+ Reply to Thread

Lost revelations: video and explanation. (spoiler)

So I found all this a few hours ago, after looking for some information we were talking about in the other Lost thread. If I'm making a new thread, is because I found alot of answers, and also, alot of spoilers.

*** ATTENTION SPOILERS ***

I didn't want to make too many revelation on here in case people didn't see, somehow, my warning about the spoilers, lol. Click on the links for video, and explanation.

Now I think about it, it doesn't explain THAT much, and has indeed, no spoiler on Season 3. It doesn't explain anything about the main story. But there are still alot of spoilers about the backgroud story. The Lost Experience explained by Lostpedia:
    The Lost Experience was initially hyped as offering a parallel story to Lost, so TV fans would not need to play the game to follow the story. However as TLE has progressed, it has revealed key information about the backstory of DHARMA, Alvar Hanso, and the island. It is unclear how Season 3 will incorporate this information.
    So some of you might know about the game the Lost producers and ABC made a few time ago, The Lost Experience. The website was made to allow fans to give their theories about Lost. A few days ago, the game ended, and answers were given.

The first video gives you the purpose for each station on the island.

The second video is the explanation of when, why, and who made the Dharma initiative. It also explain the secret of the Numbers.

The third video is a (fake) interview of the foundator of the Dharma initiatve. Remember this is all fiction. :wink:

There are ten videos, you can find them all here with all video of Lost available on YouTube.

On Lostpedia, you can find all the informations you want/need to know about the Numbers and the Valenzetti Equation. For exemple, if you add the Numbers, you will obtain 108, which is the time people need to enter the code before the "world ends". There are alot more information.

Finally, here is the actual position of the island. It was found by converting the Numbers onto Lagitude and Longitude.

Hope you enjoy the links. :wink:

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm not about to spoil my self by clicking on all those links. But, I did check out the map. That is pretty sweet they got Google in on this thing too, and the map is really detailed (it can zoom in pretty far) compared to the rest of Google's maps.

Unless that is a real island. This whole Lost Experience makes it hard to tell what is real and what isn't >.>

Groovebox

well obviously that's a real island, it's not even the fictional one the losties are on >.> because like, there's too much shit on that island that they would have noticed by now lol... like the airport, and beachfront property and road system.

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    well obviously that's a real island, it's not even the fictional one the losties are on >.> because like, there's too much shit on that island that they would have noticed by now lol... like the airport, and beachfront property and road system.
    i actually saw one of the actresses on conan. she said they had to move the camera by inches to avoid cars/busses/people on the beach in a lot of the shots. The island actually is populated lol.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

they film it on some island in Hawaii if I recall correctly.