Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    i want a DM style BC with the generals ;o that Gadalar needs a beating cos he sucks so much in besieged
    Forget that. Your PT and the 5 Generals vs. one of the Besieged HNM's. The more Generals that live, the better your rewards.

I'd sac the anger management issue Hume every time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i want a DM style BC with the generals ;o that Gadalar needs a beating cos he sucks so much in besieged
    But I could never hurt Zazrag. ;_;

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    He's the Elvan right?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Septimus might just ban you for such a heinous suggestion.

He's the Galka.

And the Galka is pure gold. Only General that actually has fun in Besieged.

yet you slay the galka in DM many times ;o

Banned.

BG Level

I don't think he is speaking morally. You can not bring physical harm to that man. He isn't just a Galka, but the result of millions of Galka being combined at a single location. A Galka to rule all other Galka. And he is a Monk too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I don't think he is speaking morally. You can not bring physical harm to that man. He isn't just a Galka, but the result of millions of Galka being combined at a single location. A Galka to rule all other Galka. And he is a Monk too.
    Zazarg is the king of all Galkas, indeed of all Galka-kind. Their lord. The single template from which all other Galka were wrought.

Seriously, his Besieged entrance is so amazing and frightening at the same time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Zazarg is the king of all Galkas, indeed of all Galka-kind. Their lord. The single template from which all other Galka were wrought.
    Seriously, his Besieged entrance is so amazing and frightening at the same time.
    So to sum it up, he's some kind of Elvan that does something with string... right? Oh, cool.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I thought the thread was bumped with useful information.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Don't be silly! Here have a lollipop.

http://images.picturequest.com/commo...3/22157311.jpg

It states in the story text that the Ark Angels aren't actually the race they appear to be- just reflections of the flaws of the five races.

Thus, rage incarnate is poured into a Galka-shaped shell, cowardice a Tarutaru, apathy a Hume, etc.

So beat the crap out of them all you like. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    So to sum it up, he's some kind of Elvan that does something with string... right? Oh, cool.
    Actually, the Elvaan's Rughadjeen. Zazarg is the big Galka that's made out of awesome. And stop jerking Septimus's chain, will you?

the only general entrance scenes i've seen are mihli and that hume female RNG, but i've only seen the galka and hume female endings ._.

i've been sending in the same comments, suggestions for letting us have a 1 time switchout for months. you would think sooner or later they would listen to us considering this is a bigger deal than what most people think lol. i dunno what else to do at this point besides /wrists.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

/cheer He's made of win! I love how in Besieged people do tend to follow a particular General. How you can't love a homicidal Galka beating the crap outta things in great looking armour - I just don't know :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

90% of the time I get the elvaan both in the start CS and the end CS. Although, I have only done besieged once since they changed it to include items (my playtime is not what it used to be ;_; ). I don't think I've ever seen the Galka or Mithra one (does there even exist a mithra general?) I have seen the Hume F rng and the Hume M blm once though.