+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My store opened up 8 slots for PS3 today, limted to 2 for employees (If we get caught reselling them we get the firestick XD) I didnt work today (stuck in classes all day) but I can guess we had a line hours before we even opened.

As for the Wii, no clue when we will take preorders but I do know we are getting x3 as many then the ps3 (around 20ish they are telling my store)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

with like 4 million units being shipped for the wii you wont have to worry about not getting one... just go to your neighborhood target or walmart a few hours before opening and you will be ok.

PS3, however, if you are a retard and want one, you'll have to camp a fair amount. I work at target and we dont reserve things so im gonna have to take off work the day that the PS3 ships out and camp out so I can resell... 400k units heh.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Im seriously thinking about buying and reselling for $1k+..

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Im seriously thinking about buying and reselling for $1k+..
    lol good luck getting one

----- Original Message -----
    To: Michael D
    Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:12 AM
    Subject: PS3

Pre order was today Gamestop's are slated for roughly 14 to 16 a store and all stores have sold out in first 10 to 15 of opening. Really good for us guys who have to work for a living.

=)

Mark Y

Scanned on 10 Oct 2006 15:19:53

I got the GameStop email this morning too, and my store said they only had 3 available lol. I wonder when those people got there. I called asking about the Wii preordering and he still wouldn't tell me when.. any word?
    Even if I don't get the Wii preorder you think it would be possible if I am at Target at opening?
    The guy was also stressing that trading in games was preferred for preordering but I didn't have to. So we'll see.
    Please advise though .