Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

That's either a cutscene pic or digitally enhanced. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    and no other company has ever done that before? Every single image on commercials and the internet is the true to life game? Give me a break. This screenshot looks like shit, but every fucking game company enhances shit before it comes out. Hell, they even enhance the advertisements after they're out.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    and no other company has ever done that before? Every single image on commercials and the internet is the true to life game? Give me a break. This screenshot looks like shit, but every fucking game company enhances shit before it comes out. Hell, they even enhance the advertisements after they're out.
    Yeah. =( Hell, we can make FFXI look like that and well...

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Pushing MGS4 to 2007 is something Sony will deeply regret at the time of the launch of PS3.

100% Wrong.

Giving 'The Man' all the time he needs to finish what will probably be the best Video game in the entirety of human existence is the safest bet they have if they plan for anyone to buy this cash vacuum they call a console.
    They make him fart it out too early and it will suck and Sony will have nothing. A big $700 nothing.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (squirt) is the absolute only reason most people will even look at a PS3.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Pushing MGS4 to 2007 is something Sony will deeply regret at the time of the launch of PS3.

100% Wrong.

Giving 'The Man' all the time he needs to finish what will probably be the best Video game in the entirety of human existence is the safest bet they have if they plan for anyone to buy this cash vacuum they call a console.
    They make him fart it out too early and it will suck and Sony will have nothing. A big $700 nothing.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (squirt) is the absolute only reason most people will even look at a PS3.
    its funny when ppl say this series is the best eva and its $3-9 in the dump bins. Every one of them in the series. Sure, its like a really fuckin awesome game..... once through. Sorry but 0 replay value knocks lots of points off my "best eva" game board.

(Yes replay is important. I dont spend $50 to go rent a movie do I? Im not going to do the same on a video game. Btw all comments I make about video games are imho ).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Virtua Fighter 5 is JP ONRY!!!

Fuck PS3.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki

100% Wrong.

its funny when ppl say this series is the best eva and its $3-9 in the dump bins. Every one of them in the series. Sure, its like a really fuckin awesome game..... once through. Sorry but 0 replay value knocks lots of points off my "best eva" game board.

(Yes replay is important. I dont spend $50 to go rent a movie do I? Im not going to do the same on a video game. Btw all comments I make about video games are imho ).

Because there is no such thing as difficulty setting for multiple play through? >_>I'm not sure what kind of "replay" value you want, but there is definitively some in MGS.

And no, you don't spend 50$ to go rent a movie, but you don't spend 50$ to rent a game either.... I'm not sure what your point is. Buying a DVD cost you 19-29$, and last 2-4h. Buying a game cost you 50$ and last 30-50h+.

Anyway, it's not like you pop MGS once in a life time in your console. Maybe you don't want to replay it now, but chance is you will replay it sooner or later like most good game.

there IS replay value in MGS, anyone who says there isn't probably hasn't even played the game. MGS3 for example when you finish it you get different weapons, suits and you still can play through to try get stealth camo or infinate ammo etc.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

100% Wrong.

I dont see why people like that game, it sucks, Ive hated that series since I played it on the Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

100% Wrong.

I dont see why people like that game, it sucks, Ive hated that series since I played it on the Nintendo.
    dot dot dot

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Personal Rant: I've been someone who likes to watch movies for a long long time. One thing about movies is the lighting which is used to add detail and depth. The problem with the direction modern systems are taking are that they're trying to replicate real life lighting conditions including the use of texture mapping to make surfaces appear realistic. The problem is that the more detail, the more lighting, the more realism which is added, the less anything stands out. Main characters aren't featured and the environment overwhelms the characters. In almost any environment in FFXI it's not that hard to pickout the monsters and characters because they aren't overwhelmed by the surroundings. Games that try to look so real usually fail because they forget that someone still has to play it and interpret a 2D screen into a 3D world.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

*sigh*....

..and that is why you Fail...

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduran
    Haven't played Flatout2, I'll check it out sometime.

PS3 pics
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl...0955/img/1.jpg
    Heavenly Sword, being developed by Sony in the UK, is a key launch title for the PlayStation 3 console and will feature online play.
    Source: BBC
    no, the shit really looks like that actually