BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Jailer of Temperance annoyance

ok so wtf is this mofo's repop time? we've done this mob dozens of times prolly approaching 100 times if not more.

we are having the hardest time getting it to pop now. We've done each tower 2 times each if not more going around in 2 groups.

anyone know what the approx repop time of this mob is?

He aggros to warcry merits.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

You can pop it back to back if it help, like every NM in sea as far as I know. Pretty sure there is no cooldown or w/e

Did you try killing all 5 tower at the same time? Can usually pop it fast enough like that

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: Jailer of Temperance annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by takedown2
    ok so wtf is this mofo's repop time? we've done this mob dozens of times prolly approaching 100 times if not more.

we are having the hardest time getting it to pop now. We've done each tower 2 times each if not more going around in 2 groups.

anyone know what the approx repop time of this mob is?
    I don't know what the repop timer is, but I know its above 2-3 hours generally. (edit: For us at least) Camping each tower is easy with a blm or a couple melee to, just be prepared to kite or die and reraise till the rest come for it.

Edit: Correction, its not the exact one, but the one figured by us after kill.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    LOL

The repop is 0 (or maybe 15 minutes). We've definately seen him popped + Killed twice in a 30 minute interval.

We've tried a bunch of theories like TP moves used by the PH, spells you cast on the PH, Day of week, etc but haven't found anything yet besides "Kill the PH and hope it pops"

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

how are your destroyers+1?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

worth every penny? If I had 4 100 crafts I'd get them too lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    The repop is 0 (or maybe 15 minutes). We've definately seen him popped + Killed twice in a 30 minute interval.

We've tried a bunch of theories like TP moves used by the PH, spells you cast on the PH, Day of week, etc but haven't found anything yet besides "Kill the PH and hope it pops"
    Hmm, I take back what I say. We've never got him to spawn that fast for us, though we camp the towers with groups of 2-3 mages or melee, the problem is sometimes that if you are too spaced out he can depop if your kiters die miserably.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisan

Hmm, I take back what I say. We've never got him to spawn that fast for us, though we camp the towers with groups of 2-3 mages or melee, the problem is sometimes that if you are too spaced out he can depop if your kiters die miserably.

Mobs take 3min to depop. Reraise hairpin recast is 1min.

Do the math and you can hold the mobs close to 30minutes.

This is the worst case scenario that will probably never happen in the case you pop solo. Yeah, it suck, you might have to go xp a coupe of minutes to get that back. There is no reason to ever let that kind of NM depop under any circumstance (unless you can't kill it)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Jailer of Temperance ,Ix'aern DRK and DRG refuses to pop in Unicorn for 2 weeks straight now
    We poped Ix'aerns twice each day the past month but I don't know wtf is wrong now.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

Mobs take 3min to depop. Reraise hairpin recast is 1min.

Do the math and you can hold the mobs close to 30minutes.

This is the worst case scenario that will probably never happen in the case you pop solo. Yeah, it suck, you might have to go xp a coupe of minutes to get that back. There is no reason to ever let that kind of NM depop under any circumstance (unless you can't kill it)
    It was the case for our BST who later left because he did not get the torque. We fought for 3+ hours to get pops for JoF (it was full moon) and we got nothing out of it. Not even JoT to pop.

I realize that you can do the RR pin trick, but for some reason our guys were not popping them to hold it down and we've suffered 5+ depops that way. Also for a solo pop, it spawned and knocked out our blm who died instantly. RR pin wouldn't help him, he didn't run (ghrahs were up) and he died and had to watch it depop to RR. Fun.

easy

Its my understanding, or well atleast its been this way for me.
    hes locoked in 1 tower for up to 1 hour, so if you kill all 5 within a hour, you gettin a pop 100%
    Me and a blm friend jus circled until we got him while alliance chilled, always seemed to work

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I realize that you can do the RR pin trick, but for some reason our guys were not popping them to hold it down and we've suffered 5+ depops that way. Also for a solo pop, it spawned and knocked out our blm who died instantly. RR pin wouldn't help him, he didn't run (ghrahs were up) and he died and had to watch it depop to RR. Fun.
    ............ It's like you take language, put it in a blender, suck it up through a straw through your nose; and crap it all out your mouth. WOW amazing.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cortana Windraker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

sorry but I lol'ed

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvana
    sorry but I lol'ed
    since when is your war 75?

lol Warcry...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lolcry merits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhun
    Jailer of Temperance ,Ix'aern DRK and DRG refuses to pop in Unicorn for 2 weeks straight now
    We poped Ix'aerns twice each day the past month but I don't know wtf is wrong now.
    JoT at least was popped monday

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

[0.01% of total / 41.00 posts per day]
    Find all posts by Vivisan
    >_>