Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nikko Toska
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Titan

New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (10/12/2006)

POL Announcement
    Crafters and collectors alike have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming version update. New synthesis recipes, weapons, and armor are on their way!

New Synthesis Recipes

The next version update will feature a number of new enchanted items that can be used at low levels and synthesized at a comparatively low cost using lambent cells.

Also, culinarians will soon be able to make the new item "angler stewpot," which will affect all party members within a certain radius.

New Equipment

Here is a taste of the equipment to come in the next version update:
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics.../937/937_4.jpg
    Dusk , Aegis and AFv2? >.>

"angler stewpot," which will affect all party members within a certain radius.
    lol, weird

Old Merits
    BG Level

New hat, looks like a frog hat. Most likely the frogs drop some Frog Hat -1.

This thread has the NA MO/DA/YR thing going on so I think it should stay, since the others are in the same format.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

i already posted this 4 mins before you!!!!!!! who's will get locked/deleted first dun dun durn!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: /emo they deleted mine =(

lolspooky got owned

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

/slap banstick

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Maaaaan I hope that blm hat is BLM specific, I didnt enjoy my rdm hat being whored out, I dont want the blm hat whored -_-

Reguardless, it does seem like it's mixing end game gear into it, is it possible these are synthed relics?

Maybe time for alchemy to make money? I highly doubt it but fingers crossed my alchemy doesnt stay as redundant as it's been so far

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That PLD body looks kinda gay.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Look at the Galka SAM on the front page... that looks interesting. The Great Katana he's using has been in the .DATs forever, that new armor looks interesting as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

why are quotes broken for me? lol anyway... keep dreaming blu boy that gear is BLM onry!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Aladwar
    Look at the Galka SAM on the front page... that looks interesting. The Great Katana he's using has been in the .DATs forever, that new armor looks interesting as well.
    uhhh wtf, is it me or does that look like Blessed infused with melee gear? Are we about to see a bunch of mage/melee crossover gear?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

there's already hydra gear >.>

That's it? :/

Where are the real ground shaking updates like before? If they give us info, at least give us something we can at least speculate on.

A. Body
    BG Level

What's that feeling of horribly severe reservations and a faint glimmer of hope?

Anxiety, yea that's it.

Update is prolly coming next week, we're about due for it.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladwar
    uhhh wtf, is it me or does that look like Blessed infused with melee gear?
    I thought the same.

I hope that the BLM stuff is good, maybe some nifty BST stuff?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Blessed Domaru?

And matching up in model viewer that is Rasetsu Tekko for hands so the body doesnt come in a set?

Heh, more purple.

People already comment that my name is suiting with my Pln. and my Rappa. Harness with my Purplenv character name overhead.

I wouldn't say that the purple shade/noct looking gear is a PLD, just because he's weilding a sword and shield. SE always likes to keep us guessing.

My guess is that the Galka is BLU JSE.

Based on the fact that SE is saying that there will be lots of new synthesis recipes, that would deffinately lend itself to JSE as opposed to AFv2.

enchanted low level items are fucking win so far, its one thing they actually got mostly right... more cant be a bad thing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Popsiclestick
    That's it? :/ :?

Where are the real ground shaking updates like before? If they give us info, at least give us something we can at least speculate on.
    So far we have comming:

- Version Update in October! (13/09/2006)
    "The next version update is currently under development and scheduled to be released in mid-October. Expect all-new Assault areas, missions, quests, and enemies, not to mention even tougher Besieged battles and a plethora of other new content!"

- Treasures of Aht Urhgan Missions and Quests! (20/09/2006)
    "Prepare to experience the continuation of the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline, as well as numerous exciting new quests, in the upcoming version update"

- Additions and Adjustments to Chocobo Raising (25/09/2006)
    "Soon you can expect more from care plans and experience a variety of new chocobo colors and appearances! Chocobo raisers have a lot to look forward to in the next version update!"

- Tracking the Elusive Beast (27/09/2006)
    "This just in: Mysterious tracks have been discovered in the lands of the Near East! Professor Clavauert, the man responsible for the find, claims that the tracks are from an unconfirmed ancient race of beastmen. His assistant Atelloune seeks to uncover the truth in her new article!"

- Job Adjustments: Samurai (29/09/2006)
    "The next version update will feature adjustments to several jobs. We would like to take this opportunity to detail upcoming changes to the samurai job in particular. In addition, the FINAL FANTASY XI development team plans to continue making adjustments in accordance with the announcements made at the Tokyo Game Show's Vanafesta 2006."

- More Job Adjustments (02/10/2006)
    "The next version update will feature adjustments to several jobs. Building on the previous notice regarding the samurai job, we would like to take this opportunity to describe the changes in store for dark knights, dragoons, and ranged attacks, which are used mainly by rangers and corsairs."

- Job Adjustments: Summoner (03/10/2006)
    "The next version update will feature adjustments to several jobs. In this installment, we would like to describe the changes on the way for summoners."

- New Mercenary Ranks and Assault Missions (05/10/2006)
    "New Assault missions and quests to open up two new mercenary ranks will be added in the next version update!"

- Besieged Adjustments (10/10/2006)
    "The next version update will bring several changes to Besieged, including level 6 forces, temporary items distributed at the outset of battle, and increased experience points and Imperial Standing credits."

- New Synthesis Recipes and Equipment (12/10/2006)
    "Crafters and collectors alike have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming version update. New synthesis recipes, weapons, and armor are on their way!"

I wouldn't exactly describe any of this as "ground shaking", but there is some really good stuff in there to look forward too. Also I think there might be one or two more aditional suprises in store for us before the anounce the update. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast