BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Wii Reservations Start 10/13

Deserves its own thread since people hardly dig in others.

http://www.thewiire.com/news/513/1/Game ... gin_Oct_13

Sweetness, can't freaking wait

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Sweet i'm so there friday! Called yesterday for PS3 reservations and they were already out by 11AM and the store opens at 10AM wtf. looks like another 12hour wait in line at walmart like i did my 360!

Vobent

Awsome. Simply.

Damn, another camp out for pre orders lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Skipping work for that on Friday. :wink:

What time does Gamestop usually open <.<?

Go go 1/2 day!

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

I read 9:00AM not sure though

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I actually got a Ps3 preorder, but for the most part any one gamestop got around 8-10 units, so its really really hard to get one. Literally the stores opened @10 yesterday, by 10:10 all the units were preordered. The only reason why i got it was because i know someone working at a gamestop ><;

either way, wii rocks, i was going to get one, but friend offered ps3, so i had to take ; ;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

should i get Wii or ps3 >.>
    keep in mind im not rich....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

WHAT THE FUCK I called my EB to verify that Wii was going on pre-order on the 13 and the fucktard that answered said yea but they are already out... so I called a different store and the corp office and they said its not possible because they havent started yet.

I'm gonna make that douche bag pay!

/ANGRY BLACK MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaneel
    I actually got a Ps3 preorder

Sorry?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

My ass is calling in sick on friday, I work in the morning and by god I am getting a Wii Pre-Order :D :D
    From what the guy at EB over here by my house said, they are gonna be taking 14 pre-orders for Wii.. I'll probably be out in my car sleeping in front of the store by 8am.. store opens at 10am

Quote Originally Posted by Hyjynx
    WHAT THE FUCK I called my EB to verify that Wii was going on pre-order on the 13 and the fucktard that answered said yea but they are already out...
    That dosnt even make sense, how could they already be out if they havn't even been able to reserve yet?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    WHAT THE FUCK I called my EB to verify that Wii was going on pre-order on the 13 and the fucktard that answered said yea but they are already out...
    That dosnt even make sense, how could they already be out if they havn't even been able to reserve yet?
    Let me introduce you to 95% of the employees who work at GS/EB :D

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

He probably thought u meant PS3. Theres a lot of retards who call in at EB games asking about Wii when they really mean PS3. And assuming that 90% of the people that preordered a PS3 are just in it for the money, he might of assumed u just wanted to know about the system that recently opened up for preorders.

IMO, just go to the store and ask.

My EB opens at 10 am, I hope that if I get there at 9:30 that would be early enough, what do you guys think?
    Also, will BB and Target be taking pre-orders? Or will they just be available on day 1 and I have to be there early?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

My friend Corey works at target and he said as far as he knows, no pre-ordering(works in the electronics dept.) But It could change....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Unklemonkey
    Exactly, I figured he missunderstood me so I had him on the phone for a second verifying his statment. I asked him why they did Wii pre-orders already if it's not happening till 13th and he said they did em early and they're out.

I spoke to him again and he said that he just made a list of names of people who said they wanted to pre-order and only allowing those people to get one... I felt like he was just totally fucking me around and that pisses me off so I called the corp office again to see if they could even do that. The corp office told me stores arent allowed to do that (they maybe at times but not with this particular pre-order) so the DM is "supposed" to address the issue. I doubt anything is actually gonna happen but It makes me feel a little better that I did something about being jerked around by a lil shit head.

Probably gonna give em all to his friends and shit. Grrr makes me so mad! >:(

I have 2 other EB Games, a gamestop, 2 best buy's and a toys r us within 10 miles in different directions of where I live so technically I didnt have to give a fuck but I have a chip on my shoulder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast