+ Reply to Thread
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Live in FL and wanna play with the Wii??

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/nre7ht

You are invited to get tickets before the general public onsale and see the Nintendo Fusion Tour at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando on 10/12.

Hawthorne Heights will headline the fourth annual Nintendo Fusion Tour, which will also feature Relient K, Emery, the Plain White T's and Hawthorne Heights' Victory labelmate the Sleeping.
    At each stop, fans will be able to preview Wii, Nintendo's new video game console due this fall, and play the hot-selling Nintendo DS Lite portable game system.

Enter the password "WII" in the "Presale or Promotion Ticket Selection" to take advantage of this presale offer

I don't think alot of you live near O-town, but some friends and I are making the trip just to check out the Wii, it's only like 20$ to get in. Anyway just wanted to throw it out there!

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

wow thank you so much for showing me this.

Wed, 10/04/06
    07:00 PM Nintendo Fusion Tour featuring Hawthorne Heights The Electric Factory Philadelphia, PA Find Tickets
    Fri, 10/06/06
    06:30 PM Nintendo Fusion Tour featuring Hawthorne Heights Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ Find Tickets
    Sun, 10/08/06
    06:00 PM Nintendo Fusion Tour featuring Hawthorne Heights Roseland Ballroom New York, NY Find Tickets
    Hmm... one show, or all 3... So fucking there. Anyone else?

EDIT::::

Some of the Wii titles scheduled to make the rounds on the tour include Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Wii Sports, Excite Truck, WarioWare: SmoothMoves and Activisions Tony Hawks Downhill Jam. (Note that the lineup of Wii games is subject to change without notice)
    from the tour website, and Wii will be playable at each of the 35+ stops around the country.

Banned.

BG Level

06:30 PM Nintendo Fusion Tour featuring Hawthorne Heights Starland Ballroom Sayreville, NJ Find Tickets
    Sun, 10/08/06
    Nice! Something is happening in NJ, I can hardly believe it.

PS. What exactly is going to happen? Is it possible I just ignore the band entirely and play Wii? I told a friend about this and he likes the band, but my friend is really emo, so yeah, I probably don't.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yeah lol nothing ever happends in NJ... always gotta go to the city, philly, or DC and it sucks. For an event that is at the starland ballroom though, well, sounds like its more about the concert then anything else. I really dont know how people are gonna be able to play Wii's in there during a show.

http://www.nintendofusiontour.com/ should have all the info you need, and it also has the headlining bands music playing in the backround so you'll know if you like it or not. I dont really, but for 20$ its worth going for the Wii and then going home since it isn't that bad of a drive.

If anyone is going to any of the earlier show dates and can let us know how many wii's are there or how much it ISN'T about the bands, that would be great. Just having trouble picturing playing Wii's in a general admission floor small crappy place like the starland ballroom or electric factory.

God damn it, I refuse to buy tickets to a Hawthorne Heights show. I won't even be able to enjoy playing on the Wii if they're in the background lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Hmmm I don't give a shit about that band, but playing a Wii might be cool since its before the system launches. I could maybe talk a couple of my friends into going.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yeah it dounds great, but i've been to all 3 of the venues in my area and i'm scared. Gonna be the one time i go to a concert early so i can get in, play, and gtfo before shitty bands ruin my experience. Man, electric factory is just a floor, stage, and bar; where the fuck are they gonna put wii's lol.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

God damn it Central Florida, always robbing me of something good

Hawthorne Heights will headline the fourth annual Nintendo Fusion Tour

ok i wont go

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

" Gonna be the one time i go to a concert early so i can get in, play, and gtfo before shitty bands ruin my experience"

you have any idea how many other people prolly have that exact same plan?

They'll prolly let everyone play a lil 5 min demo then kick them off and go on to next person. I wouldn't waste my cash

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Dustinsp
    " Gonna be the one time i go to a concert early so i can get in, play, and gtfo before shitty bands ruin my experience"

They'll prolly let everyone play a lil 5 min demo then kick them off and go on to next person. I wouldn't waste my cash
    Well I like Hawthorne Heights lol but I was invited to play the Wii, and didn't even know about the band until I clicked the link!

And like you said, depending on many people are there, and how many Wiis they bring, there will most definitely be a time limit on how long you can play. Or they'll have little demo games setup, and you get to play one until the end (like one tennis match on Wii sports) then the next person goes etc., etc.,

But either way I don't think it'llbe that much of a waste of money, plus the person driving isn't asking for gas money so that's a plus!!

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

This is actually looks pretty fun, been waiting for a chance to see with Wii in person, and maybe play It... but then, I saw the line-up of those bands... /wrist anyone?

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Dustinsp

20$ isn't gonna make or break me. I pay about that just to play FFXI every month, and plus wow on top of that ends up being alot. 20$ to find out if i want to buy a wii at launch is pretty sweet to me, and definatly worth it. I'm debating making it a christmas present or just buying it myself before then, this tour will help.