BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Awesome vid, I like how it ends to a shot of Empyreal Paradox

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I thought the video was great but the song was horrible .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar
    lol dont listen to this blasphermy goggly, JP music is insanely great for XI vids..

I still have your Summit vid and the 3 kings compilation is still a classic. The bottom line is this next installment could easily be argued as the best of its kind, ever. What else is there to say? Props.

I made a vid similar(4 wyrms) to this about 8 months ago and even though its nowhere near as good it took an insane amount of time to complete (perhaps its because i suck and i used lolwindowsmoviemaker). Like always youtube butchers the quality, but gets the job done:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0CkEFCQK9A
    and credits (so many spelling errors... ; ; )
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4kH6KO5qPD0

Grats on a job well done once again Goggly~

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Capnveil
    lol dont listen to this blasphermy goggly, JP music is insanely great for XI vids..
    True, loved the music, and I figured out what the song was lol

Thanks Gog

Quote Originally Posted by Capnveil
    No.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

It's ok =\

To each their own rite?

The last 3 i did a yr+ ago had anime sound tracks as well. It's just a preference ^^;

Thanks again everyone for checking the vid out~

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

best ff video ive ever seen, awesome.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiz Nickel
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Btw Goggly, your video has impressed me to the point where I am offering you membership to the Church of Yin. I hope that you will accept my offer and join the ranks of Yin.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh I realize plenty of people like that type of music, why I said "I thought" the music was horrible.. I actually like some of the Jp music. I remember an IRON DL video that had a song by "Go!go! something or other" that was a really cool song.

Since the video itself was fantastic, would be cool to see if you could try it with another song as well..

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

To Shiznicle - call me stupid but i'm not quite sure what church of yin is ._.; Maybe PM me what it's about lol.

To Stellar - It is actually kind of hard to use a different song for the video since as you can see the video and song itself are timed. Actually majority of the scenes are timed to the music =( (and i dont mean the subtitles lol) but maybe i can offer the next solution

Everyone else:

If anyone is actually interested I had privately released the video with no Vocal (basically instrumental) and No Karaoke with some corrections to factoids =\. They are here: http://hosted.filefront.com/Goggly under Epic_NonOfficial Release folder

3 of my old videos from 1year ago are there too...sorry i never posted HQ versions of it so most are in wmv. I can put hq on request.

me too shiz ; ;

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Defintly, great video, HANDS DOWN the best video I have EVER SEEN of FFXI. Tho, the little popup boxes with "The first _____ with _____" or what ever got really annoying and distracting, I was more interested in watching the video, really.

What do you use to edit? And how do you managed to do so well with it? Go to school for it or something @@? Because that just totaly blew my mind..

Also how did you manage to get that seen with Tiamat [fist seen] from so high up? If it wasnt taken in game then holy crap bravo- you got the blurring effects [distance I mean] perfect.

How did you record the footage near the beginning where you were zooming into Tiamat? Is there some sort of 3rd party tool that lets you zoom the camera out like that, or was it done some other way (FFXITool Zone Viewer + Video Editing Voodoo)?

I also thought the "First NA@Caitsith blahblah" boxes were pretty obnoxious for a variety of reasons (why specify "NA"? How can you be sure you are really the first? etc) The video itself was excellent, I would never have the time/patience to work on something like that.

Xaru

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that zooming part was from a trailer movie of CoP?

Banned.

BG Level

The song was real nice, mainly in the beginning, then the video went into the typical, okay, it's a LS killing big things slowly mode, which has been more than countless times. I don't know everyone's standards, but found it very boring, like all LS videos, though the presentation of it was very nice and not common. The Tiamat zone in thing was pretty cool, anyway. Seeing how its probably the better or best of something that has been thousand of times, I guess I would call it average, not bad. Not to sound like an ass...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Unsightly You tube version now available -_-

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

That was an awesome video. I particularly liked the part where you zoomed in on Tiamat from afar. That was <3.

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Fantastic FFXI vid, definitly agree that this is bar none the best out there. The editing was very professional. If the editor was just an amatuer then they've got some great skill (and probably some wicked pro editing torrents).

PS: lol at having 2 people die during the oddly-placed Tenzen fight. Seriously, who actually lets Tenzen stay alive long enough for his 2hr to go off anyways?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Someone who wants to record his 2hr?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiz Nickel
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Fantastic FFXI vid, definitly agree that this is bar none the best out there. The editing was very professional. If the editor was just an amatuer then they've got some great skill (and probably some wicked pro editing torrents).

PS: lol at having 2 people die during the oddly-placed Tenzen fight. Seriously, who actually lets Tenzen stay alive long enough for his 2hr to go off anyways?
    You weren't there for our fake Tenzen run to see Cosmic Elucidation Eles?