
    Same goes with WHM...as soon as you had your WHM lvld you insisted in being Main Healer for Tank PTs and actually Tanks sent tells to other WHMs from the LS to change the spot with you, beause you sucked so much as Main Healer...

Stan surely can be proud of what he created. the Linkshell Excellence. But the LS being what it is now, is the accomplishment of the Members, not you Stan. You just happened to be their Leader for a long time...thats all. No one wants you and no one needs you anymore. So just go and play Aion. Ex will surely not accompany you on your next Ego Trip in a new MMO World.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

crash

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I think the wall o' text quota has been fulfilled...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Cute how Excellence puts down the LSes of people who don't cheat because they are unable to "accomplish" the very same thing that Excellence members admit they wouldn't be able to do without cheating themselves.

You guys aren't anything special. You're a bunch of fucking kids rationalizing the way you treat your server like shit.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Seebo
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Your going to tell me there are people in the world who have not used some type of cheat or bug?
    up up down down left right left right A B A B
    Cheating in Contra, Super Mario Bros, Pokemon, etc. doesn't matter for shit. There's nobody else you're affecting. Once you take cheating to an MMORPG, you're affecting other people.

Nobody cares if you masturbate while standing on your head with a trombone in your butt while in the privacy of your own home. People will care if you masturbate while standing on your head with a trombone in your butt in the supermarket. Same principle applies.
    LOL made my fucking night
    lol somehow i missed that. priceless.

Also Firas
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weeks
    Cute how Excellence puts down the LSes of people who don't cheat because they are unable to "accomplish" the very same thing that Excellence members admit they wouldn't be able to do without cheating themselves.

You guys aren't anything special. You're a bunch of fucking kids rationalizing the way you treat your server like shit.
    incredible! how you know all our ages, and that we are treating our server like shit from a couple of posts, is really beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Firas_Gattz
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeks

incredible! how you know all our ages, and that we are treating our server like shit from a couple of posts, is really beyond me.
    I think this is the biggest clue as to how we know this.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Has Stan commented yet, or is this still all random crap?

Also Firas
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Has Stan commented yet, or is this still all random crap?
    i believe Stan is AnonymousPoster, also he did comment via http://www.ex-online.com

but not officially on this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast