Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

reminds me of the ol' BG attack on allah a few months back

Ninja edit: CC 100 ftw?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This reminds me of the thread on KI where the DRK was saying how he refuses to use Snipers because they gimp him. Evidently the -dark gimps your magic.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Epincus
    This reminds me of the thread on KI where the DRK was saying how he refuses to use Snipers because they gimp him. Evidently the -dark gimps your magic.
    Oh I remember that guy...explaining that in balista you should face the fire direction if you're a WAR, for an amazing (but never noticed by anyone but him) attack bonus.

That, and the "you should wear these earrings that give some fire elemental resist, over those that *only* give STR+2...JPs all do it, because they're pro" thing...

Fun times ^^

What was the one where /random wasn't really random?

The guy wrote this long paper about how when you random it is based off the time.. so if you random exactly once a second your random will be exactly the same.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That OP is totaly fake. It gives you (the people of BG) exactly what you want in a super retarded thread. It's just someone's idea of a joke, but it's pretty funny though.

ZAM has a tradition of "Happy Friday" threads, which are dumb even by their traditions of idiocy. Deliberately.

I think you got one here.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth
    ZAM has a tradition of "Happy Friday" threads, which are dumb even by their traditions of idiocy. Deliberately.

I think you got one here.
    Hmm... That sounds like it would be similar to vomit taking a dump.