+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 2142     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Battlefield 2142

Earth, 2142. As a new ice age depletes the planet’s resources, two massive multinational coalitions wage a brutal war for the only cause that matters—survival. Armed with a devastating arsenal of futuristic weaponry and gear, including active camouflage, EMP grenades, and sentry guns, plus Battle Walkers and vast airborne bases called Titans, you must coordinate the efforts of your teammates to win the war for Earth’s last fragile pieces of livable land. With extensive improvements to the groundbreaking Battlefield 2™ ranking and upgrade system and the new Titan gameplay mode, Battlefield 2142™ brings the franchise’s award-winning online warfare into a harsh and desperate future.
    http://www.gamestop.com/common/image...n/646574l9.jpg

• A Whole New Battlefield—The award-winning franchise blasts into the distant future. With Earth’s icecaps threatening to cover the globe, civilizations must push toward the equator in an all-out war for every resource and every inch of land.

• Titans Rule the Skies—These massive airborne carriers/warships serve as home bases. In the first-ever new gameplay mode in the Battlefield universe, teams must work together to destroy the enemy Titan.

• A Powerful Futuristic Arsenal—Fight the war of the future with devastating weapons like the NK-1000 Type 2 sniper rifle, deadly gadgets like the SD-8 Accipiter drone, and next-generation vehicles such as the mighty L-5 Riesig Battle Walkers.

• Customize Your Soldier—Build up your soldier’s attributes as you see fit with more than 1500 combinations in the new skill tree system—fight as a medic sniper, a recon engineer, and much more.

• Unlock the Future—Battlefield 2142 boasts five times the number of upgrades in Battlefield 2, with more than 40 ranks and unlocks including special squad and commander upgrades.
    Comes out this 17th I haven't played the beta thats going on now but I heard it's fun.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Battlefield is some of the best multiplayer you can get for PC. I was pretty addicted to Battlefield 2 before coming back to MMO's

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Battlefield is some of the best multiplayer you can get for PC. I was pretty addicted to Battlefield 2 before coming back to MMO's
    It is pretty addictive I lost my 1942 key # after I unistalled it a long time ago. And I took a 2 month break from BF2 and I started back a few weeks and have been playing it a lot since.

ps. Road to Jalabad map is pretty decent.

Vobent

Looks like a cool game, where's the beta? Can't seem to find it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

OMG MECHS

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Some of the best nights I've had online were playing the BF series... so pumped/ready for this one.

anyone know if its coming out for 360?

Groovebox

Cannot wait to play it... and I doubt it will be coming to the 360 for awhile.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I played the beta, Hopefully they ironed out the bugs and it will be playable and fun.

Looks good, I haven't played any Battlefield games yet. But some CS buddies say it's a really good game.

Groovebox

Looks good, I haven't played any Battlefield games yet. But some CS buddies say it's a really good game.
    dude, if you are into CS, you'll probably love the BF series... they are different games, but the gameplay and atmosphere pull you right int like cs did.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

demo supposedly drops tonight/tomorrow on EA, IGN and gamespy.

this and ET:QW are on my must get list of shooters

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Someone (preferably Epical since he's so sexy) give me a brief synopsis of this game.

I've been looking for a good game to play on PC.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yes, more details. I need some Thorazine to break my FFXI addiction...Mechs would cover that nicely.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

[IGN/Gamespot content deleted]

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Time to upgrade the old graphics card me thinks. Looks awesome.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I preorder'd 2142 yesterday~hoping to get it tuesday or wednesday. And gamestop gave you a free rank yesterday if you preorder'd it from their site,but it ended yesterday also. If you play BF2 now >o look for Cyclonevayne ufoooooo

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJ40af8gJJE

BF2142 Walkthrough of all their new weapons!..

ACTIVE CAMO OMFG

I'm gonna go buy this game. @_@;

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My penis is hard right now. Really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Someone (preferably Epical since he's so sexy) give me a brief synopsis of this game.

I've been looking for a good game to play on PC.
    Basically it's an online FPS set in the year 2142. There's not much more I can say other than that lol. If you've played any of the Battlefields before (1942 or 2), you know how the engine works, and the actual battles are huuuuuuge and so much fun. There are a couple different objectives you can set the map to, but the basic game play is the same. Usually it's 64 vs 64, which is unreal, and probably the best thing ever (especially on Vent).

But yeah for in-depth shit just go to any gaming site and read their articles... it'll do a better job than I can. =P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast