Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Coke and Mentos are easier to get a hold of. > >;
    But don't explode in quite so satisfying a manner?

40 soda bottles $2 15 lbs. of dry ice $15 Video Camera $250 Pissing of neighbors and almost going deaf PRICELESS
    where did they go shopping?

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Those guys are annoying

"OH MY GOD, WE'VE SEEN THIS EXPLOSION 20 TIMES BUT STILL OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAHA"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    40 soda bottles $2 15 lbs. of dry ice $15 Video Camera $250 Pissing of neighbors and almost going deaf PRICELESS
    they were empty

Quote Originally Posted by ozz
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    they were empty
    in UK you can get really cheap lemonade (soda to you americans) for like 9p for a 2 liter bottle, around 17 cents in american dollars (or cents)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

We use to do this before it got popular. Me and friends. I loved science class <3 I was the only kid who cought on to things, lol.

One of the best dry ice bombs to date tho was the dry ice bomb helmet [youtube killed it ; ;]

EDIT: I figured id clue you guys in if you dont already know how. [20 once bottles work better then 2 liters, ALOT bigger boom.] Get hot/warm water, fill the bottle up to the top leave about 1 inch of space.

Drop a hand full of dry ice into it, screw cap on as TIGHT AS POSSIBLE and throw it. If it doesnt hit on the cap DO NOT PICK IT UP, it will go off in your hand. It takes like 15 min to go off if it doesnt hit the ground right, we had a HUGE rock that we thru on bottles that didnt go off.

I tried this at my job once but we couldn't get it to work right.

I worked at a minor league baseball stadium where we sold Dip-N-Dots, which are shipped with dry ice to keep them at the sub-zero temperature they need. My boss loved to play with the stuff. One time we accidentally put out the pilot flame on the stadium's hot water heater because of the amount of vapor we created.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

We used to do the same thing with empty bottles and two stage packing foam. You know, the stuff that's inert when separate but expands to 50x its liquid volume when mixed?

Squitr a couple ounces in to a 2 Liter bottle, QUICKLY screw cap on tight, lob across shipping dock. It only takes a couple seconds for the foam to expand violently (and noisily) beyond the capacity of the bottle to contain. BOOM!

Shouting "INCOMING" was considered good form but not a requirement. Hours of fun for all involved.