Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Bismarck first Cursed Cuirass -1 !

Yep...it's first on server...ppl said it was made before but it was a lie
    Shika just made the first and only Cursed Cuirass-1 on server.

http://ironmog.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6638&start=0

is the link to his post...with screenshots ^^

he also sold it to himself on AH...the item icon was never there before he did it :D

too bad there is some drama...you can feel the jealousy and hate in some posts...i guess that's why other servers got many kaiser and armada body...while Bismarck has only one of each

because this is what dedicated crafters get on Bismarck...flames and hate.

anyway grats Shika !!
    P.S im not Bismarck Omgwtftaru.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Dethecus

Why does every post have \ in them >.>

Bismarck is slow~!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Bismarck is slow~!
    So if the rest of the servers have mostly fought AV/beat it, This server will still be on kirin?

They couldn't decide if it was the first or not. If it existed on the AH before she made it, then hers is not the first. If it wasn't on the AH, it hasn't been made. Shiehk Manteel wasn't on the AH until someone made on on our server. I've always been under the impression that's how it worked.

There still isn't a cursed cuirass -1 even listed on the AH on gilgamesh, i'm inclined to say that's because one doesn't exist on our server.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    They couldn't decide if it was the first or not. If it existed on the AH before she made it, then hers is not the first. If it wasn't on the AH, it hasn't been made. Shiehk Manteel wasn't on the AH until someone made on on our server. I've always been under the impression that's how it worked.

There still isn't a cursed cuirass -1 even listed on the AH on gilgamesh, i'm inclined to say that's because one doesn't exist on our server.
    Not how it works. It has to be listed to show up on the AH.

And Shika is a guy!

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

lol500m gl with that shit

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

if an item is listed on the AH, that means someone has made it, and put it on the AH, though not necessarily has to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

if an item is listed on the AH, that means someone has made it, and put it on the AH, though not necessarily has to sell.
    Ah, i assumed that because things like shiekh manteel and herald's gaiter's and many many other assorted items are on our AH with no sales history it meant no sale. Why would anyone put something on the AH if not even to sell it to themselves for either some cheap price, or an outragious 100 mil +

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

An Item does not have to be in the AH List, to be proven that it was actually made before.
    the Item gets on the list the moment someone puts it up on AH.

There is one Armada Hauberk people know of, someone had but already quit. Still its not on AH List...because no one ever put it up on AH.

Besides...Bismarck really has to be slow...Hades is one of the lesser populated Servers...and still we got mostly all HQ Synths yet on the Server. also things like Plastron+1 etc

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

he is asking WAY to fucking much for that, even for the white box it is not worth that much. Goddamn, 200% markup? Thats just flat up being greedy.

Guy on my server (Atomosactually asura) made 2x -1, first 2 on the server, tried to sell and only got an offer of 125m which was back in May when prices were about 3x what they are now.

He ended up giving one to a "friend" who was kicked from the LS about 3 weeks after uncursing it. The other one he's keeping for his own paladin which I have no idea if it's even 75 yet (he was a drg and only a drg for like 2 years)

Third one was made a few weeks ago and happily is uncursed on a decent person I think.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    He ended up giving one to a "friend" who was kicked from the LS about 3 weeks after uncursing it.
    Don't forget the part where he tried to RMT his toon after leaving the LS

And even failed at that? Yea he's spectacular.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by DnightX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Bismarck is slow~!
    So if the rest of the servers have mostly fought AV/beat it, This server will still be on kirin?
    Odd, we have beaten AV :wink:

This wasn't *just* made, was made like a month ago now. No real reason to make a new topic declaring someone is selling a -1 cuirass on a certain server nobody hears too much about.

lawl, she said she was going to ask 500m for it. There was a Cursed Cuirass -1 made on Valefor a few months ago, the seller originally started out asking 100m, and slowly it made its way down somewhere below 60m before it finally sold, and this was in like Feb. or March or so way before prices started hitting the floor like recently.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    lawl, she said she was going to ask 500m for it. There was a Cursed Cuirass -1 made on Valefor a few months ago, the seller originally started out asking 100m, and slowly it made its way down somewhere below 60m before it finally sold, and this was in like Feb. or March or so way before prices started hitting the floor like recently.
    lol yes... that was interesting...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ah, i assumed that because things like shiekh manteel and herald's gaiter's and many many other assorted items are on our AH with no sales history it meant no sale. Why would anyone put something on the AH if not even to sell it to themselves for either some cheap price, or an outragious 100 mil +
    For rare crafted non-cursed items, it's so you can make it appear in the AH without losing the signature in most cases I'd guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Miji
    For rare crafted non-cursed items, it's so you can make it appear in the AH without losing the signature in most cases I'd guess.
    Sometimes even without a sig, you just want to make it appear in the AH anyway. A Sheikh Manteel popped up on our AH recently, but just the entry and no sale. It makes people go 'OMG SOMEONE MADE A HQ MANTEEL', but it leaves the mystery intact.