+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone been to Halloween Horror Nights yet?

I went last Sunday night with a few friends, it was really well done this year. I only made it into four of the six haunted houses though, I missed Run and something-out.

My friend was wearing a shirt from high school with her last name on the back and a guy with a chainsaw came up behind her, revved it up and screamed, "WHERE YOU GOING VELASCO?!" I've never seen anyone scream and cry so much in my life rofl.

Pics to come.

Re: Anyone been to Halloween Horror Nights yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    My friend was wearing a shirt from high school with her last name on the back and a guy with a chainsaw came up behind her, revved it up and screamed, "WHERE YOU GOING VELASCO?!" I've never seen anyone scream and cry so much in my life rofl.

Pics to come.
    LOL I would have payed to see that.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

A frat at my school is organizing a trip to the infamous Statesville prison, which is said to be extremely haunted.

IDK if I'll go though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I just went last night in Orlando, it was a pretty good time. I got to every haunted house except for All Nite Die-in, which sounded pretty stupid anyways. Run: Hostile Territory should have been alot scarier but I was pretty buzzed by the time we got to that one.

Worst (or maybe best) part of the entire thing was the Psychoscareapy one because of the horrible smell and the clowns. My friend was holding onto me the whole time through that one and she ended up throwing up on one of the clowns from the smell. Plus, strobe lights and bloodthirsty clowns kick ass after the 5th Liquid Lobotomy.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

When i went to Orlando, i went to some place...i get my vaction spots mixed up...the place was either called "Old-town" or "Church Street". Either way. i went to this haunted house there (Middle of summer lol), and it was really fucked up. Loved it though. Not really a lot of cool places to go here in kentucky besides the commercial haunted houses >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    When i went to Orlando, i went to some place...i get my vaction spots mixed up...the place was either called "Old-town" or "Church Street". Either way. i went to this haunted house there (Middle of summer lol), and it was really fucked up. Loved it though. Not really a lot of cool places to go here in kentucky besides the commercial haunted houses >.<
    That's Church Street, I love that place.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Worst (or maybe best) part of the entire thing was the Psychoscareapy one because of the horrible smell and the clowns. My friend was holding onto me the whole time through that one and she ended up throwing up on one of the clowns from the smell. Plus, strobe lights and bloodthirsty clowns kick ass after the 5th Liquid Lobotomy.

ROFLMAO Good times. Yea the use of the methane for the effect was fucking awesome. I loved the dyke at the entrance freaking out on people for smoking without explaining wtf was going on.

I plan on going soon with a group of friends... I'm not sure what day, but I'll say something when I know.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

ROFLMAO Good times. Yea the use of the methane for the effect was fucking awesome. I loved the dyke at the entrance freaking out on people for smoking without explaining wtf was going on.
    I also liked the demon guy at the beginning that was threatening to rape people as they walked in. We were just walking in talking about Hard Rock Live and I hear that deep voice yelling "I WILL RAPE YOU! COME HERE!" So hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    That's Church Street, I love that place.
    I was there this past weekend, great place for clubs, and yeah, this year is better than last year for Horror nights, you can tell when one of the houses is good or not when you see the reactions of people as they come out :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I also liked the demon guy at the beginning that was threatening to rape people as they walked in. We were just walking in talking about Hard Rock Live and I hear that deep voice yelling "I WILL RAPE YOU! COME HERE!" So hilarious.
    You talking about the devil guy with the two minion chicks? Yea he was cool. They were like summoning people out of the crowd to come forward and bow before the dark one rofl and there was a dude that did something stupid so the chick on the left was like "He has a fanny pack master he's clearly confused, forgive him"

rofl!

"Come here so I can rape you!"

Best pick-up line ever. This demon doesn't even bother pretending like he's motivated, not only does he tell you he's going to rape you, but you have to go to him.

That's like... a rape drive-thru.

In Kingston NY there's a ride called "The Headless horseman Hay Ride"

wuz good fun, 2nd year I went always enjoy it.