Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Question to Titan people     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby
    If you have the time, dig through the Titan Forum for ark33 posts. They have spawned entire 10+ page threads.

Hes about the only reason I read the Titan forums now a days. Dr. Ifto locks all the drama concerning his LS and all other drama derails into Arkhan threads.

But Ark seriously attains a new level of stupidity. I've yet to see anyone come anywhere close to him and titan has had its share of idiots.
    It's his ignorance of his idiocy that propels him to such a higher status.

He is french so...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Nobody even mentioned the best part about Wrish. He "quit the game" over a year ago, but still continues to post on forums at an obsessive rate. Even though he hasn't officially played the game in such a large period of time, he still has the misguided belief that he is better than everyone at it and still continues to post the most misguided crap under the pretense that if he says it, it must be true.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This thread kept me entertained for much of my work day today but I'm a little surprised non one mentioned Dalt (or maybe I missed it)

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 64#2064864
    http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 51#1966451
    http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=po ... 47#1946447

Quote Originally Posted by Khalea
    I completely forgot the funny Dalt story that took place right after I checked him. He was hanging out in the entrance to Onzozo where my PT was killing the gobs there waiting for our replacement RDM to arrive so we could move back down to Cockatrices. Not too long after they arrive, the RDM Dalt was with comes barrelling around the corner towards the zone with something chasing him - a goblin I think - and he dies more or less right at our feet. Our WHM raises him and he's sitting there resting when Dalt comes barreling around the same corner with a partially dead Air Elemental chasing him. Dalt stops before zoning just long enough for the Elemental to cast Aeroga and, you guessed it, kill his RDM buddy again.

I have no idea if the actual events transpired as such, but to the onlooker it appeared as though it was something like this:

(Dalt) HAY MAN I HAEV KRAKIN CLBU LETS KILL TEH ELEMENT!
    (RDM) OK I'LL SILENCE IT WILL BE NPLOL
    (Dalt) <annoying ass macro about pulling with stun or poison or some shit because he's a moron who subs DRK>
    (RDM) OH SHITS GOB ARGO!
    (Dalt) K ZONE ILL SOLO ELEMENT WITH MY KRAEKN!

Then of course it proceeds to kick their ass because, being an Air Elemental half of the useful debuffs won't stick.

If only IGE could broker in, you know, common sense for small additional fees when you get your gil it might not be so bad.
    Too many threads to list and Im too lazy to list more.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

I just read most of the Wrish thread, and it annoys me how much he ignores what everyone else is saying, when his own math on some matters is so wrong.

I've also had to read Ark's bullshit for far too long on the Ninja forums, sometimes I really don't understand what he is attempting to say or prove. It's like arguing with someone who has a 5 second attention span and cannot properly form sentences.

Why is there no island or giant pit in the world where all of the people who are incredibly retarded are sent?

Xaru

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido
    Why is there no island or giant pit in the world where all of the people who are incredibly retarded are sent?
    It's called "America".

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru
    It's called "America".

Your mom.

Ridill
    BG Level

It's called "America".
    Actually I believe that was the idea behind Australia lol... (well not just cuz of retardation... but you know lol)

It's called "America".
    6/6 on the nobel prizes that actually matter, bitch.

Time to see Kim Jong get the peace prize for waiting so long to do the nuclear test.

Old Merits
    BG Level

It's called "America".
    Haha, you dumb fuck! America is neither island NOR giant pit! Suck my dick!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    It's called "America".
    Actually I believe that was the idea behind Australia lol... (well not just cuz of retardation... but you know lol)

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's called "America".
    Woah an attack on america that's never been done before.

Xaru

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    It's called "America".
    Woah an attack on america that's never been done before.
    Woah sarcasm, neither has that

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by wop
    I wonder if anyone heard of Nephew from Ramuh.

Beckwin? Krandor? Can any of you elaborate a bit more about Nephew?
    8)

Edit: <Found it>
    http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=132834

Golden.
    That guy makes the PLD forums on KI go round

There's some nuggets of joy from him in this thread too

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.p...s&q=130139&d=0

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew on KI
    You can use those shadows to tank idc, doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy for hiding behind them.

If you lose IQ each time someone jokes about something, you must be a dumb bitch from reading daily stuff on KI.
    He's really bad at hate holding as well. I expect PLDs to be able to hold hate off me so I can go all out, with him we might as well have had a NIN for all the hate control he was managing.

Considering he touts himself as the tank to end all tanks it was bitterly disappointing.

But anyway, he's been on my blist since he bitched at a friend of mine for being SAM/RNG o_O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5