• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

I know the topic is kinda olde now but, the NFC championship will be the Bears vs. whatever NFC east team gets on the other side of the bracket.

Giants-Cowboys-Eagles it really makes no diffrence.

What makes you think that Seattle or New Orleans can't beat the East? The East will beat each other up making the winner and the wildcard teams in seeds 3-6 meaning they'd probably end up playing Chicago before the NFC Championship.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

then I would not technically be qrong would I? It's ok to have your own opinion, I'm definatly not infalliable, but this is my personal belief. Getting Shaun Alexander back does not change a blowout loss to the Minnesota Vikings, not in my mind.

Seattle's schedule is leaning towards the easy side for the rest of the season as well.

Tonight@San Fran
    Home vs Green Bay
    @Broncos (hard)
    @Arizona
    Home vs San Fran
    Home vs Chargers (Hard)
    @Tampa Bay

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLegend
    Seattle's schedule is leaning towards the easy side for the rest of the season as well.

Tonight@San Fran
    Home vs Green Bay
    @Broncos (hard)
    @Arizona
    Home vs San Fran
    Home vs Chargers (Hard)
    @Tampa Bay
    almost like the Bears' first 7 games lolz

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Scratch the Eagles, McNabb is out for the season.

Cowboys could be 1 point under the Colts (7-6) but idiot kicker strikes again. 2 missed field goals in one half for mike vandershit. lol

How bout them cowboys?

They could be so good :/

edit:
    ah ha!
    Win! lol

Patron of Yin

BG Level

I like the Colts, but I like the Cowboys better. Go Cowboys!

Forget to mention Thomas Jones earlier in my Bears post. Now he's definetly a good running back.

(His brother Julius Jones of the Cowboys is also a great running back)

Yeah I'd like to see an undefeated team in my life (think the Bears did it when I was 1 if I'm not mistaken lol) but it's even better to see the NFC east spoil it in inter-conference play.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

What a day. 16-0 no more! Also, SF's victory over the Hasselback-less Seahawks has opened some peoples eyes...

I didn't get to see the bears play (sleeping after getting Wii yay) but they got through the Meadowlands, on to NE next week and then what should be a nice end of the season for them.

@ NE
    Home v Minnesota
    @ St. Louis
    Home v Tampa Bay
    @ Detroit
    Home v Green Bay

Patron of Yin

BG Level

too bad they made the Bears suck in madden.

I'm forced to use Brian Griese

Ughh what a bad end to a seemingly good last minute drive by Denver... say what you like about my status as a "true fan," but I'm about ready to call for Jay Cutler. Jake Plummer is NOT who I want leading my team into the Super Bowl, he's insanely unreliable.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pwulp
    Ughh what a bad end to a seemingly good last minute drive by Denver... say what you like about my status as a "true fan," but I'm about ready to call for Jay Cutler. Jake Plummer is NOT who I want leading my team into the Super Bowl, he's insanely unreliable.
    people never believe me when i say this but

he lost all his powers when he shaved his mustache.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Anyone watch the Giants vs. Jaguars game?

Wow Garrard (Jaguars) is not too shabby at all.

Giants have been getting it rough lately. Despite their square-off against the Bears, they are one of my favorite teams.

People are really trying to roast E. Manning but he really isn't that bad. It doesn't help that lately he's only been able to rely on Shockey and Barber. Burress has been a bit lazy as of late but he's still good.

Manning always seems to play his best in the second half.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Burress has been a bit lazy as of late but he's still good.
    Mannings one touchdown was all Burress

People are really trying to roast E. Manning but he really isn't that bad. It doesn't help that lately he's only been able to rely on Shockey and Barber. Burress has been a bit lazy as of late but he's still good.
    Yeah I really loathe the monday night crew. Joe Theismann is a dumbass who says one thing is gonna happen, then when it goes completely opposite he says he called it. Reminds me of a wannabe Madden. Madden looks at formations and describes what happened on the last play and usually predicts perfectly what is about to happen lol. Cornheiser is a prick and isn't even a professional announcer, it sounds like everything he says is scripted and rehearsed, and while I understand he's there for analysis and extra crap he really seems to just be useless.

Meanwhile, what we have to remember about Eli is that while yes, this is his third year and he should be getting into the swing of things, he had to enter the league as a rookie starter and has never had sideline time to watch a professional veteran. Still when he's good he's great but I think his bad days, or his inconsistencies, or when he loses composure, these things can be chalked up to having to be his own mentor. I think it's great for him that he's surrounded by a bunch of great and experienced receivers and running backs, that must be a huge help. I got faith in Eli and I don't give a crap if he's not Peyton.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

that and he looks like he's 12 years old. You can't help but feel bad for him

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Do you happen to have Madden for the Wii? I love my Wii so far but I'm skeptical how they'll make football for it.

Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Awoir

Do you happen to have Madden for the Wii? I love my Wii so far but I'm skeptical how they'll make football for it.
    no, i'm poor so i play on ps2 lulz.

that and he looks like he's 12 years old. You can't help but feel bad for him
    this is also true lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast