Thread: erased     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Also Firas
    BG Level

erased

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

*Post in a legendary drama thread in the Trifecta of shit servers, Asura|Remora|Hades*
    truth

whether it's inflated economies, losing to level 3 besieged (and then letting the AC rot in some beastman base), botting, gilsellers with king abjs....

these servers never fail to entertain

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Firas_Gattz
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Wait you guys are an openly cheating LS, and you're complaining that one of your leaders (or ex-leaders) did shady shit and fucked you all over?

Didn't see that one coming a mile away, let me tell you

openly cheating LS? almost 80% of all HNMLSs use a claim bot, and we all know it, we were just confronted in a very entertaining and provokative way, and we admit it, yes, we used claim bots. Claim bots are a very common thing, my friend. In any case, that doesn't justify what he did..
    I have the feeling this is a start of a derail how ever.

10% of the people in the world will end up in prisons, or jails. Possibly due to rape, murder, and what ever. Are you going to run out and rape and murder someone because others are doing it? This is what we call peer pressure. Dont sit there and think your doing right and its okay to cheat, its not. People like you have this mantility that everyone bots, this isnt correct. Why cant you bitchs play the game right? Why is it so goddamn hard to play correctly? Fuck you are stupid.

Edit: fixed spelling.

The issue of how bad botting is depends on the server honestly. You can't judge a LS from a different server.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    10% of the people in the world will end up in prisons, or jails. Possibly due to rape, murder, and what ever. Are you going to run out and rape and murder someone because others are doing it? This is what we call peer pressure. Dont sit there and think your doing right and its okay to cheat, its not. People like you have this mantility that everyone bots, this isnt correct. Why cant you bitchs play the game right? Why is it so goddamn hard to play correctly? Fuck you are stupid.

your examples are too extreme. people do jaywalk when others jaywalk and people do speed when the cars in front and next to them speed up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

openly cheating LS? almost 80% of all HNMLSs use a claim bot, and we all know it, we were just confronted in a very entertaining and provokative way, and we admit it, yes, we used claim bots. Claim bots are a very common thing, my friend. In any case, that doesn't justify what he did..
    He wasn't saying it as a justification, but you put your trust in a leader who actively cheated in the game and who also supported his members cheatings. Well congratulations, you're like the other 20% of the HNMLS's who got screwed over by someone else who cheated.

For future reference, it is possible to claim without a bot. So even if someone else beats you to a claim that doesn't mean they cheated.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil

your examples are too extreme. people do jaywalk when others jaywalk and people do speed when the cars in front and next to them speed up.
    my examples are far from extreme. They are exactly correct, they are commiting a crime, they are raping and murdering, the victims name is FFXI. Its stupid, stop ruining the game. God damn why cant you guys be banned in these mass bannings.

Also Firas
    BG Level

erased

POPCORN...GET YER POPCORN HERE...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonxel
    POPCORN...GET YER POPCORN HERE...
    Got any cracker jacks?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I'll take a guinness! This gonna be a good show

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

isnt there a 90+ thread on the botting issue? lol, why revive it. its all said and done, trust me.

Comparing rape to a claim bot in a MMORPG is way too extreme.
    Have you quit yet?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

isnt there a 90+ thread on the botting issue? lol, why revive it. its all said and done, trust me.

In proper contexts they're not far from each other. In terms of 'bad things to do in an MMORPG" claim botting is up there at the top.

And completely agree with the Hades/Remora comments. I'd have never migrated because I knew most people migrating were pieces of shit from each server that couldn't make it on their own (with some exceptions). Similar thing happened in the other migration, two trash LS's migrated to Midgard from Shiva. Although I'm happy they're no longer on my server

Also Firas
    BG Level

erased

Why make this topic? You got played by someone who admittedly doesn't care for anything but his own success. Congratulations.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

[quote=Firas_Gattz]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Firas_Gattz":4256e

Have you quit yet?
    what? i still play[/quote:4256e]

Thats a fucking shame.

Why make this topic? You got played by someone who admittedly doesn't care for anything but his own success. Congratulations.
    You can't judge across servers. If there are 4 shells botting in aery you better damn well bot. If there are 0 shells botting in aery you can go to e-hell for botting.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

POPCORN! PEANUTS! ICE COLD BUDWISER!

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    You can't judge across servers. If there are 4 shells botting in aery you better damn well bot. If there are 0 shells botting in aery you can go to e-hell for botting.
    Sure I can judge. If there are 4 shells botting in aery, go do something fun instead of staring at darters. There is absolutely no valid excuse for botting claims.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    You know they have to be botting because they got claim and you didn't. No wait, it's when you accused them and they say __________*.

*Note: Insert whatever you want. If they say no you can say they're lying. If they say yes it doesn't mean it's true. Either way the only way they could possibly outclaim me was to bot.

You don't know if someone else bots unless you're sitting beside them when they do, otherwise it's an assumption. To condone botting on the assumption that someone else is botting just means that more people resort to botting to try to get claim. The only right thing to do is suck it up, and take the high ground. Botting or condoning members to bot is wrong, no matter what server or what competition.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast