+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I think a lot of it depends on the demographics of where you grow up. I live in Iowa where 95% of every school here is white. When I was going through school, I only had problems with black kids and always saw them having problems. Therein lies the problems. When I was younger, I only *noticed* it was the black kids that were having the problems because I was always watching for it, I guess. I think a lot of people stick to this, rather than move on from it, thus the discreet (kept discreet, most of the time, because it's very unsocially acceptable in most places) hatred lying in a lot of people.

There are and always will be some cultural differences and stereotypes affiliated with race. You're never going to get rid of it. According to genetics, dominant genes will begin appearing more and more in the world, but with technology gaining as fast as it is, modifying eye colors, skin colors, hair colors, etc., will probably eventually become the norm.

I personally think it's more socially prominent in America, but that's because, on a much larger scale of what I said above, we are one of the most diverse countries and "everyone is watching us," so everyone else notices/comments on it. Other countries have racism, too, it's just not pointed out like ours is.
    Can we just stick with the whole "jealous of the bigger dicks" excuse?

A. Body
    BG Level

GFJ bringing seriousness in. -_-

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    I think a lot of it depends on the demographics of where you grow up. I live in Iowa where 95% of every school here is white. When I was going through school, I only had problems with black kids and always saw them having problems. Therein lies the problems. When I was younger, I only *noticed* it was the black kids that were having the problems because I was always watching for it, I guess. I think a lot of people stick to this, rather than move on from it, thus the discreet (kept discreet, most of the time, because it's very unsocially acceptable in most places) hatred lying in a lot of people.

There are and always will be some cultural differences and stereotypes affiliated with race. You're never going to get rid of it. According to genetics, dominant genes will begin appearing more and more in the world, but with technology gaining as fast as it is, modifying eye colors, skin colors, hair colors, etc., will probably eventually become the norm.

I personally think it's more socially prominent in America, but that's because, on a much larger scale of what I said above, we are one of the most diverse countries and "everyone is watching us," so everyone else notices/comments on it. Other countries have racism, too, it's just not pointed out like ours is.
    That depends on whether or not you want to promote anti-racism. Evaluating something from a third-person stand point about yourself and your views will open your perspective on what's really racist and what isn't.

I'm not jealous that you have a bigger penis than me. Though I'm sure you're well endowed, I like my blue eyes and brown hair.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Throw some of their own vernacular at 'em, Phil! Tell him...tell him it's his birthday. Then tell him that you don't give a fuck that it's his birthday, I saw that on MTV.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko

That depends on whether or not you want to promote anti-racism. Evaluating something from a third-person stand point about yourself and your views will open your perspective on what's really racist and what isn't.

I'm not jealous that you have a bigger penis than me. Though I'm sure you're well endowed, I like my blue eyes and brown hair.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
    Promoting Anti-Racism isn't really needed, just gotta make sure you don't promote...Racism (at least to the extent that it stops being pointing out differences and starts being an absolute world view on a given person, place, or thing). :/

In any case, you have made this topic into a discussion.
    Fail.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Fuck you, white-hater.

A. Body
    BG Level

Fuck you, white-hater.

THAT'S WHAT YO MOMMA SAID.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Fuck you, white-hater.

THAT'S WHAT YO MOMMA SAID.
    MY MOM'S DEAD LAWL (I fucking hate people that say that)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

why hate black ppl?

Caucasian is the only race which can have the combination of Brown/Blonde/Black hair with Blue/Brown/Green/anycoulour eyes.

you guys can have your freaky-big penises.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kross
    why hate black ppl?

Caucasian is the only race which can have the combination of Brown/Blonde/Black hair with Blue/Brown/Green/anycoulour eyes.

you guys can have your freaky-big penises.
    dude you left out the red heads

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Red heads aren't people.

Jujubie

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Red heads aren't people.
    So, if not people where do we fall? /cry

Btw, I used to babysit for a black girl that had a red hair (fro) and green eyes, she was gorgeous! And yes, her parents were both black.

...We need a spam forum. Srsly. Threads like this deserve it. So much fun.

ANYWAYS

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/2...image32rq1.jpg

A. Body
    BG Level

Gingers aren't people.

fixd'd for CORRECT'dness.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus

Wow.

I mean, I've seen a lot of stuff, but that just blows my mind.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jujubie
    Red heads aren't people.
    So, if not people where do we fall? /cry

Btw, I used to babysit for a black girl that had a red hair (fro) and green eyes, she was gorgeous! And yes, her parents were both black.
    Gingers have no souls, except for the Daywalkers.

Masterofshade

Why do black people smell bad?

So blind people can hate them too!

>.>;

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

Cuz he's black...

HAHA! But it's still funny, even if cruel as shit.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

There's a black girl who sits in front of me in my Machiavelli class:

The smell that emanates from this person is like the fart of Lucifer. Let me try and explain to you what she smells like.

Ever walk in to a cosmetics store or cosmetic section of a mall, and get the smell of all the makeup odors combined?

Take that smell, stick it in a pile of crap, let it bake in the hot Mexico sun, toss some sulfur on it, and add a little hot dog barf for an Emril Lagasse BAM!, and viola, you have the smell of the black girl who sits in front of me in my class.

I hope to God Ryko, that you do not smell like that.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Not anymore I dont!