Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst equipped melee/mage     submit to reddit submit to twitter

hq wise pants, nice

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    hq wise pants, nice
    Just what I was thinking.

Banned.

BG Level

I posted this already, but its so bad I have to do it again ;o.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/brp1/4.jpg

BLM Hume, never changed gear once.

Dark Staff
    Errant Hat
    Errant Body
    Errant Hands
    Errant Pants
    Errant Feet
    Fishing Rod
    Bastokian Ring
    Garget Ring (+2 STR one)
    Earring / Torque highlighted
    Bastokian Mantle
    Hierach Belt

He only casted Thundaga III(actually... funny story about the [manaburn] party. JP BLMs suck everyone knows this... I was NA and the BRD was too, but the rest were JP and they all casted Thundaga III instead of Thunder IV and they demanded I do it too. They d2'ed me after an hour of me casthing Thunder IV instead and replaced me with a JP BLM, but the NA BRD was safe ;o). He did 100-300 on birds and 400-600 on Rams. I didn't know doing damage that low was possible.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

is that a garnet ring or like a bloodbead lol

n/m

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Makaveli already posted that Oro <.< even has most of the same chat log in it

goddammit that bastard!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rentwokay Champignon
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My Dynamis shell has quite a few WHM's. Not all of them are geared to the nines, but most of them wear gear that's the produce of a good, hearty investment.

Then, there's this guy.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8...9493512pn9.jpg

It's the first WHM I'd seen in a long time using club/shield, and I thought the guy got lucky and picked up a Templar Mace.

Oh no he didn't.

Blessed Hammer a.k.a. WHM AF weapon (this alone wins the prize)
    Holy Shield (see above)
    Phantom Talthum
    Noble's Crown (not Zenith Crown)
    Spirit Torque
    Insomnia Earring
    Death Earring
    WHM AF Body
    WHM AF Hands
    Demon's Ring (who uses these?!)
    Peace Ring
    Blue Cape
    Hierarch Belt
    Zenith Slacks
    WHM AF Feet

I don't understand why people equip one decent piece of gear on a character (Zenith Slacks in this case) and think it gives them liberty to wear whatever else they want (no Light Staff, WHM AF1, those RINGS...).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I posted this already, but its so bad I have to do it again ;o.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/brp1/4.jpg

BLM Hume, never changed gear once.

Dark Staff
    Errant Hat
    Errant Body
    Errant Hands
    Errant Pants
    Errant Feet
    Fishing Rod
    Bastokian Ring
    Garget Ring (+2 STR one)
    Earring / Torque highlighted
    Bastokian Mantle
    Hierach Belt

He only casted Thundaga III(actually... funny story about the [manaburn] party. JP BLMs suck everyone knows this... I was NA and the BRD was too, but the rest were JP and they all casted Thundaga III instead of Thunder IV and they demanded I do it too. They d2'ed me after an hour of me casthing Thunder IV instead and replaced me with a JP BLM, but the NA BRD was safe ;o). He did 100-300 on birds and 400-600 on Rams. I didn't know doing damage that low was possible.
    I remember reading your post on this guy on either alla/KI or something over a year ago. I was laughing pretty hard the first time I saw it. I know I was talking about it over teamspeak back then, but never was able to find it again. Do you happen to have a link to the thread? I'd like to bookmark it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

First of all, Autolux is shown 2 other places on the screen. Why not suggest to him as you're a WHM yourself what he could use to better himself? Whm AF has -emnity on it last I checked and there looks to be another whm in that screen in AF1. By looking at most of the people in your dynamis shell, it would appear its alot of their first jobs to 75 so they are not going to have optimal gear. This is also in town still and I really doubt he uses that in dynamis(I'm assuming). The only real bad thing about it to me would appear to be his sub. I'd probably screen shot the DRG w/ no SH, RDMs in full AF, or purple PLDs equip over this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    First of all, Autolux is shown 2 other places on the screen. Why not suggest to him as you're a WHM yourself what he could use to better himself? Whm AF has -emnity on it last I checked and there looks to be another whm in that screen in AF1. By looking at most of the people in your dynamis shell, it would appear its alot of their first jobs to 75 so they are not going to have optimal gear. This is also in town still and I really doubt he uses that in dynamis(I'm assuming). The only real bad thing about it to me would appear to be his sub. I'd probably screen shot the DRG w/ no SH, RDMs in full AF, or purple PLDs equip over this guy.
    This thread is not about correcting people, it's about making fun of people with shitty gear! This is defintely the wrong thread to pick out one person to give a hard time... the whole thread is full of the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Charitwo
    stop censoring shit you goonies

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

riiiight.....

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t/img_0049.png

I cry often when I play this game....as you can see

Ollieyk

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr
    riiiight.....

Coming from the guy in WAR AF pants.

That NIN gear isn't so bad.

looks like hes wearing a homam corazza..so I'm guessing wardrobe. doesn't make sense why he would change to homam body and keep those gay looking pants the same though

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ollieyk
    riiiight.....

Coming from the guy in WAR AF pants.

That NIN gear isn't so bad.
    Cheap, but not bad at all. Did you not read what i said less then 2 pages ago? Youre killing it, and that makes me sad

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

no, that nin gear is terrible. NQ katana = insta-loss

riiiight.....

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...t/img_0049.png

Night Cape can be forgiven, so can the gigas bracelet if it's Enky (God help him if it's the actual Gigas Bracelet), but the headband and NQ katana can't. Ranbow Headband costs like 30k and has 4 more evasion, and the Kororito+1 can't be more than like 60k, tops. He's still using a Kabutowari for fuck's sake. And if that's an Imanotsurugi, then yeah, the rest of his stuff is gimp.

ninja edit: Forgot the Garnet ring. I won't bash him for TPing in STR rings since I did it on all 3 jobs, but a fucking Garnet ring? He could have at least a Sun Ring, or Puisansce[however you spell it] or even Victory.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

lol thats my walk around gear yea, i usually wear the whole red outfit with a pitchfork +1 cuz its red =D. but yea the cotton headban plus the actually gigas braclets lv30 i think(+3str) some ring that had like 2acc, started with a S, cant remember.

lol dont worry about my gear, trust me i got most of the stuffs i need to do the dmg i do ^.^, worry about my pants, yea i got the RK ones for lv55 no worries LOL, i know how to keep myself from fully gimpness. if u want i can post a pic of the ws gear. its not much but im still moving up lvls to get the rest of my gear. i doubt someone with 4 jobs at 75 would allow his war to be gimp, if any other job u cant let war be gimp lol. the cotton headban was thing that caught my eye be sexy if it was hq! >.>

Edit: it is homam, i like the way it looks, its a dat file swap. i did it cuz my whm haub looks sexy like that.

Banned.

BG Level

I remember reading your post on this guy on either alla/KI or something over a year ago. I was laughing pretty hard the first time I saw it. I know I was talking about it over teamspeak back then, but never was able to find it again. Do you happen to have a link to the thread? I'd like to bookmark it.
    It was deleted, and I didn't have copies of the other pics ;/. At the time, I was pretty much at war with the mods, who are almost all on midgard. I tend to troll the hell out of the Midgard forums on KI, funny stuff. Too bad if you make fun of the mod's endgame LS(who do suck btw) or find their fat and ugly pictures on their myspace, you become a target.

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast