Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerberus is so cool.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Cerberus is so cool.

KI thread

Cliff notes: Bluenu has 3-4 level 100 crafting mules, and plays the AH game like crazy, and sells the gil he collects. He is quitting soon and posted this pic on KI (see below). The dude bitches about China in like every post he makes on KI. Need I say more?

So, anyone else have an admitted NA gilseller on their server? Especially one that bitches about the Chinese ones so often.

Add this and the fact that Takedown merits warcry all day on this server as well, and you can see just how cool Cerberus is.

Pic for the lazy fucks:
    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4086/lovesear1.jpg

damn whata fucking pimp. smart guy.

rofl takedown is really that ridiculously stupid? ahh hahaha

I will agree it is a smart way to make beer money and whatnot, but it's still pretty fucked up.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Asura :

Filia :
    Admitted gilseller, smithing to 100, Reputation obselete, posts his RL pic in thread to attempt to save face(lol) but fails hardcore when people tell him he needs Clearasil, that and he is a Ginger kid.

Napolean : Like stanislav, lead his LS/sold LS bank, but this dude also taught gilsellers how to do sky/haku/sea and other shit. Napolean is infact a big reason why other servers have gilsellers in sky, he was the catalyst to how they got all their information, he'd tank shit for them and they gave him gil/items to get his goldsmithing to 100. RMT clogging your sky tubes? Blame napolean.
    Anyway, he lead his bot LS to 3 kings, got giga loot, sold the LS bank and said it was for his "girlfriend and kid" - but later it was revealed in his ebay auctions he was linked to a 3,000$ Plasma television. His LS got pwned hardcore but nobody liked them scumbags anyway.

Assuming he sold his account to yea? How much did he get for that?

Wow $5k for a year worth of playing a game. That's like, almost 1/3 of the poverty line. Woo you rollin in it Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank
    I will agree it is a smart way to make beer money and whatnot, but it's still pretty fucked up.
    ya what an asshole, agreed.

i often interpret in-game behavior to the extent where it justifies their RL behavior.

since most everyone will be over this in-game bullshit in a couple years (via quitting), i guess it doesnt matter much.

you can rest knowing this guys prolly a douche bag irl

His account is a 75 WHM / 26 SMN. Not fucking kidding. Alchemy on main and I think 1 or 2 mules with other crafts. The other is another content ID named Teezer with 75 THF and WAR I think, and Bone 100.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Wow $5k for a year worth of playing a game. That's like, almost 1/3 of the poverty line. Woo you rollin in it Blue!
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Asura :

sold the LS bank and said it was for his "girlfriend and kid" - but later it was revealed in his ebay auctions he was linked to a 3,000$ Plasma television. His LS got pwned hardcore but nobody liked them scumbags anyway.
    Hey, maybe it WAS for his girlfriend and kids, maybe his girlfriend is 600 pounds and can't walk, and his kids don't know how to do anything other than watch TV, because dad plays a video game and mom watches TV all day.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I made more than that with a single 100 craft, I say he sucks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Dank
    His account is a 75 WHM / 26 SMN. Not fucking kidding. Alchemy on main and I think 1 or 2 mules with other crafts. The other is another content ID named Teezer with 75 THF and WAR I think, and Bone 100.
    No, Namoscid leveled his SMN for him. I think to 30 or 37.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Well I think robert has spent at least that much rl on this game, so it all evens out somewhere.

this topic lacks takedown bashing tbh

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Well, he did say his penis is soo long it stretched from the A key to Z key on a keyboard. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd
    this topic lacks takedown bashing tbh
    Meriting warcry speaks for itself, not much you can say

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnuld
    Well, he did say his penis is soo long it stretched from the A key to Z key on a keyboard. >_>
    What he doesn't realize is that A is right under Z...

hahahaha goddamn i must hear more of this clown

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    That would be the joke, good job.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Freight
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupunpupun
    That would be the joke, good job.
    Except that A is above Z, and I am frickin bored enough to correct that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast