+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For people who liked KH2:     submit to reddit submit to twitter

For people who liked KH2:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Basically they're making KH2: FM and RE:CoM (basically remaking CoM on PS2, 3D and with other...stuff)

This makes me happy and excited, I hope it comes out in America, although it's doubtful

Old Merits
    BG Level

I thought they said they were going to work extra hard on KH2 so that they didn't need a Final Mix this time...

Oh well, we didn't get KH:FM, so I wouldn't hold my breath over whether or not KH2:FM is gonna be released outside Japan.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Oh well, we didn't get KH:FM, so I wouldn't hold my breath over whether or not KH2:FM is gonna be released outside Japan.
    Sad but so true. :/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Since there's some new content this time, they probably will just wait long enough for when they would normally release the greatest hits version of KH2 and release this as a budget title instead.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    I thought they said they were going to work extra hard on KH2 so that they didn't need a Final Mix this time...

You'd pay twice for the same game with japanese subtitles and one extra cutscene?

You're the exception not the rule, most NA gamers aren't that fanatical. Import ftw.

that may have been the case for KH:FM, but KH2:FM seems to have quite a bit more too it, but in anycase it probably will be an import onry thing, the most interesting thing is the remake of CoM, it was pretty hard to get into and enjoy that game cause of the battle system (however interesting it was) and it certainly would be fun to fight some of the other org.XIII chars that never made an apperance (Marluxia is mainly who I'm thinking about). also, they might add zexion as a fightable character, as it stands he's the only org person you fight who you have no idea what his weapon is or what he can do, i'm also hoping FM covers some of the stories plotholes and inconsistancies =\

also if Re:CoM anything like the original, we'll get to play as riku for longer then a minute *GLEE!*