Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: Which direction do you face when trying to HQ a T0?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Direction of the Crystal

41 17.83%
  • Direction Strong against Crystal Element

100 43.48%
  • Direction Weak against Crystal Element

46 20.00%
  • Always North

43 18.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I face so that the crystal beats the direction.

I don't particually believe it to be true, but I have to face in some direction, so it might as well be that one.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Eh... if you are facing the Leather Advance support guy your facing Southest (HQ of earth) which 90% of leather synths are.

Moral of this, if you look at anything long enough, you will see what you want to see.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ever since SE "developers" said 'THF doesn't need to be in hate pool just in zone to effect drops', I stopped believing anything that comes out of their mouths.. its a 50/50 drop rate out of their lips . I am pretty sure the majority of SE festival representatives are just P.R. and never played the game lol.

There is definately a difference in day (I feel I have experienced) and maybe direction, but to be honest.. if i remember a direction I'll head towards crystal but I've long since stopped caring.. too stressful, mostly I try to get away from lag (doubt thats a factor either but I do it if its for someone else).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Last post in this thread was from November 9....Necrobumping sucks and you should know it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling
    Ever since SE "developers" said 'THF doesn't need to be in hate pool just in zone to effect drops', I stopped believing anything that comes out of their mouths..
    Can you provide a link to that interview ?

i face towards the nearest naked mithra or galka

I face toward UR momz house.

Holy Necrophiliac Post Batman

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    Last post in this thread was from November 9....Necrobumping sucks and you should know it :/
    All I have to say is:

1. Either you get slammed for Necrobumping a thread, or
    2. You get slammed for starting a new topic on something discussed previously, told to do a search next time, and have your topic locked.

Does this mean topic can only come up once and may never be talked about again?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mierin
    All I have to say is:

2. You get slammed for starting a new topic on something discussed previously, told to do a search next time, and have your topic locked.

No, it means you have to have something new to contribute to the discussion before anyone will care.

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

I face the door in the MH or the entrance to the MH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mierin
    All I have to say is:

The proper etiquette on reopening previously-covered topics:
    - if you don't have anything useful to say, don't do it
    - if you do have a useful question or new information, create a new topic which does ALL of the following:
    1) references the old post by embedding a link (ie, "this was previously discussed a few months ago at <URL>")
    2) contains a brief summary of the conclusions of the old thread ("most people thought that <XYZ>")
    3) quotes any text you are directly addressing in the body of the post ("so-and-so said: 'there is no possible way that ...'")

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    The proper etiquette on reopening previously-covered topics:
    - if you don't have anything useful to say, don't do it
    - if you do have a useful question or new information, create a new topic which does ALL of the following:
    1) references the old post by embedding a link (ie, "this was previously discussed a few months ago at <URL>")
    2) contains a brief summary of the conclusions of the old thread ("most people thought that <XYZ>")
    3) quotes any text you are directly addressing in the body of the post ("so-and-so said: 'there is no possible way that ...'")
    Thank you.