+ Reply to Thread
    Banned.

BG Level

Little Confrontation at work

HUGE POST WARNING ALERT, drama whores may like it:

edit: now that i look at it, its not as big as i thought it was

Alright, to start off, i got into work today about 5 pm pst, everything seemed cool, guy just transfered from another store into ours and he was actually pretty cool, a little on the nerd side but not over the top or anything.

Basically, we started talking and eventually i was talking to him the way i talk to most of my friends, and he seemed to be going with it and really cool about it. He said some stuff about getting stoned to me and started talking to me normally, so i figured we were cool.

Right about there's where i made a teensie mistake and made a little comment after he said something to me (Oh yes, restocking is done, now for 3 more hours of useless bullshit, to which i replied "shoulda stocked a little more shut the fuck up"). At this point, he seemed a little disheartened and walked back to what he was doing and i kinda got the feeling that i hurt his feelings. A little after that i said something to him about it, trying to see if i really hurt his feelings or anything, he seemed sarcastic so i thought he was alright.

Then, at about 9 pm the dude flips out in the front of the store. His girlfriend brought his handy taperecorder, and he was kinda yelling (more like a raised voice then anything) telling me to say what i said earlier. I was a bit confused for a couple seconds but i figured out what he was talking about and i told him i thought we were cool about it.

After this, he stepped a bit over the line and said something about following me home and thats where i got a little freaked. My bro was there and had my back when he said that, he was pretty much in charge of the store at the time. He took him to the back and talked to him, and i talked to him alone a bit after that and asked him if he was alright and that i thought we were cool. He explained to me that he doesnt really hang out with people too much, he just kinda hangs with his girlfriend and works. After that i felt TERRIBLE, but we shook hands and seemed to be alright.

The thing is though, now im all freaked out about him following me home and recording everything i say in the store, but i dont know how the guy really feels now. I dont really know if theres more that i should say or do, but we both work tomorrow and i know its gonna be akward.

I don't know, just needed to vent a little bit

Oh come on, stop being a pussy. Kick his fucking ass. He ain't gonna follow you if you break his nose.

edit: what store do you work at anyways

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

If he tries anything, just assault him with a horde of chigoes.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Guy does drugs.
    Guy wigs out and goes psychostalker over nothing.

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

I've never known a druggie who had their head on straight. Sure, I've known people who did drugs and could be entertaining to be around, but they were all deadbeats and wigged out for completely abnormal reasons. Your buddy there has no friends to hang with for reasons you've probably already come to realize.

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

He was probably insulted since you were getting along so well and then you threw out what you did... so possibly he felt like he had done something wrong, you said he has no friends so he thought he was going and getting a new one and then you insulted him (or so he thought>.>) he prolly has low self esteem if he lacks friends (maybe his gf beats him??? or something>.>) he probably got really upset and started saying random shit (following you home) and wouldnt really go through with it (ive done that before>.>) one thing is you never know what goes on at home... you dont know what his gf is like, she might be a possessive controlling bitch and the drugs are his escape... you never know

then again he could just be a druggy like the poster above said >.>, though i try to see the better side of people =/

Bang his girlfriend, send him a tape, then break his nose.

Then tell him "this is what friends do, shut the fuck up".

That will teach him.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra
    Bang his girlfriend, send him a tape, then break his nose.

Then tell him "this is what friends do, shut the fuck up".

That will teach him.
    QFT. The thread ends here.

A. Body
    BG Level

Man, you're too sensitive.
    You shouldn't have done anything about it.
    If he starts some shit, buy one of those whip-out batons and whoop his ass.
    If God didn't want us to form a fist, he woulda made our fingers bend the other way.

In all seriousness, be a man and forget it happened.
    If it comes up again, I'm guessing you have some weight on him.

P.S. "..stock a little more shut the fuck up.." lold'd cuz that's something I'd say, only in a more humorous context.
    Your wit is decent, but ultimately inferior.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

only one choice here:

kill him before he kills you

He's probably going to drain the brake fluid from your car.

Or he might set other fiendish traps.

I think you should be afraid.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

ram your fist into his face area

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Enlighten him by showing him the ways of Yin.

(and if that doesn't work then a dropkick should do the trick)

Seriously though, although he's going psycho over what happened, it's a good lesson, because there are so many people who are simly not open to joking around and having some fun, even if they seem like they are.