Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: maat's cap account banned     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

maat's cap account banned

the dude that sold his account, with maat's cap, got $2000 a month ago... his account was permanently banned 2 days ago.

i think S-E is trying to kill off this game so they can introduce something new. they can't do anything to bring in huge numbers to this game, and MMORPG's are an economy of scale - doesn't cost 100x as much to have 100x more players - so they see this as a loss, basically. they get everyone to quit ffxi, and they publish the next big mmorpg, and get millions of customers. that's what i think.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

that's really interesting

They don't need to destroy one product to have people buy another.

You have an amazing view of economics.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: maat's cap account banned

Quote Originally Posted by grunion
    the dude that sold his account, with maat's cap, got $2000 a month ago... his account was permanently banned 2 days ago.

i think S-E is trying to kill off this game so they can introduce something new. they can't do anything to bring in huge numbers to this game, and MMORPG's are an economy of scale - doesn't cost 100x as much to have 100x more players - so they see this as a loss, basically. they get everyone to quit ffxi, and they publish the next big mmorpg, and get millions of customers. that's what i think.
    Yes, Square is trying to kill off this game by banning customers who buy accounts and probably bot and RMT their asses off... Diabolical!

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I was expecting a 'mazurka generates no hate' comment by now.

P.S. Extremely retarded thread. No one cares.

I smoke like 3 joints a day, and i think i can safely say you are even stupider than i are.

Banned.

BG Level

lolgrunion.

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    lolgrunion.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

So by your logic, if a rock falls on your head for some reason, the sky is falling down?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlokk

I smoke like 3 joints a day, and i think i can safely say you are even stupider than i are.
    You just won this thread, lol

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    lolgrunion.
    Couldn't say it any better.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

did that happen to be yur 2000 dollars?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

no i didnt buy his acct

i really am laughing at you guys... i'm pretty confident that i'm "smarter" than almost anyone on this forum, by most metrics. but you go ahead and keep making your jokes :D anyway i only came back to make this thread, i thought someone would find it kind of funny that some poor soul paid for that acct and then got banned immediately :D

ciao

Rikus

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlokk

lol I was thinking that as reading this then scrolled down & boom...

Like seriously... if that were the case..

They wouldn't give a rats ass about all these 3rd party exploits they have been banning people for & would just be caring about the 12.95$ a month till they pulled the plug.

I wanna say your putting to much thought into this.....
    but....lol that clearly isn't the case

Banned.

BG Level

i'm "smarter" than almost anyone on this forum, by most metrics
    I use standard

Sea Torques
    BG Level

no i didnt buy his acct

i really am laughing at you guys... i'm pretty confident that i'm "smarter" than almost anyone on this forum, by most metrics. but you go ahead and keep making your jokes :D anyway i only came back to make this thread, i thought someone would find it kind of funny that some poor soul paid for that acct and then got banned immediately :D

ciao
    but you were the first bidder right?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblood
    What's 4+3?
    you're only phasing out 4 and 3 so you can sell me 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast