Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126

Thread: Worst equipped melee/mage     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    to me that mnk is pretty fucking gimp, brown belt is a bitch but is campable rather easily
    Wow....
    Have you ever thought of the fact that if this guy only HAS one main at 60 after this entire time, maybe, just maybe, its because he's got severely limited play time and is completely unable to camp a 21-24 hour NM ??
    I had my Brown Belt quested, with zero outside help, with 56 THF and 54 MNK being my highest jobs (killed Morbolger on MNK). Wife, one child (two now), job, house to limit my play time. That was before the Vine was in a KS30 you could leech from as well.

It's not terribly hard if you're interested in having decent gear. Wearing a starter city ring, Dodge Earring (or is that an NQ AGI earring?), and Dhalmel Mantle for exp at that level suggests 'Gimp' though, not just 'too busy to upgrade'.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

counter earring prolly

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by TsingTao
    I had my Brown Belt quested, with zero outside help, with 56 THF and 54 MNK being my highest jobs (killed Morbolger on MNK). Wife, one child (two now), job, house to limit my play time. That was before the Vine was in a KS30 you could leech from as well.

It's not terribly hard if you're interested in having decent gear. Wearing a starter city ring, Dodge Earring (or is that an NQ AGI earring?), and Dhalmel Mantle for exp at that level suggests 'Gimp' though, not just 'too busy to upgrade'.
    You must obviously be a fucking god or something.

I'm going to build a shrine for you because obviously you're a sacred being.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

CATS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE POSTED IN EVERY THREAD.
    THE MORE YOU POST A CAT, THE LESS LULZ IT GENERATES, THE MORE PEOPLE BEGIN TO DISLIKE CATS. TRUST ME I'M AN EXPERT AT RUNNING THINGS INTO THE GROUND.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    to me that mnk is pretty fucking gimp, brown belt is a bitch but is campable rather easily
    Wow....
    Have you ever thought of the fact that if this guy only HAS one main at 60 after this entire time, maybe, just maybe, its because he's got severely limited play time and is completely unable to camp a 21-24 hour NM ??
    I farmed HQ staves by the time I had 2 jobs at 60, and that's all I did was Garden, Mine (got my character up to 40 GS by mining), and farm until I had them just because I wanted good gear. In this day and age if you're 50+ it's pretty easy to get stuff done unless you're either IGE sponsored or too fucking lazy. Gardening is possibly the best way to make money and takes literally 10 minutes out of your day to check.
    And you've got two seperate characters, and you're attemping to upgrade a fucking Claustrum.

I just said this guy probably ISNT a haijin, has a handful of hours every day to play. If he only has one job at level 60 at this point, its very possible he's just a CASUAL player, not someone who spends every fucking minute of every day on the game.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...loluberthf.jpg

Saw this gem on KI. Factor in zero equip swaps and I think this qualifies.

Yes, there are a few acceptable pieces of gear, but combine the suckage with the full-time usage and I hope I can justify not getting banhammered.

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Amastacia
    http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...loluberthf.jpg

Saw this gem on KI. Factor in zero equip swaps and I think this qualifies.

Yes, there are a few acceptable pieces of gear, but combine the suckage with the full-time usage and I hope I can justify not getting banhammered.
    Um... why block out pt members names when you can just see them in the screenie?

And I'd just like to state that almost all of the people I see with Mentor symbol on at that level are gimp by default.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

if you have to submit a thesis on why your post shouldn't get you banned, don't fucking post it

Blackice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...03/gimpwar.jpg

No that's not a G.axe, that's a Martial Axe, and yes that is IM gear, and no those aren't dusk legs.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    if you have to submit a thesis on why your post shouldn't get you banned, don't fucking post it
    who died and made you admin? I mean srsly between you and Nynja no one on this board should ever post, lest they cross the squirrely wrath of you two. It's like you're a tag team of extreme assholery and fuckitude.

and f'in wow at the war in previous post..... just wow.
    because you're beyond fucking judgemental.

"O SHIT HE HAS A PURPLE BELT, GO QUEST A BROWN BELT NEWB. I DID IT SO ANYONE CAN." "O SHIT NQ AMEMBET STOP BEING CHEAP GET A NQ ONE FUCKING GIMP."

That thief three posts up is pretty bad, but I dont think its thread worthy. I dont believe a "NQ build" qualfies as "worst equipped". Maybe it does if your name is Donald Trump or Bill Gates, but last I checked, none of us appeared on the "worlds billionaires list".

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

who died and made you admin? I mean srsly between you and Nynja no one on this board should ever post, lest they cross the squirrely wrath of you two. It's like you're a tag team of extreme assholery and fuckitude.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16604

You either haven't noticed that thread or you have and you're getting antsy. Quick, post another NQ BRD 4 levels too low for a camp getting resisted!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries