• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Last nights game really proved nothing. Grossman had 1 decent game, it was not OMG THE BEST GAME EVER, he was solid and did what he needed to do, the defense and Hester (as usual) won that game.
    If Hester hadn't scored those touchdowns Grossman probably would have been forced into needing to win the game and thrown an interception or 2.
    I really don't get why teams still kick to Hester, shit just kick the kickoffs out of bounds.. starting at the 40 is better than a touchdown lol.

Oh yea and lol @ the Colts. 375 rushing yards, and I could not stop laughing when the first 2 plays the Jags ran went for 96 combined rushing yards. I like Tony Dungy a lot, but he needs to get out of there, no Super Bowl will ever be won there again for the foreseeable future.

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The Bears being the best team in the NFC this year is like being the best DRG. Its a good accomplishment, but no one is really setting the bar that high. :wink:

With that said:

NO over Dal
    SD over Bal

SD over NO in the Superbowl

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

All ive heard all over talk radio today is "sexy rexy! sexy rexy! sexy rexy!". It's all about rex rex rex rex. Bulger threw for twice as many yards, more TDs, and more than twice as many completions. He had twice the game rexy had against a defense that is twice as good. Rexy had a pedestrian game against a defense not half as good as his own. GO REX GO. So happy, they have 3 games against some really weak defenses (assuming tampa doesnt do anyhting amazing). Rexy gonna get hot against some weak teams and get ripped up in the first game of the playoffs!

Dallas vs SD in superbowl imo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eticket

NO over Chi
    SD over Bal

SD over NO in the Superbowl
    LT vs Bush/McAllister

One superbowl you do not want to miss!!

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

lol, I just realized I put Chicago in there. That was supposed to be Dallas.

Rex sucks, no way around it.

With the perennial "Quarterback Controversy" in Chicago, Lovey may be trying to downplay it. If he forces the change, then he feeds the controversy, which is something he doesn't want to do cause he feels that it distracts the team from actually playing. Distracted or not, Rex still sucks.

So, how is Lovey trying to handle the situation? Did he have a talk with Rex and say, "I'll stand by with you if you want to play, but you know that if you keep playing badly you'll bring the team down. It'll be on your head, not mine." Or is there also some strategy in trying to keep Grossman in as long as he can, so there's less game time footage of Orton and Griese for this year. We know Orton and Griese aren't as bad as Grossman from their games from previous years, but we don't know how they'll play and having less gametime footage limits how much info is out there on how well they're throwing and the plays they can make. At least that's why I'm hoping Lovey is thinking, cause leaving Grossman in is a mistake cause Grossman sucks.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

our defense is really showing its hit from all the injuries. We need Nathan Vasher and Todd Johnson back.

oh yea, wtf @ Robbie Gould. He used to be one of the most accurate kickers now he can't even hit 37 yarders with no wind...He needs to clean up his act too.

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nayr
    All this Bears Hype is a bunch of Bullshit, when is the last time they did something amazing If they make it to the super Bowl i will broadcast on Youtube me cutting off my left testicle
    I'm fucked aren't I?

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Pretty much.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All this Bears Hype is a bunch of Bullshit, when is the last time they did something amazing If they make it to the super Bowl i will broadcast on Youtube me cutting off my left testicle
    I'm fucked aren't I?
    Well, at least God gave you two.

I'm fucked aren't I?
    Use a good camera.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I'm fucked aren't I?
    I was actually going to make a post calling your attention, and telling you to live up to your word. If you don't have any scissors, PM me your address and I'll send you a nice rusty pair.

New Merits
    BG Level

http://www.asiahomes.com/singaporetpvet ... ion_6m.jpg
    yummy... how bout i just suck Daahan's dick

admin: you posted a NMS pic AND you leeched bandwith, you are very fucked.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Um...

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Not life safe sir.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

a new custom title for you to reflect the fact that your ability to reproduce is about to go out the door

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I know who Daahan is secretly cheering for...

...he had the team logo on his thong tonight.

http://www.indianapoliscoltsproshop....ndOffThong.jpg

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

omg i fuckin' LAWL'D HARD

that would be funny if that skit made it to national TV