Thread: Dynamis Buburimu Maps?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Dynamis Buburimu Maps?

Man I cant find these maps they were these GREAT maps. They showed all of the TP and 2hr NMs, I looked, and search, and got nothing. If you happan to find them let me know.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Old and Outdated - lots of roam ranges need adjusting, I dont remember where this map is from, so I just hosted it on my own space.

http://wafiks.com/manaburn/images/ph..._1/bubumap.jpg

Not perfect but shows the general area of where the mobs are.

The NM jobs for the orcs are mixed up. I have notes somewhere around that describes the real layout. It's not relevant to the clear (only the whm is, really)

Tarasca can actually roam around the whole mountain range. All the dragons have much larger roam range than pictured.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm curious; which dragons and NMs do you recommend killing before taking on Apoc. Beast?

Edit: Oh shit! Post 1000!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I see, our LS is getting ready to attempt this, anyone have any strats? Also can you hit the ??? without aggro? or are there mobs cock blocking us? Ive done it once before but we got the ??? really easy [far east]

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I'm curious; which dragons and NMs do you recommend killing before taking on Apoc. Beast?

In other discussions of this zone, it seems most everyone does some small group of 1-3 Beastmen NMs covering WHM, and 2-5 Dragons covering Heavy Stomp and Body Slam. If I remember, there are some groups that have won just by going for the boss right away and killing it before it can Benediction having killed no dragons or NMs beforehand (or possibly just the Gravity AoE dragon), though I'm not sure what their strategy is. Our LS does WHM > Voidsong > Body Slam > Heavy Stomp > Boss (sometimes Heavy Stomp before Body Slam if we encounter it along the way).

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram

In other discussions of this zone, it seems most everyone does some small group of 1-3 Beastmen NMs covering WHM, and 2-5 Dragons covering Heavy Stomp and Body Slam. If I remember, there are some groups that have won just by going for the boss right away and killing it before it can Benediction having killed no dragons or NMs beforehand (or possibly just the Gravity AoE dragon), though I'm not sure what their strategy is. Our LS does WHM > Voidsong > Body Slam > Heavy Stomp > Boss (sometimes Heavy Stomp before Body Slam if we encounter it along the way).
    /echo

For melee shells consider taking out thornsong NM too. He has magic resistance similar to suttung, but is hilariously weak to physical damage.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ibi Risasi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Are the damage spikes on the thornsong dragon anywhere near as potent as AB's?

My assumption was that fighting a dragon that can use a 200+ damage spike TP move was a better idea than fighting a dragon that will only use a 200+ damage spike TP move, but if the spikes on him aren't as bad, we'll start beating him too...

They're as potent, just make a dispel order. And we used mainly summons, who don't give a shit about blaze spikes. I think I saw a 2500 dmg spinning dive, too.

The bonus to killing more dragons is that AB will still *ready* the abilities he wants to, but no effect will happen and he will waste his TP. It's not like taking out extra dragons increase the frequency of other moves.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

*bump*

After you kill the AB, do the lesser dragons disappear? Just curious, as or LS is going to start attempting these in a couple of weeks, I think. Would like to get us a little prepared. Also how do you handle Mijin Gakure and Astral Flow?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

We kill

WHM NM
    Body Slam
    Lodesong(cause thats where we pull AB to, use beach cliff to avoid mages getting hit by AOE)
    Heavy Stomp
    Voidsong
    Thron Song

By the time we kill all these NMs have like 30-40 mins left...pull AB then farm Nightmare stuff, dhalmels are most fun nothign like seeing a huge herd of them lol

AB drops pretty fast if you have a decent amount of melee..mages dont' seem that effective on him

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The other Dragons disappear after killing the Apocalyptic Beast, and Nightmare mobs pop everywhere.

It should pretty much die before it gets to Mijin Gakure or Astral Flow, assuming you've taken out Viodsong, Body Slam and Heavy Stomp. We usually do this without even bothering to take out the WHM NM for Benediction because its so easy to kill.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

*bump*

After you kill the AB, do the lesser dragons disappear? Just curious, as or LS is going to start attempting these in a couple of weeks, I think. Would like to get us a little prepared. Also how do you handle Mijin Gakure and Astral Flow?
    The dragons did not disappear afaik...

Mijin Gakure and Astral flow are handled cause they dont' happen
    they are at the bottom of his 2 hour list..just kill it fast

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Sidanoir
    We kill

WHM NM
    Body Slam
    Lodesong(cause thats where we pull AB to, use beach cliff to avoid mages getting hit by AOE)
    Heavy Stomp
    Voidsong
    Thron Song

By the time we kill all these NMs have like 30-40 mins left...pull AB then farm Nightmare stuff, dhalmels are most fun nothign like seeing a huge herd of them lol

AB drops pretty fast if you have a decent amount of melee..mages dont' seem that effective on him
    Why take AB out there if you've already disabled the dangerous AoE? Just kill it at Mhaura.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Cause we usually have 1 person ghosting AB, and I like starting with Nightmare Crabs.

Because AB is already en-route there when we killed last dragon, we pull Body Slam to that spot, we usually have 1-3 people out pulling the dragons while the main ally is still killing stuff.

Honestly you could get away with just killing Voidsong/Lodesong probably..although the spikes are pretty horrible, actually first run only did void/lodesong...but this resulsted in a few melee deaths

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You can kill Barong at its normal location using the cliff there to avoid Body Slams. Usually we just stun Tarasca's Heavy Stomps, but you can pull it down to that same cliff if you really want to play it safe.

Basically:
    1) Pull and kill Aitvaras (Voidsong) while people seek out the subjob ???. Lack of shadow tanks might be a problem, but the Dispelga would be taking it out anyway. Kite + nuke.
    2) Head west to Barong (Body Slam), kill, while someone goes north and pulls Tarasca and pulls it to Barong.
    3) Kill Tarasca (Heavy Stomp).
    4) Go kill Apocalyptic Beast.
    5) Enjoy farming.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    You can kill Barong at its normal location using the cliff there to avoid Body Slams. Usually we just stun Tarasca's Heavy Stomps, but you can pull it down to that same cliff if you really want to play it safe.

Basically:
    1) Pull and kill Aitvaras (Voidsong) while people seek out the subjob ???. Lack of shadow tanks might be a problem, but the Dispelga would be taking it out anyway. Kite + nuke.
    2) Head west to Barong (Body Slam), kill, while someone goes north and pulls Tarasca and pulls it to Barong.
    3) Kill Tarasca (Heavy Stomp).
    4) Go kill Apocalyptic Beast.
    5) Enjoy farming.
    Probably will do this next time, will save quite a bit of time..and since you said dragons depop can go straight for the lolNIghtmareCrabs!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You get a one hour extension when you kill him, right?

Also, thanks for all the information. Really appreciated. If you could, PM me with strats on Dynamis-Valkurm and Dynamis-Qufim, too. I'd really appreciate it!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Ya 1hour from AB

Honestly just read dynamisbums.com their forums have good maps/info in general..

Beware that most of the maps while pretty close are not 100% accurate in the position of mobs or the range of NMs but they are close enough you can figure it out