+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The only thing I hate more then a racist is black people.

j/k <3 Ryko

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

can ya lend a nigga a pencil?

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    can ya lend a nigga a pencil?
    Niggah NiggaH NiggaH NiggaH

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What are the three things you can't give a black person?

A black eye, a fat lip, and a job.

j/k <3 you Ryko need to come and play WoW already.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Wanna hear a funny story?

Yesterday I was in Target just doing some shopping, and I'm walking down the aisle with two little black kids arguing, they were like 6-7ish. One kid said to the other,

"Yo, your daddy's name is david right! You know my daddy's name?"
    "Yeah, Mike!"
    "No, I don't have no daddy!"

I was like...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    Wanna hear a funny story?

Yesterday I was in Target just doing some shopping, and I'm walking down the aisle with two little black kids arguing, they were like 6-7ish. One kid said to the other,

"Yo, your daddy's name is david right! You know my daddy's name?"
    "Yeah, Mike!"
    "No, I don't have no daddy!"

I was like...wow.
    LOL what the fuck?

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    There's a black girl who sits in front of me in my Machiavelli class:

The smell that emanates from this person is like the fart of Lucifer. Let me try and explain to you what she smells like.

Ever walk in to a cosmetics store or cosmetic section of a mall, and get the smell of all the makeup odors combined?

Take that smell, stick it in a pile of crap, let it bake in the hot Mexico sun, toss some sulfur on it, and add a little hot dog barf for an Emril Lagasse BAM!, and viola, you have the smell of the black girl who sits in front of me in my class.

I hope to God Ryko, that you do not smell like that.
    Seriously, what is with that? I don't know if it's something culturally, maybe black people use different soap/cosmetics/something, or maybe they just smell awful intrinsically. But it's seriously distracting.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya

The smell that emanates from this person is like the fart of Lucifer. Let me try and explain to you what she smells like.

Ever walk in to a cosmetics store or cosmetic section of a mall, and get the smell of all the makeup odors combined?

Take that smell, stick it in a pile of crap, let it bake in the hot Mexico sun, toss some sulfur on it, and add a little hot dog barf for an Emril Lagasse BAM!, and viola, you have the smell of the black girl who sits in front of me in my class.

Seriously, what is with that? I don't know if it's something culturally, maybe black people use different soap/cosmetics/something, or maybe they just smell awful intrinsically. But it's seriously distracting.
    Wow fuck you guys I just read this and spilled bright red crystal light all over myself from laughing -that- hard. Wow.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

Wow fuck you guys I just read this and spilled bright red crystal light all over myself from laughing -that- hard. Wow.
    the funny thing is though, this is a true story. I'm not making it up as a joke. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:35 to 1:25, i have to sit in a classroom with this stench coming from this girl, who just happens to be black. I'm not the only one who notices it too. EVERYONE does.

That's not black people, it's dirty people

edit:, if any one quotes me (from bg) i'll know exactly what they're gonna say

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I was talking to my mom on the phone while buying some soap one time and I said, "coconut might be good," and she was like "if you buy it you'll smell like a black person" so I smelled it was like, "HAHAHA YOU'RE RIGHT!" It was great.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Nothing beats the smell of curry

East Indian say that we(whiteppl) smell like fat or something like that...

Lots of Pakis in my part of town ><

Cocoa butter, lolz.. My sister uses that shit (YEAH IM HALFRICAN STFU) and after a while it smells like burnt.. hair and something else, bleh. ._.

Let's see...what horribly inappropriate racist joke that I grew up hearing can I tell...hmmm...

Actually, no, we shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong. I have a black person in my family tree, so I have no right to say anything on this subject.

he's still hanging there

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

That is fucked up >B|

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    LOL this is fucking classic. I'm still laughing omg.

I think it might be related to hair care products.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

this kid i use to know alwasy carried around a shit load of kool-aid with him everywhere

black chicks like me because I'm short and pathetic

true story