Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cerberus is so cool.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Obvious reason why He is meriting WARCRY(lol) is because of his last quote. As said above his Penis stretches from A-Z... thats a pretty fucking small dick man compensating for something?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
    hahahaha goddamn i must hear more of this clown
    Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Wow $5k for a year worth of playing a game. That's like, almost 1/3 of the poverty line. Woo you rollin in it Blue!
    Its not bad drug money on the side of a real job. I guess if you didn't want a parttime job while in school, its not a bad alternative to just log on for 30 minutes, make a few million crafting and log off.

HQ a few synths, pay for your buddies that night at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Wow $5k for a year worth of playing a game. That's like, almost 1/3 of the poverty line. Woo you rollin in it Blue!
    Its not bad drug money on the side of a real job. I guess if you didn't want a parttime job while in school, its not a bad alternative to just log on for 30 minutes, make a few million crafting and log off.

You don't just "log on make a few million and log off". You level your crafts at great expense of time/money/effort (at least 2 of the 3)...and then after that is done you still need to research what to make. Make it and hope you don't get unlucky. Then go through the work of selling the items to other players, etc...

Yea it's nice to get paid for doing something fun. But it's shit money compared to doing something not-fun.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You don't just "log on make a few million and log off". You buy four 100 crafting mules...and then after that is done you still need to research what to make. Make it and hope you don't get unlucky. Then go through the work of selling the items to other players, etc...

Yea it's nice to get paid for doing something fun. But it's shit money compared to doing something not-fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin

You don't just "log on make a few million and log off". You buy four 100 crafting mules...and then after that is done you still need to research what to make. Make it and hope you don't get unlucky. Then go through the work of selling the items to other players, etc...

I'm pretty sure that blue levelled his own alchemy and his own gold.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just pointed it out as an alternative. Instead of spending tons of gil and time, you could just spend a few hundred bucks on some 100 goldsmithing, leathercraft, alchemy, and bonecraft mules and get a head start.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

HOLY SHIT

3 merits????? WASTED ON WARCRY!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY

that category is now wasted forever sine you obviously cant REMOVE merits at will

sigh

[quote=Khamsin]
    Quote Originally Posted by "aurik":4cbf9

I just pointed it out as an alternative. Instead of spending tons of gil and time, you could just spend a few hundred bucks on some 100 goldsmithing, leathercraft, alchemy, and bonecraft mules and get a head start.[/quote:4cbf9]

Sorta defeats the point of selling gil online for bar money when you start out paying $1k for crafting toons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by takedown2
    HOLY SHIT

6 merits????? WASTED ON WARCRY!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY

that 60,000 xp is now wasted forever sine you obviously cant REFUND merits at will

sigh

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

HOLY SHIT

OH THE HUMANITY

that 60,000 xp is now wasted forever sine you obviously cant REFUND merits at will

sigh
    lvl 1
    lvl 2

do your math over son

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[quote=aurik][quote=Khamsin]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Xavier":d4174
    Quote Originally Posted by "aurik":d4174

I just pointed it out as an alternative. Instead of spending tons of gil and time, you could just spend a few hundred bucks on some 100 goldsmithing, leathercraft, alchemy, and bonecraft mules and get a head start.[/quote:d4174]

Sorta defeats the point of selling gil online for bar money when you start out paying $1k for crafting toons.[/quote:d4174]

He made almost $5k. You're telling me you'd rather spend the time and effort to level four crafting mules to 100 first, rather than just dropping $1k on the investment and getting started on making that $5k right away?

HOLY SHIT

3 merits????? WASTED ON WARCRY!!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY

that category is now wasted forever sine you obviously cant REMOVE merits at will

sigh
    This, combined with that totally cunning description of his "Location," are undoubtedly the most dynamic contributions to the understanding that you're the most handsome bastard I've ever come in "contact" with.

Lets fuck.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

HOLY SHIT

OH THE HUMANITY

sigh
    lvl 1
    lvl 2

do your math over son
    Do your own math right, you stated in the post he edited that you had 3 merits in it

[quote=Khamsin][quote=aurik][quote=Khamsin]
    Quote Originally Posted by "aurik":73fdd
    Quote Originally Posted by "Xavier":73fdd
    Quote Originally Posted by "aurik":73fdd

I just pointed it out as an alternative. Instead of spending tons of gil and time, you could just spend a few hundred bucks on some 100 goldsmithing, leathercraft, alchemy, and bonecraft mules and get a head start.[/quote:73fdd]

Sorta defeats the point of selling gil online for bar money when you start out paying $1k for crafting toons.[/quote:73fdd]

He made almost $5k. You're telling me you'd rather spend the time and effort to level four crafting mules to 100 first, rather than just dropping $1k on the investment and getting started on making that $5k right away?[/quote:73fdd]

And a lot of his education on how to make that $5k came from the initial 2 years of levelling crafts, as well as a lot of initial funds, which is probably included in his sell-off. You don't buy a 100 crafter and immediately roll in the money, you gotta figure out what to make, when to make it, etc. I bet if you had no crafts and dropped $1k to sell gil you'd lose more than you gained for a long time while you figured out the markets.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    HOLY SHIT

OH THE HUMANITY

sigh
    lvl 1
    lvl 2

do your math over son
    Do your own math right, you stated in the post he edited that you had 3 merits in it
    i do have 3 merits

lvl 1

lvl 2

+

=

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    HOLY SHIT

OH THE HUMANITY

sigh
    lvl 1
    lvl 2

do your math over son
    Er, lv1 Warcry = 1 merit point. lv2 Warcry = 2 merit points 1+2= 3

Yea I was confused at first too haha

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You could end alllllll this pain by just removing those Warcry merits.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sendra
    whem im done str but ive put a hold on meriting until nin is 75

bet some black/gayman in my LS 1mil that i could do 37>75 from sep18>oct18

only level 60 dont think im gonna make the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Sendra
    whem im done str but ive put a hold on meriting until nin is 75

bet some black/gayman in my LS 1mil that i could do 37>75 from sep18>oct18

only level 60 dont think im gonna make the deadline
    whoawhoawhoa why didn't you say so? That extremely necessary detail has redeemed you from future ridicule