+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC     submit to reddit submit to twitter

UFC

I'm a big UFC fan, and was wondering if BG had any other UFC fans.

On another note, Ortiz completely dominated Shamrock, like predicted. Ken's such a tool. >.>

Also, the Liddell vs. Ortiz in December, who do you think is gonna win? I really like both fighters, but I'd like to see Ortiz get his title back.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Totally dig it. I want to see Ortiz get stomped on though, and I bet Lidell will do it. I also wanna see Matt Hughes get stompmed on, just because nobody has been able to lately.

And who didn't see Shamrock getting owned again as handwriting on the wall, hehe.

Yeah, if anyone can take down Ortiz, it'll be Liddell... (Since he's already done it once).

Yeah, Matt Hughes needs to lose...

And Matt Hamill, the deaf wrestler completely sucks. All he did was ground and pound... But even that was shitty. He's so strong, he should just be able to toss people around the ring. He's definitely going to get KO'd if he keeps his hands down like he does.

Groovebox

the only cool UFC fighter was Dan Severen or w/e his name was, the one with the stache. I also like Tank Abbot... I haven't watched UFC in a few years, it was the only thing my roomate and I ever bought on pay-per-view though.

Hughes needs to lose for sure, and Chuck will take Ortiz out. My favorite firghter is THE RUSH.... George St. Pierre.

New Merits
    BG Level

I wanna see some more of Diego Sanchez. That kid is sick. He knocked out Caro Perisian's tooth with a well placed knee. That maybe the sickest thing I've ever seen on UFC.

Apparently Tito Ortiz is dating Jenna Jameson, I don't like Ortiz. I was cheering for Shamrock, even though I knew Shamrock was going to lose everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gares
    Apparently Tito Ortiz is dating Jenna Jameson
    I heard she gets (or got) around :wink: i'd still tap it

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The ortiz shamrock fight was the exact same thing that happent last time. Except this time ken didn't try and lie and say he wasn't even hurt.

I definitly wanna see Matt Hamill get the shit pounded out of him. Second he fights someone who knows how to strike hes gonna get knocked out.

I think tito actually has a shot against chuck this time (first time i said he had absolutly no chance at all) but i think it'll be a bit closer this time.

Love the guy or hate him, when he gets his mind set on somthing he has a chance

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No surprising there. I mean did you guys really see it ending any other way?

I love watching Tito just because he's damn entertaining, but Liddell is Liddell and he's in his prime. Tito's got some skills but I don't see Chuck losing anytime soon.

Can't wait for Saturday~ Rich Franklin's finally back after breaking his hand. He's always been one of my favorites to watch.

If any of you have followed "The Ultimate Fighter" series, you know how Rich Franklin is nothing but a jerk.

Yeah, lets give the advice to start the match on one knee because you don't want to get kicked. Yeah, good advice there, Rich. >.>

I hope he loses. D:

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Jyakku
    If any of you have followed "The Ultimate Fighter" series, you know how Rich Franklin is nothing but a jerk.

Yeah, lets give the advice to start the match on one knee because you don't want to get kicked. Yeah, good advice there, Rich. >.>

I hope he loses. D:
    "Man, FUCK Rich"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

who won tonight? i didn't have the money to buy it

It was on spike tv for free, didnt catch it though was watching the Trigers

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

na i mean the franklin/slvina fight

just as most predicted, silva dominated. won by tko in under 4mins of 1st round

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Franklin lost tonight?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

What?!? Franklin lost!?!? I dont believe it!

Willary! The Boondock Saints Sig is made of WIN!! :D

Franklin didn't lose... he got DESTROYED and I rejoiced.